Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+6
Vim/PA
kay.so.or
Petra
Paula/ swNM
melinda
kemokae
10 posters

Pine tree dream

kemokae

Pine tree dream Empty Pine tree dream

Post  kemokae Wed 24 Feb 2010, 10:48 pm

I had an weird dream the other night also, three pine trees, fell in an perfect
    triangle over each other...I think it was during an storm, but not sure exactly, more I think about this one, I think it means legacy wise in the family for some reason. Pine trees are the state tree for the state I think, at least Oregon has
    liscense plates with them on it, that I know. Tall trees like that also represent the ancient grand-parents to Native Americans, and their example to man in strength to quietly "endure" through time...life in general. Don't know if premonition of times coming, or if things of the past..or something entirely different else for right now. Any suggestions out there?
    melinda
    melinda

Pine tree dream Empty pine trees

Post  melinda Thu 25 Feb 2010, 1:25 am

i don't know of a thing right now...i just wanted to say
    how wonderful it is to see you here Surprised)
    Paula/ swNM
    Paula/ swNM

Pine tree dream Empty Peace Tree

Post  Paula/ swNM Thu 25 Feb 2010, 6:12 am

kemokae wrote:I had an weird dream the other night also, three pine trees, fell in an perfect
    triangle over each other...I think it was during an storm, but not sure exactly, more I think about this one, I think it means legacy wise in the family for some reason. Pine trees are the state tree for the state I think, at least Oregon has
    liscense plates with them on it, that I know. Tall trees like that also represent the ancient grand-parents to Native Americans, and their example to man in strength to quietly "endure" through time...life in general. Don't know if premonition of times coming, or if things of the past..or something entirely different else for right now. Any suggestions out there?

Hi Kemokae- Among some eastern native tribes the Pine was considered the Peace Tree. Pine branch offerings were part of peace making ceremonies. The triangle is sometimes represents creativity, or the combining of 2 separate elements/ideas to create a third element/idea. The magical triangle- two unlike elements are blended to create a third completely new result. So 3 pines fall in a storm creating the triangle may mean looking for creative solutions to difficult issues and stormy times. Creative solutions may bring peace and balance. Hope this helps.
    Blessings- Paula.
    Petra
    Petra

Pine tree dream Empty Re: Pine tree dream

Post  Petra Thu 25 Feb 2010, 4:08 pm

Hi Kemokae,

Pine trees can be as old as 2,000 years in some places and could represent family ties.

Three is the number of growth, energy, good luck and positive communications so I'd take it as a lucky omen for sure.

Triangles can represent the Holy Trinty; The Father, Mother & the Holy Ghost, or what some call the Triangle of Life; never ending and always connected.

So I'd look at it this way. A message from above says you're about to find your cup running over with goodness.

Petra
    kay.so.or
    kay.so.or

Pine tree dream Empty question?

Post  kay.so.or Thu 25 Feb 2010, 11:29 pm

interesing dream...did the trees 'form' a pyramid when they fell...or did they fall flat on the ground Kemokae?
    Vim/PA
    Vim/PA

Post  Vim/PA Fri 26 Feb 2010, 7:01 am

Three flares/CMEs resulted from the collapse of the filament on the sun this week.
    For some reason, I wonder about the effects of that solar event.
    I like the idea of those three CMEs intersecting somehow and drenching the earth in something peaceful!
    They are due to arrive 27th or 28th.

Aluna Joy has written that the presense of New Energies and light are exposing imbalances that have been there a long time.
    So it might get dicey out there, but it is only the old showing itself for what it really is.

Just some thoughts...
    Karin in wa
    Karin in wa

Post  Karin in wa Sat 27 Feb 2010, 2:25 pm

Vim/PA wrote:Three flares/CMEs resulted from the collapse of the filament on the sun this week.
    For some reason, I wonder about the effects of that solar event.
    I like the idea of those three CMEs intersecting somehow and drenching the earth in something peaceful!
    They are due to arrive 27th or 28th.

Aluna Joy has written that the presense of New Energies and light are exposing imbalances that have been there a long time.
    So it might get dicey out there, but it is only the old showing itself for what it really is.

Just some thoughts...

And the pine cone is the ancient symbol for the pineal gland.
    Pam, Az
    Pam, Az

Pine tree dream Empty Re Kemo's Pine tree dream

Post  Pam, Az Mon 01 Mar 2010, 4:59 am

Hi Kemo,
    You may be interested to know something more about the symbol of the pine tree/pine cone.
    http://conesandstones.com/historical-symbolism.html

kemokae wrote:I had an weird dream the other night also, three pine trees, fell in an perfect
    Earth Watcher

Post  Earth Watcher Mon 01 Mar 2010, 9:05 pm

Well I found something that could relate to your dream, that I was not aware of before.

There have been EQ clouds over Eastern Tennessee for about 10 days now -

What is interesting is I looked up fault lines for the area - there is one that is Pine Mountain fault ridge in Eastern Tennessee going up into Kentucky.

Information about it
    http://www.tngenweb.org/campbell/hist-bogan/pine.html

From information linked above:

Pine Mountain stretches as a fault ridge (meaning a giant crack in the earth) from Elk Gap, at Pioneer, to the Breaks of the Sandy in Kentucky, extending to near the Virginia and West Virginia lines. It extends in a regular northeast direction, with only two water gaps throughout its whole 130 miles, once at Pineville, and again at the renowned Narrows near Jellico.The Breaks of the Sandy are sometimes counted, which would be three water gaps.

Today's pictures of EQ clouds

Pine tree dream Fullscreencapture31201094518AM
    Betty in Texas
    Betty in Texas

Pine tree dream Empty Terra Haute IN

Post  Betty in Texas Mon 01 Mar 2010, 11:22 pm

Wasn't going to post but since Earth Watcher posted about eq clouds over Tennessee here goes:

In dream last night: Large yellow squares flashing and understood Terra Haute, Indiana...repeated several times. Terra Haute is 171 miles NE of St Louis and 269 miles almost due N of Nashville TN

I am still fearing a monstrous New Madrid EQ because of the Kansas City dream I had of water to the east.

Betty
    melinda
    melinda

Post  melinda Mon 05 Apr 2010, 4:40 am

daddy had his entire old growth forest mowed down.

all 40 acres of it.

and planted 12,000 baby pine trees

i did not go out there and count them

tho i asked daddy if i should?

o my gosh~

daddy had the entire forest mowed down...as if them trees are blades of grass.

he has his reasons...i know my daddy

we are devestated...

perhaps...we shall overstand daddy's reasons some day.

daddy does everything he does with deep and carefilled thought

he rarely shares his thoughts with anyone

susan and i rode thru the massive mess...

well, i know my daddy

he has his reasons.

tho i am heartbroken over the old growth forest being mowed as if it were grass...

i know my daddy.

and he had a danged good reason for this action.

knowing the beast as intimately as i do....

i reckon daddy had a good reason to do that

~o yembe~

melinda the earthboppin' dove

No

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:34 pm