Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

USA Northern Forest Mammals vision

beejean
    beejean

USA Northern Forest Mammals vision Empty USA Northern Forest Mammals vision

Post  beejean Thu 24 Mar 2011, 10:34 pm

While awakening today on March 24 2011, Surprised, I noticed a vision cycling images quickly through my third eye.

I quickly saw an owl, deer, coyote, wolf, raven and skunk pictured and was told that the animals were in danger. Sad
    beejean
    beejean

USA Northern Forest Mammals vision Empty News of Animal Die-Offs

Post  beejean Tue 03 May 2011, 1:03 am

Northern Animals Struck by Large Die-Off Rate News Story

By Laura Zuckerman

SALMON, Idaho | Sun May 1, 2011 1:59pm EDT

(Reuters) - A record number of big-game animals perished this winter in parts of Montana, Idaho and Wyoming from a harsh season of unusually heavy snows and sustained cold in the Northern Rockies, state wildlife managers say.

"Elk, deer and moose -- those animals are having a pretty tough time," said Wyoming Game and Fish biologist Doug Brimeyer.

Snow and frigid temperatures in pockets of Idaho, Montana and Wyoming arrived earlier and lingered longer than usual, extending the time that wildlife were forced to forage on low reserves for scarce food, leading more of them to starve.

Comment: I'm very sorry to Crying or Very sad read this about the wildlife in our lands. I felt very worried and confused when seeing the vision but did not understand how to affect the situation through prayer because I did not understand the problems the animals were facing ... only knew the problems to be large.

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:58 pm