Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

5 posters

Sensitives Might Want to Read This

Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Sensitives Might Want to Read This Empty Sensitives Might Want to Read This

Post  Polly, AZ Wed 24 Feb 2010, 10:28 am

All of you sensitives might want to read this and please post if you find this truthful.

www.eaglespirirministry.com

Ascension Symptoms
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Sensitives Might Want to Read This Empty Sorry, Try This Instead of above URL

Post  Polly, AZ Wed 24 Feb 2010, 10:34 am

[quote="Polly, AZ"]All of you sensitives might want to read this and please post if you find this truthful.

HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE -MUSCLE PAIN, STIFFNESS, SORENESS? AND GETTING WORSE -

These are ascension symptoms...been there - had them.

Source: [link to www.eaglespiritministry.com]

1. Feeling as though you are in a pressure cooker or in intense energy; feeling stress. Remember, you are adjusting to a higher vibration and you will eventually adjust. Old patterns, behaviours and beliefs are also being pushed to the surface. There is a lot going on inside of you.

2. A feeling of disorientation; not knowing where you are; a loss of a sense of place. You are not in 3D anymore, as you have moved or in the process of moving into the higher realms.

3. Unusual aches and pains throughout different parts of your body. You are purifying and releasing blocked energy vibrating at 3D, while you are vibrating in a higher dimension.

4. Waking at night between 2 and 4 a.m. Much is going on in your dream state. You can't be there for long lengths of time and need a break. This is also the 'cleansing and releasing' hour.

5. Memory loss. A great abundance of short term memory loss and only vague remembrances of your past. You are in more than one dimension at a time, and going back and forth as part of the transition, you are experiencing a 'disconnect'. Also, your past is part of the Old, and the Old is forever gone. Being in the Now is the way of the New World.

6. 'Seeing' and 'hearing' things. You are experiencing different dimensions as you transition, all according to how sensitive you are and how you are wired.

7. Loss of identity. You try to access the Old you, but it is no longer there. You may not know who you are looking at in the mirror. You have cleared much of your old patterns and are now embodying much more light and a simpler, more purified divine you. All is in order, You are okay.

8. Feeling 'out of body'. You may feel as though someone is talking, but it is not you. This is our natural defence mechanism of survival when we are under acute stress or feeling traumatized or out of control. Your body is going through a lot and you may not want to be in it. My ascension guide told me that this was a way of easing the transition process, and that I did not need to experience what my body was going through. This only lasted a short time. It passes.

9. Periods of deep sleeping. You are resting from all the acclimating and are integrating, as well as building up for the next phase.

10. Heightened sensitivities to your surroundings. Crowds, noise, foods, TV, other human voices and various other stimulations are barely tolerable. You also overwhelm very easily and become easily overstimulated. You are tuning up. Know that this will eventually pass.

11. You don't feel like doing anything. You are in a rest period, 'rebooting'. Your body knows what it needs. In addition, when you begin reaching the higher realms, 'doing' and 'making things happen' becomes obsolete as the New energies support the feminine of basking, receiving, creating, self-care and nurturing. Ask the Universe to 'bring' you what you want while you are enjoying yourself and having fun.

12. An intolerance for lower vibrational things of the 3D, reflected in conversations, attitudes, societal structures, healing modalities, etc. They literally make you feel 'sick' inside. You are in a higher vibration and your energies are no longer in alignment. You are being 'pushed, to move forward; to 'be' and create the New.

13. A loss of desire for food. Your body is adjusting to a new, higher state of being. Also, part of you does not want to be here anymore in the Old.

14. A sudden disappearance of friends, activities, habits, jobs and residences. You are evolving beyond what you used to be, and these people and surroundings no longer match your vibration. The New will soon arrive and feel so-o-o-o much better.

15. You absolutely cannot do certain things anymore. When you try to do your usual routine and activities, it feels downright awful. You are evolving beyond what you used to be, and these people and surroundings no longer match your vibration. The New will soon arrive and feel so-o-o-o much better.

16. Days of extreme fatigue. Your body is losing density and going through intense restructuring.

17. A need to eat often along with what feels like attacks of low blood sugar. Weight gain, especially in the abdominal area. A craving for protein. You are requiring an enormous amount of fuel for this ascension process. Weight gain with an inability to loose it no matter what you do is one of the most typical experiences. Trust that your body knows what it is doing.

