Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+11
Conch23
Polly, AZ
Linda in N Carolina
Michael
socalshakin
SonicSal
Vim/PA
Rose8
Bobbie
LindaMarie
John Kettler
15 posters

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST Now 6:24 a.m. Anyone else feel this way?

John Kettler

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? Empty Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST Now 6:24 a.m. Anyone else feel this way?

Post  John Kettler Mon 08 Mar 2010, 2:25 pm

Am posting this in a new thread so it gets seen. Crashed around 3 a.m. following utter madness on the symptom and sleep pattern fronts, and came to right around 5:20 a.m. from a combination of evisceration, huge internal pressure Coupled with strangled internals, seismic deep freeze, flipped out ego, and inner guidance from several directions "telling" me "All hell's about to break loose." Since then, it's been deep heavy sustained venting and an enormous perception of strain, running roughly from xyphoid process to navel. Upper right and center back are in spasm and fiery. When I go within and ask for guidance as to how to deal with whatever's going on, I keep getting "Relax," "Be," "Climb down out of your head" and similar. To me, this feels as though the instant before everything comes totally unglued has somehow now stretched from ~5:20 a.m-6:20 a.m. PST, with no end in sight, in a kind of frozen moment in time in which both nothing seems to be happening externally, yet one senses furious activity just out of sight.

Anyone else having a similar experience? I'm wired and exhausted at the same time, pretty freaked out yet clueless as to even what's about to occur. Feels massive, though. It's 6:24 a.m.

JOhn
    John Kettler

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? Empty Add compulsively cleaning despite being fried, exhausted, nauseous and barely able to see! 7:40 a.m. PST n/t

Post  John Kettler Mon 08 Mar 2010, 3:40 pm

n/t
    LindaMarie
    LindaMarie

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? Empty Re: Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST Now 6:24 a.m. Anyone else feel this way?

Post  LindaMarie Mon 08 Mar 2010, 3:58 pm

I had a very restless night, seemed like I was up every hour. Feeling very tense. Like you, feel like something is going to blow.
    John Kettler

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? Empty Glad I'm not alone in my feeling!

Post  John Kettler Mon 08 Mar 2010, 4:33 pm

LindaMarie,

Very much appreciate the feedback! The strain and agony on this end have rocketed since my last post, and it's taking everything I have to stay sane, beset as I am on all fronts at once. Thought for a while we were going to have a huge storm here, what with rapid darkening all but stifling the later stages of sunrise, but the sun's now burst through, further confusing me. Am quite cold from plate grinding, feel I was tenderized with baseball bats, am venting like mad and now have a skullcrusher to add to my "joy." It's 8:31 a.m. PST, and I need to sleep, but am too freaked out and wired, not to mention hurting, to do so, leaving me to oscillate in and out of consciousness. Hang in!

John
    Bobbie

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? Empty Re: Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST Now 6:24 a.m. Anyone else feel this way?

Post  Bobbie Mon 08 Mar 2010, 7:36 pm

I'm new here and trying to feel my way around.

On the day Before the earthquake in Chile I had a strange thing happen. In the afternoon about 3:30 PM I heard, in my mind I think, a loud crack then thunk. I looked at the clock and it was wrong showing 4 PM and the second hand was running backwards. Then I blinked and it was showing 3:30 correctly with the second hand moving forward. I spent the day wondering "What the heck was that about?"

When I heard about the earthquake the next day I wondered if I'd become earthquake sensitive.

The reason I'm posting is because I was up most of the night, restless, couldn't sleep. And this morning I heard another crack/thunk. As this isn't the usual "symptom" for a quake, I wanted to post this just in case.

I live in the Texas panhandle and this has never happened to me before Chile.
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Mon 08 Mar 2010, 8:50 pm

To me, that sounds more psi (psychic) in nature. Perhaps you are a sensitive in more ways than one.

To answer the thread question...I just feel tired and drained from a funeral weekend and lack of sleep. I don't think anything I feel today would be reliable information for EQ. Until I get my starch levels back up and get some solid sleep I'm toast for a few days to a week. We'll just see.

Neutral
    John Kettler

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? Empty Welcome! Your experience is news to me

Post  John Kettler Tue 09 Mar 2010, 1:03 am

Bobbie,

Unlike many of the sensitives here, I don't hear tones, and yours is certainly the first description I've ever seen of crack then thunk. That said, there are many ways to perceive. Don't quite know what to make of the clock thing, but I can tell you that in lab settings a cubic meter of granite squeezed to just shy of failure point has created all sorts of electronic havoc, including making quartz wristwatches run backward! This is from broadband piezoelectric emissions from different sized quartz crystals within the granite.

John
    Bobbie

Post  Bobbie Tue 09 Mar 2010, 1:10 am

Thanks, John.

