Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+3
Rose8
John Kettler
Stardreamer
7 posters

Feel like a truck rolled over me...

Stardreamer
    Stardreamer

Feel like a truck rolled over me... Empty Feel like a truck rolled over me...

Post  Stardreamer Thu 16 Sep 2010, 3:27 am

Feel like a truck rolled over me...all day feeling really crapy hole body no energy.?
    John Kettler

Feel like a truck rolled over me... Empty You're not alone!

Post  John Kettler Thu 16 Sep 2010, 6:33 am

Stardreamer,

Woke up at noon today feeling like I'd been hit by a truck--despite the best "sleep" I'd had in days. The desire to continue that trend led to an explosion from one of my hosts, later sorted out, but things seems to be on edge and not working generally. My visit yesterday to the neurologist was like visiting a cranky shadow of the man I met before, and he was inundated with people in major pain. Call his impression on brother's wife anger inducing, but today made that look tame. The subsequent air clearing, though, actually produced the first tears from me not agony related in many months. Progress! Whatever's going on has my nervous system lit up, my head killing me, seismic deep freeze and a volcanic evisceration in progress. Utterly wiped out as of 1:32 a.m. CDT.

Hang in!

John
    Rose8
    Rose8

Feel like a truck rolled over me... Empty Re: Feel like a truck rolled over me...

Post  Rose8 Thu 16 Sep 2010, 3:28 pm

Perhaps less significant in magnitude, but my energy levels plummetted also. I was having trouble just walking and only wanted to just sleep. Just drained. Sleeping okay though.
    John Kettler

Feel like a truck rolled over me... Empty The trend continues

Post  John Kettler Thu 16 Sep 2010, 7:58 pm

Ladies,

Somewhat rough night, then started popping awake: 8:16 a.m., 10:28, 11 and change, 11:30, with several iterations more before I gave up in despair. So tired I temporarily forgot to zip my zipper, left my glasses behind, quite blind without them, and left my water bottle who knows where. Feel wrecked physically and mentally, want to cry, have smashed in brains, sore neck and fiery area between the shoulder blades. Feel as though I could sleep for a month. Deeply sad as of 2:58 p.m. CDT. Venting's begun.

John
    Conch23
    Conch23

Feel like a truck rolled over me... Empty So much for energy and an ok day woke from a short nap

Post  Conch23 Fri 17 Sep 2010, 12:00 am

In severe pain headache jaw jezzezus. Bad. Yeah
    feels like a quake alright. Close in Ca west coast
    could be the desert~hope not too close to home.
    Not a good feeling at all. Light and Blessings to all Crying or Very sad
    Karin in E OR

Feel like a truck rolled over me... Empty Re: Feel like a truck rolled over me...

Post  Karin in E OR Sun 19 Sep 2010, 2:58 pm

I have had a lot of weird jaw stuff too like it locks up on my + pain. left side too
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Sun 19 Sep 2010, 10:56 pm

Immobilized and CRAPPED OUT Feel like a truck rolled over me... Smiley-shit-hits-the-fan
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Tue 21 Sep 2010, 7:28 pm

I've been feeling allof the above that you all are feeling and wondering to myself when the proverbial other shoe is going to drop?? If this is quake or earth related, this surely must be for a really big event. Watching and waiting and hoping to feel some relief soon. Wishing the same for all of you as well.
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Tue 21 Sep 2010, 11:21 pm

Hopefully, the worst of it occurred over last weekend. Still there's the upcoming Full Moon to deal with on Thursday. pale

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 9:12 am