Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

5 posters

Sensitives please check in on symptoms for Northern CA. Thanks

geenee
    geenee

Sensitives please check in on symptoms for Northern CA. Thanks Empty Sensitives please check in on symptoms for Northern CA. Thanks

Post  geenee Fri 26 Feb 2010, 11:01 pm

Shocked bounce
    Tiempe
    Tiempe

Sensitives please check in on symptoms for Northern CA. Thanks Empty New unproven theory...

Post  Tiempe Fri 26 Feb 2010, 11:20 pm

Hi Geenee,

I am working on the timeline for a new non-painful symptom indicating major quakes - it is a chunk, chunking at the back of my head usually.

The back of my head has reliably repeated for the left half being the U.S. from center to California and from Washington State to Baja area. The Right half has repeated reliably for Europe from Germany/Poland to Cyprus area.

To make this short, I have maybe 3 times felt/heard this symptom for Northern/California to San Francisco area. If I use the longest timeline for these major quakes to occur, Northern California/Southern Oregon area may quake strongly on 1 March and the next day might be The Geysers to San Francisco area.

And then again more specific for Northern/California to Southern Oregon on 13 March.

But because this is still in "unproven" mode I do not include these on my map but I do include them in my list.

http://earthquakepredictionbytiempe.blogspot.com/

My usual area for Northern California is right upperarm outside middle or higher and I have the area on my list for 28 February.

Petrolia, California is often on my lists.

I wish everyone the best of luck but I do believe we are overdue for major quakes on this side of the Earth!

Tiempe.

Peace to all.
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Sensitives please check in on symptoms for Northern CA. Thanks Empty CA symptoms

Post  Polly, AZ Sat 27 Feb 2010, 1:04 am

geenee wrote:Shocked bounce

My right ear has been toning for about 2 hours now. That is normally N. CA to off shore OR for me.
    Pam, Az
    Pam, Az

Sensitives please check in on symptoms for Northern CA. Thanks Empty Re chking in for N Calif.

Post  Pam, Az Sat 27 Feb 2010, 3:40 am

Not getting anything major right now- even though I have a watch up for there, from Jan post to window to 3/31.
    Since that time, you know that the 6.5 and then 5.9 came in and some smaller further north.
    thanks, and take care

1/4/10 - 3/31/10
    On/Off N Ca/Oregon up to On/off WA to On/off W Canada
    qks to 6+
    http://www.pamwiseman.com/

geenee wrote:Shocked bounce
    geenee
    geenee

Sensitives please check in on symptoms for Northern CA. Thanks Empty THANK YOU

Post  geenee Sat 27 Feb 2010, 7:03 am

Well seeing other posts elsewhere on this board (quaker) and PAM, POLLY & TIEMPE It seems things are picking up for Northern California. Haven't heard from Frank Condon in a few days. Jack says no new signals. So I could've sworn we'd see somethin today. NOT THAT I WANT THAT! No My daughter had a major ear block and loud tone. Because her tone was so loud sounds like a big one coming and they take longer when it is big? I don't know. Suspect Everyone Sleep Tight Sleep and put your shoes beneath your bed as they say on Earthboppin! John wrap up in a snuggy. Hey that reminds me I miss Redhart. Haven't heard from her? I miss her humor.
    Mary/Portland, OR
    Mary/Portland, OR

Sensitives please check in on symptoms for Northern CA. Thanks Empty Re: Sensitives please check in on symptoms for Northern CA. Thanks

Post  Mary/Portland, OR Sat 27 Feb 2010, 8:50 am

geenee wrote:Well seeing other posts elsewhere on this board (quaker) and PAM, POLLY & TIEMPE It seems things are picking up for Northern California. Haven't heard from Frank Condon in a few days. Jack says no new signals. So I could've sworn we'd see somethin today. NOT THAT I WANT THAT! No My daughter had a major ear block and loud tone. Because her tone was so loud sounds like a big one coming and they take longer when it is big? I don't know. Suspect Everyone Sleep Tight Sleep and put your shoes beneath your bed as they say on Earthboppin! John wrap up in a snuggy. Hey that reminds me I miss Redhart. Haven't heard from her? I miss her humor.

Hi Geenee, I miss Redhart too. Hopefully she will appear to explain those beach ball things that I still don't understand how to interpret...

As for your daughter's report of strikingly unusual eartone/block, I'm thinking it might be the Chile quake she heard. I had the same thing, I posted it to one of these boards a couple of days ago, it was unusual for me and this quake is unusually strong, so there you go.

Hopefully Nor Cal will remain calm, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a few little sympathetic shakers in the wake of Japan & Chile.
    geenee
    geenee

Sensitives please check in on symptoms for Northern CA. Thanks Empty Re: Sensitives please check in on symptoms for Northern CA. Thanks

Post  geenee Sat 27 Feb 2010, 8:59 am

HI Mary, Yes I agree with you. I really do think she felt Chili. Only after they raised it to 8.8 did I think that. Yes Prayers are working for California!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 7:51 am