Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

5 posters

Info on Pineal Gland/Pine Cone Symbol

Pam, Az
    Pam, Az

Info on Pineal Gland/Pine Cone Symbol Empty Info on Pineal Gland/Pine Cone Symbol

Post  Pam, Az Mon 01 Mar 2010, 7:07 am

Here's some very good info on the pineal gland-our third eye and the symbols of the pine cone throughout our history.
    Throughout the span of recorded human history, Pinecones have served as a symbolic representation of Human Enlightenment, the Third Eye and the Pineal Gland...symbolism
    Third-Eye Symbolism of the Pinecone
    http://conesandstones.com/historical-symbolism.html

and what we can do to not allow it to calcify or harden.
    http://www.naturalnews.com/026364_fluoride_pineal_gland_sodium.html

johnl
    johnl

Info on Pineal Gland/Pine Cone Symbol Empty interdimensional awareness

Post  johnl Mon 01 Mar 2010, 11:54 am

In Pam’s link: http://conesandstones.com/historical-symbolism.html

“One theory proposes that the Pinecone was actually the fruit from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, purported in Genesis to have been eaten by Eve at the urgings of a serpent, and leading to the eviction of mankind from the Garden of Eden. This concept proves particularly provocative given the consistent reappearance of pinecone images with serpents and snake references across cultures.”
    “Psychopharmacologist Rick Strassman believes the Third Eye/Pineal Gland to be the source of the psychedelic Dimethyltryptamine (DMT) in our bodies. Strassman has hypothesized that large amounts of DMT are released in our bodies during heightened states of spiritual consciousness, such as birth, death and near-death experiences -- or perhaps during the awakening of our Kundalini in a moment of Enlightenment.”
    ------------------

Maybe that’s one of the reasons it’s harder for psychics and directed-energy mind-controllers to get through to me – too much flouride hardening my pineal gland. (besides my christian faith)

The idea of “serpents” surrounding the pinecone (similar to the kundalini), suggests a “serpent-source” between the pineal gland and the inter-dimensional – serpent-source implying at least deception and lust.

http://www.earthscape.net/cosmic/chakra.htm

excerpts:

In the book, Bringers of the Dawn, by Barbara J. Marciniak, the Pleiadians indicate that 5 additional chakras, which are located outside of the body, are in the process of being activated. In this frame of reference, the 8th chakra is located slightly above the head. Chakras 9-12 are generally considered to be located well above the head. However, these extended chakras essentially transcend our time-space continuum, and thus the idea of "location" is not particularly meaningful.

In this section, we are not going to address these out-of-body chakras to any significant degree. However, a brief example may provide a general sense of some of their functions.

Many of the Light Workers, at some point in their awakening process, begin to hear high-frequency energies. These energies come in through the chakra which is located just above the head.
    Much of my own planetary energy work involves energies which come in through the two chakras beyond the chakra above the head.

-----------

So the chakras located just above the head, receive high-frequency (possibly inter-dimensional) energies.

This might be why a sincere christian faith is important – to be able to circumvent the deceptions and portals of the surrounding “serpent-source.”

John
    Pam, Az
    Pam, Az

Info on Pineal Gland/Pine Cone Symbol Empty Re Pineal/Pine Cone

Post  Pam, Az Mon 01 Mar 2010, 6:43 pm

Well then, one may have to ask themselves, what is a true Christian.
    And why would the so-called powers that be want to harden everyone's pineal gland with the introduction of fluoride
    to the masses.
    The serpent is guarding the pineal gland, why? The serpent is that kundalini in everyone.
    So if someone did not want you to ascend and ascend to where there is true peace and light but continue on the karma wheel for you to continually be their slave, who is fooling who?
    Why did Jesus say, "the kingdom of God is within you"?
    Pam, Az
    Pam, Az

Info on Pineal Gland/Pine Cone Symbol Empty here's some more

Post  Pam, Az Mon 01 Mar 2010, 8:14 pm

"be wise as serpents." Matthew 10:16

"Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye wise as serpents, and harmless as doves." Jesus, Matthew 10:16
    Snakes denoted wisdom and the 3rd eye (Pineal Gland) is the seat of spiritual wisdom. It is also where you see God face to face and your life
    is preserved. Jacob saw God face to face on the isle of Peniel (corrupt spelling of Pi-ne-al) and he did not die.