18. Experiencing emotional ups and downs; weeping. Our emotions are our outlet for release, and we are releasing a lot.

19. A wanting to go Home, as if everything is over and you don't belong here anymore. We are returning to Source. Everything is over, but many of us are staying to experience and create the New World. Also, our old plans for coming have been completed.

20. Feeling you are going insane, or must be developing a mental illness of some sort. You are rapidly experiencing several dimensions and greatly opening. Much is available to you now. You are just not used to it. Your awareness has been heightened and your barriers are gone. This will pass and you will eventually feel very at Home like you have never felt before, as Home is now here.

21. Anxiety and panic. Your ego is losing much of itself and is afraid. Your system is also on overload. Things are happening to you that you may not understand. You are also losing behaviour patterns of a lower vibration that you developed for survival in 3D. This may make you feel vulnerable and powerless. These patterns and behaviours you are losing are not needed in the higher realms. This will pass and you will eventually feel so much love, safety and unity. Just wait.

22. Depression. The outer world may not be in alignment with the New, higher vibrational you. It doesn't feel so good out there. You are also releasing lower, darker energies and you are 'seeing' through them. Hang in there.

23. Vivid, wild and sometimes violent dreams. You are releasing many, many lifetimes of lower vibrational energy. Many are now reporting that they are experiencing beautiful dreams. Your dream state will eventually improve and you will enjoy it again. Some experience this releasing while awake. My mother commented one day that she believed I was having nightmares in the daytime.

24. Night sweats and hot flashes. Your body is 'heating' up as it burns off residue.

25. Your plans suddenly change in mid-stream and go in a completely different direction. Your soul is balancing out your energy. It usually feels great in this new direction, as your soul knows more than you do. It is breaking your 'rut' choices and vibration.

26. You have created a situation that seems like your worst nightmare, with many 'worst nightmare' aspects to it. Your soul is guiding you into 'stretching' into aspects of yourself where you were lacking, or into 'toning down' aspects where you had an overabundance. Your energy is just balancing itself. Finding your way to peace through this situation is the test you have set up for yourself. This is your journey, and your soul would not have set it up if you weren't ready. You are the one who finds your way out and you will. Looking back, you will have gratitude for the experience and be a different person.
    Vim/PA
    Vim/PA

Sensitives Might Want to Read This Empty Re: Sensitives Might Want to Read This

Post  Vim/PA Wed 24 Feb 2010, 6:38 pm

Many thanks for posting this list.
    I like the positive outcome statements as much as anything.
    It's not always going to be like this.
    I am feeling so many of these all of sudden.
    Maybe all along and I just didnt' know it.
    Thanks again!!! flower
    Vim
    Pam, Az
    Pam, Az

Sensitives Might Want to Read This Empty Re Ascension symptoms

Post  Pam, Az Thu 25 Feb 2010, 6:39 am

While I agree with these to be symptoms of ascension,
    it is also manifestations of blockages and also Earth
    quake, storm, solar, etc. It is ALL connected. I have the "You are more connected than you think motto on my website up at the top ever since I put the site up 4 1/2 years ago.
    As the Earth , Sun and Solar system moves into new energies, so do we.
    I know I need to be more north to enable me to not experience such dire and painful symptoms from Caribbean,
    C America, S America and S Pacific quakes.
    Being in N Idaho, it was too north. Have to find a happy medium. My guide told me in 1998, it was time to move north- so I did- the only north I knew to move, at the time. It was there I learned my body was connected to the planet and began learning the Earth to Body indicators.

For those going through ascension, the chakras are lining up for that, and they are activated through the Earth energies too. Oh, yes.
    People are joining with their twin flames also for ascension--but before this, a time of absolute LOVE manifested not only for each other but for that love for each twin to be manifested in the world, for divine healing, love, ascension and finishing the work, coming full circle in this time. Some will be ascending together, some will not, due to the fact that their other self is not ready.
    We really do only have one twin flame-male/female.
    Some are with another- a soul mate, and choose to stay with that one to finish out whatever it is they need to do together.

The so-called ptb cannot stop ascension for those who are ready for it. They can dump our skies with crap trying to block out the energies, but they will fail.

So important now to eat right as best can be, prayer/meditation, balancing, grounded, joy and centered in love. It is the inner work that will help us get through this.

I wish us all the best.
    11:11

Love
    Pam

[quote="Polly, AZ"]
    Polly, AZ wrote:All of you sensitives might want to read this and please post if you find this truthful.

HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE -MUSCLE PAIN, STIFFNESS, SORENESS? AND GETTING WORSE -

These are ascension symptoms...been there - had them.

