Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+2
Conch23
socalshakin
6 posters

Really nauseous today!

socalshakin
    socalshakin

Really nauseous today! Empty Really nauseous today!

Post  socalshakin Tue 04 May 2010, 6:24 pm

Extremely nauseous today. Feel like I've got an EQ flu. BF feels it too. Both feel seasick type feeling. Bad headache as well...

And a bear loose in Oxnard?? Not liking the combination of everything, with all the offshore quakes as well.
    Conch23
    Conch23

Really nauseous today! Empty Saw that bear in the tree on the news..

Post  Conch23 Tue 04 May 2010, 8:28 pm

socalshakin wrote:Extremely nauseous today. Feel like I've got an EQ flu. BF feels it too. Both feel seasick type feeling. Bad headache as well...

And a bear loose in Oxnard?? Not liking the combination of everything, with all the offshore quakes as well.
    I just came down with a bad headache and been dizzy all morning ear hurting..Just a matter of where.. With Baja quake I was insanely dizzy....getting that way again... cyclops
    Dude_in_CA
    Dude_in_CA

Really nauseous today! Empty Re: Really nauseous today!

Post  Dude_in_CA Thu 06 May 2010, 1:00 am

socalshakin wrote:Extremely nauseous today. Feel like I've got an EQ flu. BF feels it too. Both feel seasick type feeling. Bad headache as well...

Feeling really weird here in Sac all of a sudden today. Had felt very little the last 2 weeks and today I felt awesome all day (good stuff happening in my life). Got home and now I'm dizzy and woozy and even saw stars for a second standing up. Stomach is acting up a touch and my ears just started ringing. No guesses right now but something shifted in a hurry.
    Conch23
    Conch23

Really nauseous today! Empty since yesterday bad headache ear jaw stuff dizzy too.

Post  Conch23 Thu 06 May 2010, 2:12 am

Dude_in_CA wrote:

Feeling really weird here in Sac all of a sudden today. Had felt very little the last 2 weeks and today I felt awesome all day (good stuff happening in my life). Got home and now I'm dizzy and woozy and even saw stars for a second standing up. Stomach is acting up a touch and my ears just started ringing. No guesses right now but something shifted in a hurry.
    after feeling pretty good for a while starting with the EQ stuff again this afternoon is the worst
    wonder if it is solar stuff too. affraid
    melinda
    melinda

Post  melinda Thu 06 May 2010, 2:31 am

in rock hill, south carolina...they are chasing an ostrich!

LOL!!! it has gotten loose...o good mercy! ostriches are not native
    up in here. bless that big ole bird i do. bless the folk whom are out
    wrangling that bird.

yall can check the charlotte observer for the entire doodad of this story.

otherwise...WSOC...the telly vision news.

alrighty!

melinda
    Conch23
    Conch23

Really nauseous today! Empty I saw that OMG!!.. our neighbors used to have two of them

Post  Conch23 Thu 06 May 2010, 3:30 am

melinda wrote:in rock hill, south carolina...they are chasing an ostrich!

LOL!!! it has gotten loose...o good mercy! ostriches are not native
    up in here. bless that big ole bird i do. bless the folk whom are out
    wrangling that bird.

yall can check the charlotte observer for the entire doodad of this story.

otherwise...WSOC...the telly vision news.

alrighty!

melinda
    I used to look at them over the fence and think jeez~ I hope they don't jump~
    They look prehistoric~ but they were cool..
    We had a goat loose in the neighborhood today!~ he was so cute and wanted back in his yard..
    ah but nobody was home.. don't know where he ever did wander off to..??
    Blessings confused
    John Kettler

Post  John Kettler Thu 06 May 2010, 6:42 am

Stomach's not good here, but this is combined with being a bottomless pit tonight. Nothing seems to fill me up, let alone satisfy me. Finally got my computer back--a big plus--, but the Internet is pretty slow as of 12:35 a.m.: 400 KB/sec download speed on Qwest Communications. Am getting hit pretty hard on both seismic (upper back, lower lumbar, neck, shins and feet) and volcanic (guts, yes, sockets, ears) and am pretty out of it, unable to do mental math, make decisions, etc. Also, feel sad. Venting hard and deeply, with right ear being icepicked as of 12 :41 a.m. MDT. Hang in, everyone!