Your reply makes me feel less goofy. I don't know how you and the other sensitives handle the burden of being tuned in to the earth. But you do us all a great favor by posting.
    John Kettler

Post  John Kettler Tue 09 Mar 2010, 1:56 am

Bobbie,

Glad to help! Extreme measures got me out of the house early afternoon and actually able to drive so I could run some errands, but I had to beat feet for home when I started deteriorating rapidly a few hours later. As of 5:51 p.m. PST, I'm getting clobbered, especially in the head and guts, with the latter just like earlier. Ghastly. The SIS special has returned, too, and with much greater force and malevolence. Earlier, though, the weather was gorgeous, with the towering storm front way out on the horizon.

John
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Tue 09 Mar 2010, 1:21 pm

John Kettler wrote:Bobbie,

Unlike many of the sensitives here, I don't hear tones, and yours is certainly the first description I've ever seen of crack then thunk. That said, there are many ways to perceive. Don't quite know what to make of the clock thing, but I can tell you that in lab settings a cubic meter of granite squeezed to just shy of failure point has created all sorts of electronic havoc, including making quartz wristwatches run backward! This is from broadband piezoelectric emissions from different sized quartz crystals within the granite.

John

That's fantastic, John! I did not know that, and the clock backwards seemed more psychic happening like premonition to me. Perhaps now there is a more attainable reason based in known science. Smile
    John Kettler

Post  John Kettler Tue 09 Mar 2010, 3:46 pm

I started to post this earlier, only to be undone by a Firefox crash, but things did come apart at the seams yesterday, in the form of a powerful early in the season tornado in Oklahoma, which wrecked property and homes but harmed no one http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/03/09/national/main6280765.shtml and a horrific mass killing in Nigeria surfaced following religious violence there. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8557072.stm

The howling winds blew all night here and continue now. Spent all night frozen by seismics and am not much better now. Zero sleep since crashing for ~3 hours yesterday and waking at 6:30 p.m. PST. Tried going to bed at 4 a.m. PST and have yet to succeed, "thanks" to being ripped apart and strangled in the guts, a flipped out terrified ego, deep freeze, mauled body and more. Since then, I spent lots of time in deep sustained venting, so something's brewing and is big. While everything seems strangled, blocked, blighted and a stress overload, my inner guidance is all about relaxing, surrendering and doing without doing. Go figure! Feel flayed, sad and just want this horrible nightmare qua existence to end. It's 7:44 a.m. PST.

John
    John Kettler

Post  John Kettler Tue 09 Mar 2010, 11:40 pm

Near zero sleep since yesterday, spent most of the day in bed frozen solid while being ripped apart, but the deep freeze finally relented, allowing me to get up and post. Planetary strain and internal pressure feel off the charts, and inner guidance yesterday and today informed me "It's California's turn." To me, that makes a lot of sense, for California's had very little onshore seismicity for a long time, certainly nothing like what it was doing in 2001. Brains are bashed in, whole body aches, GIs ripped up, strangled and pressurized. Today's guidance is emphatic: "Be" and "Be at peace." Since whatever's going on is strangling not only my entire being but associated life flow, it's imperative that something move and release. Now! It's 3:40 p.m. PST.

John
    John Kettler

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? Empty Strong EQ 5:57 a.m. PST following mega crazy night--which continues

Post  John Kettler Wed 10 Mar 2010, 2:18 pm

What a night! Crashed ~7 p.m. PST Tuesday and woke !2:30 a.m., only to be in an out of consciousness, while battling seismic deep freeze, whole body lit up, venting like mad, flipped out ego, trying to maintain, etc. Couldn't wake up; couldn't sleep for hours on end, but finally was forced out of bed and decided to watch DVRed TV programs as an escape. Strain remains astronomic, despite a strong-powerful quake as shown above. Likewise, inner guidance is exactly as before. I feel as though things could rip apart at any time. Everything seems blocked and strangled sill, too. Feel as though I'm losing my mind, yet haven't the faintest idea how to deal with the unrelenting load. It's 6:17 a.m. PST. Also, I see that what I was "told" is now coming to pass. California has taken an uptick in seismicity.

John
    John Kettler

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? Empty About to lose it, deeply sad, cold, stuff off charts--EQ 8:07 a.m. PST n/t

Post  John Kettler Wed 10 Mar 2010, 4:22 pm

n/t
    John Kettler

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? Empty Multiple signs of movement, including strong EQ 1:14 p.m. PST

Post  John Kettler Wed 10 Mar 2010, 9:29 pm

Judging from what happened shortly before the quake, during and since, things are finally starting to move. After total stagnation of everything, I find it remarkable. Have had several bouts of tears, during which I "heard" "Let yourself cry," GIs have relaxed significantly, and I feel lighter, with improved mood and a bit of return to my normal optimistic self. Further, the quake, and I expect more shortly, has apparently further fueled the catharsis process begun with the short bouts of tears. Understand that I haven't been able to cry at all, save right during a quake or eruption, in a long, long time, so these tears are a big, big deal. It's 1:28 p.m. PST.

