Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+2
melinda
Karin in wa
6 posters

For those who had dreams of Tsunamis, the phillipines and pine cones...

Karin in wa
    Karin in wa

For those who had dreams of Tsunamis, the phillipines and pine cones... Empty For those who had dreams of Tsunamis, the phillipines and pine cones...

Post  Karin in wa Sat 27 Feb 2010, 2:29 pm

Maybe there is a 9.0 coming from that region when you consider the tsunami dreams and Kemo's dream of the three philli(PINES) trees falling.
    THREE EQ'S???
    melinda
    melinda

For those who had dreams of Tsunamis, the phillipines and pine cones... Empty pine tree dreams

Post  melinda Sun 28 Feb 2010, 4:53 am

~karen~

i rather know what is coming

and i rather think

yall already know too

may we all be ready

and ready to be help

bless we all

melinda
    kemokae

For those who had dreams of Tsunamis, the phillipines and pine cones... Empty For those who had dreams of Tsunamis and pine cones

Post  kemokae Sun 28 Feb 2010, 5:37 am

Shocked Thanks for your insight, as I had not thought of it possibly being the Pillipines, but it makes perfect sense to add it with the other possible sites.
    Leisa
    Leisa

For those who had dreams of Tsunamis, the phillipines and pine cones... Empty Re: For those who had dreams of Tsunamis, the phillipines and pine cones...

Post  Leisa Sun 28 Feb 2010, 1:44 pm

I have a friend who firmly believes that major quakes come in 3's... and in triangles.

When I look at Japan & Chile... one other point of that triangle seems to land here. No

No extraordinary animal signs here though, but they (7 cats, 2 dogs) are definitely more jumpy since the Chile poppers.
    Betty in Texas
    Betty in Texas

For those who had dreams of Tsunamis, the phillipines and pine cones... Empty Re: For those who had dreams of Tsunamis, the phillipines and pine cones...

Post  Betty in Texas Mon 01 Mar 2010, 11:27 pm

I thought I had posted here about the triangle dream I had a few nights ago--three black cats running across the room in the shape of a perfect equilateral triangle.

If you draw a line from the Chile quake to the Japan quake and form an eguilateral triangle to the NE it does point to North America.
    Betty
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Tue 02 Mar 2010, 4:14 am

There was just a 5.8 there in the last hour and there's been a good amount of activity in that area recently with a slew of 5's and the Japan quake as well.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:51 pm