Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

RaMaDaEarthWatch

Pam, Az
    Pam, Az

RaMaDaEarthWatch  Empty RaMaDaEarthWatch

Post  Pam, Az Mon 04 Jul 2011, 5:52 pm

Love to All,
    Pam
    http://pamwiseman.com/
    I have allot to say in this June to Dec Watch
    Culmination of many years of dreams/visions and what my Guide has shown and to share with others, family,
    friends, all loved ones.

beejean
    beejean

RaMaDaEarthWatch  Empty The Earth Changes dreams you Record

Post  beejean Thu 07 Jul 2011, 11:10 pm

Dear Pam,
    I went to your link and read the material at your website. I think that your information and special perceptions are valid. I am confused about the timing, though. I got a locution that the earth change problems would begin in earnest when the Kamchatka area volcanoes started erupting in earnest. That happened last year. I believe that the changes are in process in earnest. But I haven't had any information about the whole idea of the land masses being covered with water and all the detailed information you mention on your site.

What concerns me is that you record a statement that there will be a massive rip in the entire west coast of the United States in a single day at some point in the future. There is nothing I see in this whole buildup of stresses and the increasing tremors that looks like an instantaneous occurrence. A problem of multiple tremors falling into a line along the stressed edge of the Pacific plate seems to have been established as a pattern now for the year at the least.

Don in Hollister is very precise and good at estimating the way the tremors affect other faults in his area, correctly predicting under Earthwatchers over the July 4th weekend that some higher magnitude tremblors would happen in Nevada shortly, and shortly turned out to be only a couple days in fact. However, I am dumber when it comes to figuring what is next... I just see the picture patterns of the heavy and thick crust of eq squares clustering all along the coast of California with the Alaskan earthquakes coming in at a higher magnitude and punctuating the changes being recorded so frequently that each day gives us a daunting list of data.

Maybe it is a grace that many people have decided to relocate because of the economy in the state having trouble. Apologies to those who do not adhere to the smaller tragedy being a blessing that averts a larger calamity in a persons limited lifetime.

The whole idea of the changes being like labor pains seems to best describe the types of things we see. The most devastating things, though, were wrought by the heedless spreading around of plutonium and hazardous materials.

Thank you very much for your entire body of work and your careful recording of all your experiences and ideas.

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 3:34 pm