John
    John Kettler

Post  John Kettler Fri 07 May 2010, 5:33 pm

A larger pattern seems to be emerging. Am up until the wee hours, but when I go to bed, am promptly clobbered by heavy symptoms, to include deep, sustained venting with a duration of an hour or more (unsure as I pass out), then wake up after repeated tossing and turning from volcanic pressure on bladder and pain, with yet more heavy venting Seem to be seeing lots of times like 11:22, 1:11, etc., as well. GIs are a blown up, strangled mess, my head's in a vise, and I can barely walk after overachieving on standing yesterday while doing laundry and cooking. Back feels beaten, sciatics are unhappy, and I can barely see. It's 11:29 a.m. MDT. Left knee's spiking just below and to the inside of the kneecap. Right shoulder's flaring again, and I'm venting heavily. Again.

John

Last edited by John Kettler on Fri 07 May 2010, 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : went back and added more symptoms I'd left out)
    Conch23
    Conch23

Really nauseous today! Empty Woozie central here all day long in the desert

Post  Conch23 Fri 07 May 2010, 9:08 pm

John Kettler wrote:A larger pattern seems to be emerging. Am up until the wee hours, but when I go to bed, am promptly clobbered by heavy symptoms, to include deep, sustained venting with a duration of an hour or more (unsure as I pass out), then wake up after repeated tossing and turning from volcanic pressure on bladder and pain, with yet more heavy venting Seem to be seeing lots of times like 11:22, 1:11, etc., as well. GIs are a blown up, strangled mess, my head's in a vise, and I can barely walk after overachieving on standing yesterday while doing laundry and cooking. Back feels beaten, sciatics are unhappy, and I can barely see. It's 11:29 a.m. MDT. Left knee's spiking just below and to the inside of the kneecap. Right shoulder's flaring again, and I'm venting heavily. Again.

John

Feels like the earth is tiling under my feet. Blahhh
    Very dizzy.. What is happening up north in OR.. Are we building ti something big.. Been feeling west coast stuff off and on for weeks it seems. What a Face
    John Kettler

Post  John Kettler Fri 07 May 2010, 10:34 pm

Conch23,

Right after my last post, I was first turned inside out on the lower end, then forced to bed via GI distress, seismic deep freeze and utter lack of energy. This signaled the beginning of hours on end of Earth convulsions, plate grinding and extreme deep sustained venting., not to mention stuff off the charts. Eventually passed out, only to have weird Victorian dreams involving a kind of indoor parkour conducted while in dapper dress and using two walking sticks. Gut feels like an entire gym of boxers used it as a heavy bag for hours at a a stretch. I think we're looking at a powerful eruption and soon, with a big quake shortly after that. It's 4:33 p.m. PDT. Hang in!

John
    Conch23
    Conch23

Really nauseous today! Empty 5am here head is splitting

Post  Conch23 Sat 08 May 2010, 12:18 pm

John Kettler wrote:Conch23,

Right after my last post, I was first turned inside out on the lower end, then forced to bed via GI distress, seismic deep freeze and utter lack of energy. This signaled the beginning of hours on end of Earth convulsions, plate grinding and extreme deep sustained venting., not to mention stuff off the charts. Eventually passed out, only to have weird Victorian dreams involving a kind of indoor parkour conducted while in dapper dress and using two walking sticks. Gut feels like an entire gym of boxers used it as a heavy bag for hours at a a stretch. I think we're looking at a powerful eruption and soon, with a big quake shortly after that. It's 4:33 p.m. PDT. Hang in!

John
    unable to sleep head feels like it's been hit with a hammer on left side woozie and jaw tension. Imperial baja gonna blow out ? Getting a southly direction for a quake cyclops feeling horrid at present.
    Wonder why you had 2 walking sticks?? Blessings
    John Kettler

Post  John Kettler Sun 09 May 2010, 12:02 am

Conch23,

No idea on the sticks or the bizarre venue and costume! Was in bed by around 2 a.m. MDT, only to be pulverized until past 3:30 a.m.. then wake up at 7:30 a.m. and be in and out of consciousness several times thereafter. Nearly fell down the stairs at the Air Force Academy Stadium while attending the last lacrosse game of the season, but fortunately, recovered my balance before disaster ensued. Middle's horribly blown up, middle of back's smashed in, and I'm running big time cold, so the plates must be grinding something fierce. Head's imploding, too. It's 6:02 p.m. PST, and I'm venting while feeling nauseous.

Hang in!

