Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+4
burnedmyrrh
Karin in wa
Conch23
socalshakin
8 posters

Hawaii Tsunami from M9.2 Philippines

socalshakin
    socalshakin

Hawaii Tsunami from M9.2 Philippines Empty Hawaii Tsunami from M9.2 Philippines

Post  socalshakin Sat 20 Feb 2010, 5:09 pm

I dreamed last night that I was in Hawaii on a small island at a secluded beach resort that was 4 stories high. I was standing down on the beach and saw a very short, long, wide wave approaching the shore very fast. I wasn't sure if this was a tsunami or not, we didn't feel any quake. I yelled to everyone on the beach to get out of the water, that it looked like a tsunami wave. As we were running up the beach to the corridor of the hotel, the water was rushing around our feet and legs at incredible speed and was flooding the resort. I told everyone we needed to get to the 2nd floor. We went up to the 2nd floor and watched the ocean. There were waves coming in faster now, and the water was rising in the hotel. I then saw very large waves coming, and knew we needed to get as high up as we could, so we ran for the 4th floor. The waves were hitting the building, water rushing in the windows and the waves hitting the building made the building shake. Everyone was wet, and the sun started to go down, so we were all very cold.

I grabbed a phone that was dry and called my Mom and told her I was in Hawaii and had been in a bad tsunami. She told me it must be from the 9.2 quake that was in the Phillipines earlier that afternoon. I woke up then.
    Conch23
    Conch23

Hawaii Tsunami from M9.2 Philippines Empty Dreamt of a 9.0 in the Phillipines a month or so ago ..

Post  Conch23 Sun 21 Feb 2010, 7:58 am

Posted it on the Earthboppin site. Interesting. Don't recall all the details I know in the dream I saw the 9.0 on the USGS map. Wish I could remember more. There was something about being on a boat and going thru a tsunami and then seeing a Volcano erupting near australia, landing there seeing a huge 10 story hotel in ruins and finding gold coins on the beach.. I wrote if off. It was like a sci fi mini series. Quake, tsunami and volcano..very tired when I finally woke up.
    Still you never know.??
    Thought I would share. Blessings
    Karin in wa
    Karin in wa

Hawaii Tsunami from M9.2 Philippines Empty Re: Hawaii Tsunami from M9.2 Philippines

Post  Karin in wa Sat 27 Feb 2010, 2:27 pm

Nice hit there ladies. (in light of the 8.8 in CHile. Perhaps there will be another from the Phillipines.
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Hawaii Tsunami from M9.2 Philippines Empty Re: Hawaii Tsunami from M9.2 Philippines

Post  socalshakin Sat 27 Feb 2010, 4:48 pm

Well, I may hve had the Philippines wrong, but definitely not the tsunami.

That was the 2nd dream I'd had about Hawaii and a tsunami in a few weeks. Hope all there are safe and that they don't get hit bad.
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Sat 27 Feb 2010, 4:53 pm

Just to post, here is the dream I had a prior to this one posted here. This was posted on EB and Syzygy.

Topic: Major EQ/Tsunami dream! Hawaii?? I'm not sure where it is....4:44am (Read 476 times)
    socalsnowgrl

Major EQ/Tsunami dream! Hawaii?? I'm not sure where it is....4:44am
    « on: January 30, 2010, 02:15:05 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I was dreaming of a massive quake and tsunami early this morning. I was on the beach, this time not here in California, but somewhere foreign as I was seeing people that were darker skinned, but looked Asian. The beach sand was pure white like sugar or flour and the water was the bluest/green that I have ever seen. The calmness of the sea reminded me of the Gulf of Mexico, how there is virtually no waves.

I was wading in the water, when I felt a sharp jolt and then very intense shaking. I turned to the shore where my bf was sitting under a thatched hut having a drink. He smiled and waved at me. I couldn't understand why he didn't feel the shaking. I was running back towards him telling him there was a major quake, we needed to get to higher ground because this was going to cause a tsunami.

He didn't believe me, told me I imagined it. No one else was running or panicking. I was very upset, screaming at everyone that we were going to die if we stayed here. I couldn't believe no one felt the quake.

The sun started to go down and the partying on the beach increased. There were hundreds of lantern style lights hanging from the palm trees, everyone was dancing. I started to think that the quake was in my head, as there had been NO tsunami.

I walk back down to the beach, and suddenly the sea rushes out. I knew this was a bad sign, so I run back telling everyone what I just saw. No one is listening to me, it's as if they can't hear me. In complete shock and fear, I turn around and see a huge wave or wall of water looming in the distance. I can almost hear it roaring towards the shore. I try to run, but everyone holds me back and keeps dancing. The water came crashing down on all of us on the beach, and as I was drowning in the water, being spun round and round, I managed to wake myself up.