Source: [link to www.eaglespiritministry.com]

1. Feeling as though you are in a pressure cooker or in intense energy; feeling stress. Remember, you are adjusting to a higher vibration and you will eventually adjust. Old patterns, behaviours and beliefs are also being pushed to the surface. There is a lot going on inside of you.

2. A feeling of disorientation; not knowing where you are; a loss of a sense of place. You are not in 3D anymore, as you have moved or in the process of moving into the higher realms.

3. Unusual aches and pains throughout different parts of your body. You are purifying and releasing blocked energy vibrating at 3D, while you are vibrating in a higher dimension.

4. Waking at night between 2 and 4 a.m. Much is going on in your dream state. You can't be there for long lengths of time and need a break. This is also the 'cleansing and releasing' hour.

5. Memory loss. A great abundance of short term memory loss and only vague remembrances of your past. You are in more than one dimension at a time, and going back and forth as part of the transition, you are experiencing a 'disconnect'. Also, your past is part of the Old, and the Old is forever gone. Being in the Now is the way of the New World.

6. 'Seeing' and 'hearing' things. You are experiencing different dimensions as you transition, all according to how sensitive you are and how you are wired.

7. Loss of identity. You try to access the Old you, but it is no longer there. You may not know who you are looking at in the mirror. You have cleared much of your old patterns and are now embodying much more light and a simpler, more purified divine you. All is in order, You are okay.

8. Feeling 'out of body'. You may feel as though someone is talking, but it is not you. This is our natural defence mechanism of survival when we are under acute stress or feeling traumatized or out of control. Your body is going through a lot and you may not want to be in it. My ascension guide told me that this was a way of easing the transition process, and that I did not need to experience what my body was going through. This only lasted a short time. It passes.

9. Periods of deep sleeping. You are resting from all the acclimating and are integrating, as well as building up for the next phase.

10. Heightened sensitivities to your surroundings. Crowds, noise, foods, TV, other human voices and various other stimulations are barely tolerable. You also overwhelm very easily and become easily overstimulated. You are tuning up. Know that this will eventually pass.

11. You don't feel like doing anything. You are in a rest period, 'rebooting'. Your body knows what it needs. In addition, when you begin reaching the higher realms, 'doing' and 'making things happen' becomes obsolete as the New energies support the feminine of basking, receiving, creating, self-care and nurturing. Ask the Universe to 'bring' you what you want while you are enjoying yourself and having fun.

12. An intolerance for lower vibrational things of the 3D, reflected in conversations, attitudes, societal structures, healing modalities, etc. They literally make you feel 'sick' inside. You are in a higher vibration and your energies are no longer in alignment. You are being 'pushed, to move forward; to 'be' and create the New.

13. A loss of desire for food. Your body is adjusting to a new, higher state of being. Also, part of you does not want to be here anymore in the Old.

14. A sudden disappearance of friends, activities, habits, jobs and residences. You are evolving beyond what you used to be, and these people and surroundings no longer match your vibration. The New will soon arrive and feel so-o-o-o much better.

15. You absolutely cannot do certain things anymore. When you try to do your usual routine and activities, it feels downright awful. You are evolving beyond what you used to be, and these people and surroundings no longer match your vibration. The New will soon arrive and feel so-o-o-o much better.

16. Days of extreme fatigue. Your body is losing density and going through intense restructuring.

17. A need to eat often along with what feels like attacks of low blood sugar. Weight gain, especially in the abdominal area. A craving for protein. You are requiring an enormous amount of fuel for this ascension process. Weight gain with an inability to loose it no matter what you do is one of the most typical experiences. Trust that your body knows what it is doing.

18. Experiencing emotional ups and downs; weeping. Our emotions are our outlet for release, and we are releasing a lot.

19. A wanting to go Home, as if everything is over and you don't belong here anymore. We are returning to Source. Everything is over, but many of us are staying to experience and create the New World. Also, our old plans for coming have been completed.

20. Feeling you are going insane, or must be developing a mental illness of some sort. You are rapidly experiencing several dimensions and greatly opening. Much is available to you now. You are just not used to it. Your awareness has been heightened and your barriers are gone. This will pass and you will eventually feel very at Home like you have never felt before, as Home is now here.

21. Anxiety and panic. Your ego is losing much of itself and is afraid. Your system is also on overload. Things are happening to you that you may not understand. You are also losing behaviour patterns of a lower vibration that you developed for survival in 3D. This may make you feel vulnerable and powerless. These patterns and behaviours you are losing are not needed in the higher realms. This will pass and you will eventually feel so much love, safety and unity. Just wait.