John
    John Kettler

Post  John Kettler Sun 09 May 2010, 12:15 am

Conch23,

Both my sister and her husband have crashed, and I'm getting my brains beaten in so thoroughly as of 6:14 p.m. MDT I'm about to. Can barely keep my eyes open to type this. Upper and middle back are screaming and fiery.

John
    John Kettler

Post  John Kettler Sun 09 May 2010, 1:47 am

Crashed for over an hour (now 7:42p.m. MDT) and may do so again shortly. Headache's a brute, but now the sciatics and lower lumbar lead the hit parade. Neck's screaming, too. Still feel green around the gills, but not as badly as before. Cold but not frozen now in modified Nanook mode (heavily dressed but jacket unzipped.

John
    John Kettler

Really nauseous today! Empty Now I know some of the why--7.4 in Northern Sumatra, Indonesia 11:59:44p.m. MDT Tsunami warning issued!

Post  John Kettler Sun 09 May 2010, 6:32 am

Details here http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/us2010wbaq.php My bet as of 12:26 a.m. MDT, is that another large quake is imminent, for I'm feeling much like I did before my long nap earlier. In fact, the skull pain's even worse, causing major vision distortion. Venting hard and deeply, too.

John
    Conch23
    Conch23

Really nauseous today! Empty Head feeling better now after 7.2

Post  Conch23 Sun 09 May 2010, 9:33 am

John Kettler wrote:Details here http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/us2010wbaq.php My bet as of 12:26 a.m. MDT, is that another large quake is imminent, for I'm feeling much like I did before my long nap earlier. In fact, the skull pain's even worse, causing major vision distortion. Venting hard and deeply, too.

John
    Still having some woozies~yesterday was a bit of a blur. Seems the vertigo with quakes for me has intensified ever since Baja. Unable to sleep again. AFA I remember driving past the exit for that~~Colorado is so beautiful~~
    Rockie Mtn High..Blessings PS think you are right another biggie coming~
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Mon 10 May 2010, 5:26 pm

I've had flurries of dizziness here and there...like the vertigo feeling but it's just snippets of it. Saturday night I had burning skin on my upper back, not muscles or spine, but the skin. Much trouble getting to sleep. Friday night horrible right knee pain like before Chile and the horrible ache in the lower left arm that I come to associate with Oklahoma. Even very small magnitude EQ's there create ALOT of pain. I had wrist pain in the same arm, associate that with New Madrid area. I was also drained of energy altogether and thinking "through cotton", like I couldn't even eat because I was having trouble just "dealing" with the food on my plate. It was too much stimuli. Strange feeling.
    I am wondering if the burning skin on my back had to do with the Indonesia quake the next day.
    Today, I feel very calm and a little separated from everyone around me...like I'm just on another frequency right now. Invisible.
    John Kettler

Post  John Kettler Mon 10 May 2010, 11:14 pm

Conch23,

Bedridden most of day with strong combo symptoms, GI stuff being the worse. Some strange spasm/ spiking hit my left palm last night and returned today while searching gym bag. New and not fun. Body's beaten up despite hot shower. Kidneys feel slugged. It's 5:13 p.m. MDT, and I feel something big's about to hit. Computer's running very slowly, too.

John
    John Kettler

Post  John Kettler Tue 11 May 2010, 8:26 am

Judging from the news tonight, it appears a lot of my being out of commission is likely tied to the 38 tornadoes in Oklahoma today, which caused 5 known fatalities, some injuries and huge property damage. Saw one clip with three funnels in frame simultaneously! It's 2:25 a.m. MDT, and the day has been almost a complete zero.

John
    John Kettler

Post  John Kettler Tue 11 May 2010, 8:19 pm

Fairly productive today, but was turned inside out earlier (lower GIs), after being hammered until past 5:30 a.m. PDT; am cold, have beaten in brains, feel sad, aching lumbar, tender sciatics and am doing lots of deep, sustained venting. Computer's running very slowly, making posts hard because of the lag. It's 2:17 p.m. MDT. Despite computer lag, communication is better. Have heard by phone from one friend and by E-mail from another. Suspect Tornado Alley got hit again today.

John
    John Kettler

Post  John Kettler Wed 12 May 2010, 12:44 am

Felt creamed, cold and sad, not to mention couldn't see to read, so crashed ~4:15 p.m. MDT, only to be ripped to pieces by eruptions while freezing to death, repeatedly knocked unconscious, spiking, etc. Had about two hours of this "fun," and my head's still in a vise as of 6:44 p.m.

John

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 03 May 2024, 3:32 am