Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Pressure wave (?) just rolled over me

Dude_in_CA
    Dude_in_CA

Pressure wave (?) just rolled over me Empty Pressure wave (?) just rolled over me

Post  Dude_in_CA Tue 16 Mar 2010, 11:34 pm

So this is new...was sitting in traffic and it felt like everything around me suddenly compressed and then this dense wave of energy just sort of rolled over/through me. It was very, very weird. Only lasted a couple of seconds but was one of the most intense things I have ever experienced.

With all the weirdness with the clouds the last few days and generally feeling creeped out for no reason all day today, all I can say is, strange things seem to be afoot.
    beejean
    beejean

Pressure wave (?) just rolled over me Empty pressure wave in California

Post  beejean Wed 17 Mar 2010, 12:38 am

Dude_in_CA wrote:So this is new...was sitting in traffic and it felt like everything around me suddenly compressed and then this dense wave of energy just sort of rolled over/through me. It was very, very weird. Only lasted a couple of seconds but was one of the most intense things I have ever experienced.
    Dear Dude in CA,
    I had this happen to me once in New Haven, Conn. on Rt 95 N.

Fried the cell phone also - would no longer work at all. Shocked

In a way, I'm glad to hear about your circumstance in experiencing this for a simple reason of trying to gather information about circumstances involved at the time. I have a question which would help me in an assessment of what happened a year and a half ago, but you should not feel obligated to respond.

The question: Prior to this event, had you been in resistance via prayer against some perceived personal attack by technology, or other entities? Had you any feelings that something otherworldly was occasionally popping into your peripheral sight? (Again, do not feel obligated to answer. You can tell that I was trying to connect a similar event with spirit attack, but I have no conclusive ideas.)
    Also, were you missing any time for your ride home?
    Dude_in_CA
    Dude_in_CA

Pressure wave (?) just rolled over me Empty Re: Pressure wave (?) just rolled over me

Post  Dude_in_CA Wed 17 Mar 2010, 1:19 am

beejean wrote:
    The question: Prior to this event, had you been in resistance via prayer against some perceived personal attack by technology, or other entities? Had you any feelings that something otherworldly was occasionally popping into your peripheral sight? (Again, do not feel obligated to answer. You can tell that I was trying to connect a similar event with spirit attack, but I have no conclusive ideas.)
    Also, were you missing any time for your ride home?

Hi Beejean.

Very interesting question and very apt. I was purposely vague in my original post but yes, I think what you are suggesting could be relevant. Not to get too off into the weeds here (and warning as this is about to go off topic for the EQ crowd) but the last 2 weeks have seen somewhat of a personal revelation for me. I've been on a bit of a quest the last few years to try and 'make sense' of the world and have been slowly building up information and refining my belief structure (more like my hypothesis rather than 'belief' but you get the idea). Anyway, I came upon some information recently that sort of 'tied it all together' for me. It is very much along the lines of the topics you just laid out. I prefer to be vague here for reasons you might be able to guess, but suffice it to say it would not surprise me if the experience I had today had a bit of an 'attack' nature to it. Something similar happened to me a few days before (although slightly different and less intense) but I am not worried. And yes, I have had other inkling recently that stuff was 'going on' and the 'catching things out of the corner of my eye' has happened for sure.

Regarding missing time, I actually double checked my clock but my head was so fuzzy I couldn't be sure. It was more like it 'felt' like time was warped or messed up but I could not consciously say 'yes' I am now missing an hour or 5 minutes or whatever. Again, no concern on my end even if this is what you/I think it was. I was definitely creeped out for a while today but there's only so much the 'bad guys' can do these days and I have a few tricks up my sleeve. Very Happy

If you want more detailed info just send me a PM and I will email you a link and give you a bit more specifics. Interested in hearing your tale as well.
    beejean
    beejean

Pressure wave (?) just rolled over me Empty Re: Pressure wave (?) just rolled over me

Post  beejean Wed 17 Mar 2010, 1:56 am

Hi Beejean.

Very interesting question and very apt. yes, I think what you are suggesting could be relevant. Not to get too off into the weeds here (and warning as this is about to go off topic for the EQ crowd) but the last 2 weeks have seen somewhat of a personal revelation for me. I've been on a bit of a quest

Dear Dude in CA,

Thank you for your candid reply. So far, being totally otherwise-occupied for a crazy number of hours, I have whittled down my posting and replies time on forums and will probably not explore further here or by PM. Instead, without jittering up the forum topic, I will simply relate what might be in play.

The sensitivity to anomalous magnetic currents is "amped" already if you (like I was a year and one half back) are in the process of contacting the spiritual in very "spiritually loud" ways. There must be a type of field that is a byproduct.

ENTER the EARTH ENERGIES - vis a vis 4.4 EQ in CA, and much instability, 4 gamma ray bursts incoming and detected today, and the pending CME's about to arrive, and you have your highly amped up field bounce ... now "personally" touched by the type of energies that lets the spirits who might be interested transmit the old lightning of inspiration, or conversely, a joltingly heavy dump-on of the "gravitas". Voila, the gravy (or sauce) for the goose is done, and the goose (you and me) feels over-cooked at that!

Earth groans minus the bon appetit! tongue

I hope you will remain constant in your efforts and not let this little freak of the jitters dissuade you. Good luck on your quest.
    Dude_in_CA
    Dude_in_CA

Post  Dude_in_CA Wed 17 Mar 2010, 2:32 am

I like your take. Things are certainly tuned up at the moment and some of us, at various times and for various reasons, tend to pick up 'a little too much' for our current 'framework'. I'm just going to roll with it.

Thanks for your reply (I think I may need to whittle down my forum time as well). Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 5:27 pm