"And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved." Genesis 32:30

John on the isle of Patmos- seeing the revelation, patmos means mortal.
    All mortals must go through the "tribulation" ie, the spiritual cleansing, purge, and ascension to attain enlightenment.

The westernized christian world wants you to miss it, even though they hide the true symbols in plain sight.

Pam, Az wrote:Well then, one may have to ask themselves, what is a true Christian.
    And why would the so-called powers that be want to harden everyone's pineal gland with the introduction of fluoride
    to the masses.
    The serpent is guarding the pineal gland, why? The serpent is that kundalini in everyone.
    So if someone did not want you to ascend and ascend to where there is true peace and light but continue on the karma wheel for you to continually be their slave, who is fooling who?
    Why did Jesus say, "the kingdom of God is within you"?
    RIG
    RIG

Info on Pineal Gland/Pine Cone Symbol Empty Re: Info on Pineal Gland/Pine Cone Symbol

Post  RIG Tue 02 Mar 2010, 12:36 am

The Western Christian world wants you to miss it... Yup!

The sad thing is that the fringe of the West who seek the rest of the worlds Paths for Truth are often led astray by western bastardizations of those other paths...

edit... I should add that I was going to ask in here if anyone was having any Third Eye issues... the past few days it's felt as though a low level electrical charge has been going through it... feels like an external effect from something (thinking Spiritual, but also thought frequency altering tech)... we do have some inclement weather to the west of us which can set this and other Senses off as well...

Anyone?... anyone?...
    johnl
    johnl

Info on Pineal Gland/Pine Cone Symbol Empty questions and responses

Post  johnl Tue 02 Mar 2010, 1:11 am

hi Pam,

Your article about the pineal gland which might enable “heightened states of spiritual consciousness” got me to look up more about the ESP capabilities of the pineal gland. I came up with that article about chakras, with just a brief mention of certain chakras (which haven’t been awakened in most people, including me) that possibly have inter-dimensional connections.

Right away, I think of inthestars and mystic, who might’ve gone too far into the interdimensional. But in my 2 years of email correspondence with mystic, who was very advanced in kundalini experiences, I learned a lot about the astral and beyond, from what she wrote. But I’m not tempted to actually take that astral journey, but just to have an academic understanding.

you posted:
    And why would the so-called powers that be want to harden everyone's pineal gland with the introduction of fluoride to the masses.
    -------------------------------------

Your 2nd link goes into fluoride affecting the pineal gland. It lists health issues linked to longterm intake of sodium fluoride.

*Cancer *Genetic DNA Damage *Thyroid Disruption …*Neurological - diminished IQ and inability to focus, lethargy and weariness.
    *Alzheimer's Disease *Melatonin Disruption, …*Pineal Gland, calcification, which clogs this gland located in the middle of the brain.
    --------------------

The article also mentions that the pineal gland links to higher states of awareness and of “other realms.”

TPTB might not have the pineal gland in mind, if the hypothesis is correct that they’re trying to dumb down the population using sodium fluoride. Another poster under the “Health” topic, posted this link about the detrimental health issues of fluoride and mercury amalgam related to dentistry:

https://boppinalong.forumotion.com/health-f7/death-by-dentistry-smoking-teeth-t412.htm#2174

The video about mercury amalgam used by dentists for tooth fillings, shows how the mercury vapor can affect the nerve endings of the brain. Apparently, if the nerve endings become shortened, the neurons would have to travel further through the chemical synapses to connect with or signal other neurons.

So TPTB probably figured that fluoridating the water with sodium fluoride could disrupt optimal physical functioning of the brain. After reading your article about the pineal gland, I wonder if TPTB might not want to open up the pineal gland, to be linked to the darkside occult world, preventing worship of the true God and creator. (kind of like using a “shunt” in an electrical circuit).

you posted: The serpent is guarding the pineal gland, why? The serpent is that kundalini in everyone.
    -------------------------

After the serpent successfully tempted Eve and then Eve got Adam involved, when God had explicitly said not to take the fruit from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil (some kind of pine cone representing an interdimensional connection?) -- the serpent probably established the right to guard the pineal gland. But in submitting to the serpent and connection to the serpent-realm, Adam and Eve lost connection to the garden of Eden and their close fellowship with God their creator.

you posted: So if someone did not want you to ascend and ascend to where there is true peace and light but continue on the karma wheel for you to continually be their slave, who is fooling who?
    ----------------------

The NT (in a letter to the Corinthians) said that there would be an ascension in which the mortal body would be transformed into an immortal, incorruptible body, -- like the angels in heaven.