I looked at the clock and it wa 4:44am.....
    burnedmyrrh

Post  burnedmyrrh Sat 27 Feb 2010, 5:42 pm

silent SoCal, I remember your posting of this dream and UNFORTUNATELY THAT IS NOW VERY POSSIBLE!!! And someone else posting on earthwatchers about a 3.8 in the Canary Islands. Look at my posting about the Canary Islands dream I had from 2/20-21...THIS STUFF IS HEATING UP BIG TIME!!!
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Sat 27 Feb 2010, 6:07 pm

burnedmyrrh wrote:silent SoCal, I remember your posting of this dream and UNFORTUNATELY THAT IS NOW VERY POSSIBLE!!! And someone else posting on earthwatchers about a 3.8 in the Canary Islands. Look at my posting about the Canary Islands dream I had from 2/20-21...THIS STUFF IS HEATING UP BIG TIME!!!

Yes, this all is now very possible with all of the seismic energy ping ponging all over the world.

I see Coso Junction, CA is now heating up...

Hawaii Tsunami from M9.2 Philippines California_Nevada
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Sat 27 Feb 2010, 6:14 pm

Oh and one other interesting thing I just noticed.

I didn't see what time the quake hit till I just looked at the USGS report.

I woke up very uneasy at about 3:20am. Went to the restroom and laid back in bed for a bit, struggling to fall back asleep.

Quake hit at 3:34am.
    simplesi

Post  simplesi Sat 27 Feb 2010, 6:43 pm

someone in Hawaii says that a 12 ft 500mph tsunami is expected 'anytime now'. She lives high up so will be OK, but low lying areas definately need to evacuate.

thank goodness for early warning systems - in times past there would have been massive loss of life.

Simon
    Sue - AR

Post  Sue - AR Sat 27 Feb 2010, 7:25 pm

Did you guys notice that there haven't been any earthquakes at all in the LA area lately? That is scary! The tension must be building up there.

Hawaii Tsunami from M9.2 Philippines California_Nevada[/quote]
    Sue - AR

Hawaii Tsunami from M9.2 Philippines Empty tsunamis

Post  Sue - AR Sat 27 Feb 2010, 7:27 pm

I had two dreams that I posted in the last month about tsunamis. Although I still think they were probably personal, considering what I went through lately...
    Conch23
    Conch23

Hawaii Tsunami from M9.2 Philippines Empty I remember reading that as well socal I hope Hawaii will be ok...but perhaps there is another to come in

Post  Conch23 Sat 27 Feb 2010, 7:37 pm

socalshakin wrote:Just to post, here is the dream I had a prior to this one posted here. This was posted on EB and Syzygy.

Topic: Major EQ/Tsunami dream! Hawaii?? I'm not sure where it is....4:44am (Read 476 times)
    socalsnowgrl

Major EQ/Tsunami dream! Hawaii?? I'm not sure where it is....4:44am
    « on: January 30, 2010, 02:15:05 PM »

What stueck me about your dream for some reason was the lanterns on the beach. Don't know why though.
    Do you think it was Hawaii? or another Island elsewhere?? A friend in Hawaii called me at 9am he was up in the mountains already. Said it was a bit crazy there. Markets and gas stations packed with people.
    I started dreaming of Tsunamis in Jan of 09 off and on since then. But I saw Malibu & Santa Monia being hit.
    Dreamt that more than twice now. The other Phillipine dream I had and you had. That was too scary and seems so far out. But fact is stranger than fiction at times. Shocked Blessings Sara

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I was dreaming of a massive quake and tsunami early this morning. I was on the beach, this time not here in California, but somewhere foreign as I was seeing people that were darker skinned, but looked Asian. The beach sand was pure white like sugar or flour and the water was the bluest/green that I have ever seen. The calmness of the sea reminded me of the Gulf of Mexico, how there is virtually no waves.

I was wading in the water, when I felt a sharp jolt and then very intense shaking. I turned to the shore where my bf was sitting under a thatched hut having a drink. He smiled and waved at me. I couldn't understand why he didn't feel the shaking. I was running back towards him telling him there was a major quake, we needed to get to higher ground because this was going to cause a tsunami.

He didn't believe me, told me I imagined it. No one else was running or panicking. I was very upset, screaming at everyone that we were going to die if we stayed here. I couldn't believe no one felt the quake.

The sun started to go down and the partying on the beach increased. There were hundreds of lantern style lights hanging from the palm trees, everyone was dancing. I started to think that the quake was in my head, as there had been NO tsunami.

I walk back down to the beach, and suddenly the sea rushes out. I knew this was a bad sign, so I run back telling everyone what I just saw. No one is listening to me, it's as if they can't hear me. In complete shock and fear, I turn around and see a huge wave or wall of water looming in the distance. I can almost hear it roaring towards the shore. I try to run, but everyone holds me back and keeps dancing. The water came crashing down on all of us on the beach, and as I was drowning in the water, being spun round and round, I managed to wake myself up.