22. Depression. The outer world may not be in alignment with the New, higher vibrational you. It doesn't feel so good out there. You are also releasing lower, darker energies and you are 'seeing' through them. Hang in there.

23. Vivid, wild and sometimes violent dreams. You are releasing many, many lifetimes of lower vibrational energy. Many are now reporting that they are experiencing beautiful dreams. Your dream state will eventually improve and you will enjoy it again. Some experience this releasing while awake. My mother commented one day that she believed I was having nightmares in the daytime.

24. Night sweats and hot flashes. Your body is 'heating' up as it burns off residue.

25. Your plans suddenly change in mid-stream and go in a completely different direction. Your soul is balancing out your energy. It usually feels great in this new direction, as your soul knows more than you do. It is breaking your 'rut' choices and vibration.

26. You have created a situation that seems like your worst nightmare, with many 'worst nightmare' aspects to it. Your soul is guiding you into 'stretching' into aspects of yourself where you were lacking, or into 'toning down' aspects where you had an overabundance. Your energy is just balancing itself. Finding your way to peace through this situation is the test you have set up for yourself. This is your journey, and your soul would not have set it up if you weren't ready. You are the one who finds your way out and you will. Looking back, you will have gratitude for the experience and be a different person.
    Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
    Mary/Portland, OR
    Mary/Portland, OR

Post  Mary/Portland, OR Thu 25 Feb 2010, 7:41 am

Pam, Az wrote:"You are more connected than you think"

I feel you are a kindred spirit, Pam. My own favorite motto is "There is no such thing as a meaningless coincidence."

I wish us all the best, too.
    Pam, Az
    Pam, Az

Post  Pam, Az Fri 26 Feb 2010, 12:39 am

Thank you Mary, hey, nice chicken.
    I used to raise chickens. No, nothing is a koinky-dink.

Vim/PA
    Vim/PA

Post  Vim/PA Fri 26 Feb 2010, 7:03 am

I'm really diggin' that flashing rose, Pam!!! Cool
    Pam, Az
    Pam, Az

Sensitives Might Want to Read This Empty Re Flashing rose

Post  Pam, Az Fri 26 Feb 2010, 8:33 am

Vim/PA wrote:I'm really diggin' that flashing rose, Pam!!! Cool

Cool. I like flowers-I see you are keeping in touch with your space friends.
    Conch23
    Conch23

Sensitives Might Want to Read This Empty Ascension symptoms~what next?

Post  Conch23 Sat 27 Feb 2010, 3:28 am

I have been aware of these symptoms for quite a while and experienced a lot of them.. Yes it is true thse symptoms can be manifestations of energy blockages.. and the great clearing process goes on and on. But when do the symtoms ease? when do they clear? I know back in 1998 there were calling it GAS Global Acceleration Symptoms or something of that sort.
    But when do we arrive? and to what end or it another beginning?. I feel as though I have lived 500 years already. Just turned 50 last yr. I have transformed and transmuted and feel that I am living what my soul purpose is for the past 10 years. Clairvoyant medium healer but..I am curious about what comes after these symptoms dissipate? It seems they do then we have a nother shift in energy individually and then the planet shifts. I am not clear on the DNA strands and so on? It gets fuzzy there for me. I have never really asked my guides or asked for guidance in that direction. I have been focused on helping everyday people get thru to the next day, the next month and so on. But sometimes I wonder and I guess this is just one of those wonderings out loud. What really is next what is the next step? ok well that was my musing on the subject.
    Thanks for the post Light & Blessings Sara
    PS I do know that the facing North meditation helped relieve a lot of my earth sensitive symptoms to a tolerable level. Noticed that it helped with clearing energy blockages and helped to channel the kundalini energy.. But to be honest I do not always keep up with it as I should.
    ny

Sensitives Might Want to Read This Empty symptoms

Post  ny Sat 27 Feb 2010, 5:28 pm

Hello, Polly—

I can say YES. (and have been wondering what is going on)
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Sensitives Might Want to Read This Empty HI NY !

Post  Polly, AZ Sun 28 Feb 2010, 1:00 am

ny wrote:Hello, Polly—

I can say YES. (and have been wondering what is going on)

Good to see you ny. You must be snowed in back in NY and they said more coming in on Tuesday. I agree with you, there are too many symptoms here to all be quake realted

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 9:47 am