The serpent can promise anything the NT promises, but is he promising something to pre-empt the promised NT ascension with angelic transformation, or will he fabricate an illusion?

you stated: John on the isle of Patmos- seeing the revelation, patmos means mortal.
    All mortals must go through the "tribulation" ie, the spiritual cleansing, purge, and ascension to attain enlightenment.

----------------------------

I agree with you on this more than I do the pre-trib rapture evangelicals. My guess is that for the most part christians will be beheaded (as stated in “Revelation”) during the tribulation, because they won’t go along with the serpent-based agenda.

you said: Well then, one may have to ask themselves, what is a true Christian.

Many non-church people might be much better than many church-going people. Only God knows when he comes in the great white throne with the book of judgment, and separates the wheat from the chaff, the sheep from the goats. Christ gave himself as a ransom for man's soul.

John
    melinda
    melinda

Info on Pineal Gland/Pine Cone Symbol Empty Re: Info on Pineal Gland/Pine Cone Symbol

Post  melinda Tue 02 Mar 2010, 4:13 am

i like this thread...i am not ready to say anything yet...i

say something this week...okay?

alrighty Surprised)
    Pam, Az
    Pam, Az

Info on Pineal Gland/Pine Cone Symbol Empty to JohnL

Post  Pam, Az Tue 02 Mar 2010, 7:42 am

Western Christianity wrote your bible.
    Did Jesus give his life as a ransom for man's soul?
    The fluoride you drink is chemical waste.
    So you say you are going to keep on drinking it just to ensure that you
    will not be exposing yourself to
    what you understand you are afraid of.
    http://www.fluoridation.com/atomicbomb.htm
    it is nuclear waste.
    activating the kundalini/chakra's
    is not necessarily done with eastern meditations- it can be done with just
    having a loving connection with God/Jesus/humanity.
    The so-called ptb want your body and mind to be their slave. The heavenlyfather/mother gave you your pineal gland.
    You say the bad guys want to open your pineal gland to expose you to the dark side.
    Drinking poison is not going to open your pineal gland.
    The kingdom of God is within you.
    The kundalini is represented as the serpent symbol. The bible writers wanted you to fear what the true meanings were and are. It is allegory
    and even in the allegory, as presented by those who took control of religion,
    want to keep people in the dark.

But each has to come to an understanding, being not heavily swayed one way or the other by me or anyone else.

What is a Christian? You think Jesus wants you to be a Christian or a follower in the way?

Churches are filled with lost people.
    So is the world.

Peace,

Pam

johnl wrote:hi Pam,

Your article about the pineal gland which might enable “heightened states of spiritual consciousness” got me to look up more about the ESP capabilities of the pineal gland. I came up with that article about chakras, with just a brief mention of certain chakras (which haven’t been awakened in most people, including me) that possibly have inter-dimensional connections.

Right away, I think of inthestars and mystic, who might’ve gone too far into the interdimensional. But in my 2 years of email correspondence with mystic, who was very advanced in kundalini experiences, I learned a lot about the astral and beyond, from what she wrote. But I’m not tempted to actually take that astral journey, but just to have an academic understanding.

you posted:
    And why would the so-called powers that be want to harden everyone's pineal gland with the introduction of fluoride to the masses.
    -------------------------------------

Your 2nd link goes into fluoride affecting the pineal gland. It lists health issues linked to longterm intake of sodium fluoride.

*Cancer *Genetic DNA Damage *Thyroid Disruption …*Neurological - diminished IQ and inability to focus, lethargy and weariness.
    *Alzheimer's Disease *Melatonin Disruption, …*Pineal Gland, calcification, which clogs this gland located in the middle of the brain.
    --------------------

The article also mentions that the pineal gland links to higher states of awareness and of “other realms.”

TPTB might not have the pineal gland in mind, if the hypothesis is correct that they’re trying to dumb down the population using sodium fluoride. Another poster under the “Health” topic, posted this link about the detrimental health issues of fluoride and mercury amalgam related to dentistry:

https://boppinalong.forumotion.com/health-f7/death-by-dentistry-smoking-teeth-t412.htm#2174

The video about mercury amalgam used by dentists for tooth fillings, shows how the mercury vapor can affect the nerve endings of the brain. Apparently, if the nerve endings become shortened, the neurons would have to travel further through the chemical synapses to connect with or signal other neurons.