I looked at the clock and it wa 4:44am.....
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Post  Calibabe Sat 27 Feb 2010, 9:21 pm

Sue - AR wrote:Did you guys notice that there haven't been any earthquakes at all in the LA area lately? That is scary! The tension must be building up there.

Hawaii Tsunami from M9.2 Philippines California_Nevada
    [/quote]

Yeah those of us who live in the San Fernando Valley and LA Basin are all too aware of the lack of activity.

That doesn't look well for us. pale affraid
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Hawaii Tsunami from M9.2 Philippines Empty LOL, my tsunami dream made Rumormillnews.com??

Post  socalshakin Sun 07 Mar 2010, 8:56 pm

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=168024

POSTER ON SYZYGYJOB DISCUSSION BOARD DREAMT ABOUT A HAWAIIAN TSUNAMI A WEEK PRIOR TO CHILEAN QUAKE

Posted By: NaturalWisdom <Send E-Mail>
    Date: Saturday, 27-Feb-2010 13:29:16

In Response To: Reader D writes: SIMILAR QUAKE STRUCK SAME AREA OF CHILE IN 1960 AND CAUSED FLOODING ALONG JAPAN'S COASTLINE (NaturalWisdom) Earthquake Prediction Online - SyzygyJOB

Posted by
    socalsnowgrl

Hawaii Tsunami from M9.2 Philippines quake
    « on: February 20, 2010, 10:02:36 AM »

**I had a tsunami dream a few weeks back where I thought it was Hawaii, but then thought it could be Haiti** My dream last night was definitely Hawaii.

I dreamed last night that I was in Hawaii on a small island at a secluded beach resort that was 4 stories high. I was standing down on the beach and saw a very short, long, wide wave approaching the shore very fast. I wasn't sure if this was a tsunami or not, we didn't feel any quake. I yelled to everyone on the beach to get out of the water, that it looked like a tsunami wave. As we were running up the beach to the corridor of the hotel, the water was rushing around our feet and legs at incredible speed and was flooding the resort. I told everyone we needed to get to the 2nd floor. We went up to the 2nd floor and watched the ocean. There were waves coming in faster now, and the water was rising in the hotel. I then saw very large waves coming, and knew we needed to get as high up as we could, so we ran for the 4th floor. The waves were hitting the building, water rushing in the windows and the waves hitting the building made the building shake. Everyone was wet, and the sun started to go down, so we were all very cold.

I grabbed a phone that was dry and called my Mom and told her I was in Hawaii and had been in a bad tsunami. She told me it must be from the 9.2 quake that was in the Phillipines earlier that afternoon. I woke up then.
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Hawaii Tsunami from M9.2 Philippines Empty Hawaiian Tsunami

Post  Polly, AZ Sun 07 Mar 2010, 10:24 pm

socalshakin wrote:I dreamed last night that I was in Hawaii on a small island at a secluded beach resort that was 4 stories high. I was standing down on the beach and saw a very short, long, wide wave approaching the shore very fast. I wasn't sure if this was a tsunami or not, we didn't feel any quake. I yelled to everyone on the beach to get out of the water, that it looked like a tsunami wave. As we were running up the beach to the corridor of the hotel, the water was rushing around our feet and legs at incredible speed and was flooding the resort. I told everyone we needed to get to the 2nd floor. We went up to the 2nd floor and watched the ocean. There were waves coming in faster now, and the water was rising in the hotel. I then saw very large waves coming, and knew we needed to get as high up as we could, so we ran for the 4th floor. The waves were hitting the building, water rushing in the windows and the waves hitting the building made the building shake. Everyone was wet, and the sun started to go down, so we were all very cold.

It seems that we can't even get away from these things even in our dreams. I had a couple of other lifetimes where I was drown and it's still a scary thing for me. I have had lots of dreams lately of standing in water over my ankles and water rising quickly and that is all there was for as far as the eye could see - water.
    This dream that you had sounds just like the ones I have had about Honshu, Japan - same 9.2 mg. and a tsunami in Hawaii and our west coast. Lets hope we are wrong
    Vim/PA
    Vim/PA

Post  Vim/PA Mon 08 Mar 2010, 6:14 am

On a symbolic level, climbing to higher levels is the key to our own safety.
    Raising our awareness, consciousness.
    I'm finding that climbing higher and seeing the big picture is taking alot of the bite out of my present circumstances.
    There are layers of meaning.
    Inner and outer worlds reflecting each other.Hawaii Tsunami from M9.2 Philippines Greensmilies-026

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 7:18 am