So TPTB probably figured that fluoridating the water with sodium fluoride could disrupt optimal physical functioning of the brain. After reading your article about the pineal gland, I wonder if TPTB might not want to open up the pineal gland, to be linked to the darkside occult world, preventing worship of the true God and creator. (kind of like using a “shunt” in an electrical circuit).

you posted: The serpent is guarding the pineal gland, why? The serpent is that kundalini in everyone.
    -------------------------

After the serpent successfully tempted Eve and then Eve got Adam involved, when God had explicitly said not to take the fruit from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil (some kind of pine cone representing an interdimensional connection?) -- the serpent probably established the right to guard the pineal gland. But in submitting to the serpent and connection to the serpent-realm, Adam and Eve lost connection to the garden of Eden and their close fellowship with God their creator.

you posted: So if someone did not want you to ascend and ascend to where there is true peace and light but continue on the karma wheel for you to continually be their slave, who is fooling who?
    ----------------------

The NT (in a letter to the Corinthians) said that there would be an ascension in which the mortal body would be transformed into an immortal, incorruptible body, -- like the angels in heaven.

The serpent can promise anything the NT promises, but is he promising something to pre-empt the promised NT ascension with angelic transformation, or will he fabricate an illusion?

you stated: John on the isle of Patmos- seeing the revelation, patmos means mortal.

----------------------------

I agree with you on this more than I do the pre-trib rapture evangelicals. My guess is that for the most part christians will be beheaded (as stated in “Revelation”) during the tribulation, because they won’t go along with the serpent-based agenda.

you said: Well then, one may have to ask themselves, what is a true Christian.

Many non-church people might be much better than many church-going people. Only God knows when he comes in the great white throne with the book of judgment, and separates the wheat from the chaff, the sheep from the goats. Christ gave himself as a ransom for man's soul.

John
    Conch23
    Conch23

Info on Pineal Gland/Pine Cone Symbol Empty I forgot about that~ When I was in Italy eons ago I think it was at the Vatican there was this huge pine cone statue.

Post  Conch23 Wed 03 Mar 2010, 1:25 am

Pam, Az wrote:Here's some very good info on the pineal gland-our third eye and the symbols of the pine cone throughout our history.
    Throughout the span of recorded human history, Pinecones have served as a symbolic representation of Human Enlightenment, the Third Eye and the Pineal Gland...symbolism

I thought what is up with the Pine Cone ?? It was in the garden area if I remember correctly.
    Interesting thanks for the info bounce
    Pam, Az
    Pam, Az

Info on Pineal Gland/Pine Cone Symbol Empty Re Pineal/Pine Cone info

Post  Pam, Az Wed 03 Mar 2010, 9:05 pm

I know, huh! Big assed pine cone just sitting there for all the world to see.
    lol

Conch23 wrote:
    Pam, Az wrote:Here's some very good info on the pineal gland-our third eye and the symbols of the pine cone throughout our history.

I thought what is up with the Pine Cone ?? It was in the garden area if I remember correctly.
    Interesting thanks for the info bounce
    Conch23
    Conch23

Info on Pineal Gland/Pine Cone Symbol Empty http://www.flickr.com/photos/31451773@N04/3117181621/in/photostream/

Post  Conch23 Thu 04 Mar 2010, 1:20 am

LInk to big A** Pine Cone @ Vatican..
    Didn't remember the Peacocks. Was freaked by the Pine Cone. Shocked
    Pam, Az
    Pam, Az

Info on Pineal Gland/Pine Cone Symbol Empty To Melinda

Post  Pam, Az Thu 04 Mar 2010, 6:43 am

Thanks Melinda,
    Really glad to see you again- I missed ya.

alrighty then

melinda wrote:i like this thread...i am not ready to say anything yet...i

say something this week...okay?

alrighty Surprised)
    Pam, Az
    Pam, Az

Info on Pineal Gland/Pine Cone Symbol Empty Vatican Pine cone pic

Post  Pam, Az Thu 04 Mar 2010, 6:48 am

Yeah, the link you put up doesn't work- but in the link I gave with the artcile there is a pic of it.
    Thanks!

Conch23 wrote:LInk to big A** Pine Cone @ Vatican..
    Didn't remember the Peacocks. Was freaked by the Pine Cone. Shocked

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 7:29 am