John
    John Kettler

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? Empty Strong, long duration in EQ in multiple waves ~2:15 p.m. PST Strongly suspect is eruption precursor based on evisceration n/t

Post  John Kettler Wed 10 Mar 2010, 10:16 pm

n/t
    Vim/PA
    Vim/PA

Post  Vim/PA Thu 11 Mar 2010, 5:30 am

Judging from what happened shortly before the quake, during and since, things are finally starting to move. After total stagnation of everything, I find it remarkable. Have had several bouts of tears, during which I "heard" "Let yourself cry," GIs have relaxed significantly, and I feel lighter, with improved mood and a bit of return to my normal optimistic self. Further, the quake, and I expect more shortly, has apparently further fueled the catharsis process begun with the short bouts of tears. Understand that I haven't been able to cry at all, save right during a quake or eruption, in a long, long time, so these tears are a big, big deal. It's 1:28 p.m. PST.
    I think I want to say congratulations on those tears!
    I know you have needed to cry and it IS a big deal that you have done so.
    Some kind of release is happening.
    Today, Mars went direct after several months retrograde.
    There is a big sigh of relief with this too.
    Not sure if that is some of what your experienced or not.
    Thanks for your updates, John and hang in.
    Vim
    John Kettler

Post  John Kettler Thu 11 Mar 2010, 9:14 am

Vim,

Thanks! Sadly, the good times didn't last. Have been in full Nanook mode (still cold, though), gutted like a fish, feel nauseous and starved, venting and groaning for hours. As of 1:10 a.m. PST, the middle of my back's smashed in and fiery, I feel sad, have aching teeth and jaws, plus slugged eyes and sockets. Right around 11 p.m., I passed out for a number of minutes. I believe this was caused by an inbound event which, when it hit, relieved the effect and woke me back up.

John
    John Kettler

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? Empty Explains a lot of seismic deep freeze!

Post  John Kettler Thu 11 Mar 2010, 4:44 pm

Didn't get much sleep, but thought I'd check in here to see what had come in since I crashed around 4 a.m. PST. Chile has been smote by a powerful series of quakes (6.9, 6.7. 6.0) in the Libertador O' Higgins area. http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_all.php No wonder it felt as though things were about to rip apart! It's 8:43 a.m.

John
    John Kettler

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? Empty Full Nanook mode; very eavy combo symps EQ 11:05 a.m. PST n/t

Post  John Kettler Thu 11 Mar 2010, 7:40 pm

n/t
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Thu 11 Mar 2010, 10:19 pm

Thought I'd login today, and see if folks are feeling as crappy as I am. Apparently it seems so. Rolling Eyes
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Thu 11 Mar 2010, 10:24 pm

SonicSal wrote:Thought I'd login today, and see if folks are feeling as crappy as I am. Apparently it seems so. Rolling Eyes

Yep.. Same here. I had a late night, but I still slept longer than I would after a late night. Energy has been wiped out all day. Getting lots of R tones, no blocks, just tones. Mid and lower back is lit up and I've had a intermittent headache over the R eye. Very cold too. its a nice warm day outside, and Im inside wrapped in a blanket??
    John Kettler

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? Empty With you! EQ ~2:48 p.m. PST

Post  John Kettler Thu 11 Mar 2010, 11:02 pm

Ladies,

Absolutely with you on this! Am getting clobbered, feel deeply sad, have smashed in forehead, slugged eyes and sockets, aching teeth and jaws. Both ears are blocked pressurized and icepicked. Upper back and neck fiery and in spasm. My inner guidance is wholly against trying to do anything right now, so am basically in ride it out mode. Besides, am way too messed up to leave my place. Venting hard and deeply. It's 3:02 p.m. PST.

John
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Thu 11 Mar 2010, 11:48 pm

John Kettler wrote:Ladies,

Absolutely with you on this! Am getting clobbered, feel deeply sad, have smashed in forehead, slugged eyes and sockets, aching teeth and jaws. Both ears are blocked pressurized and icepicked. Upper back and neck fiery and in spasm. My inner guidance is wholly against trying to do anything right now, so am basically in ride it out mode. Besides, am way too messed up to leave my place. Venting hard and deeply. It's 3:02 p.m. PST.

John

John, I was getting the achy teeth yestrerday and last night. The right front tooth and the bottom front R tooh if that makes sense. Was very painful and bizzare. Also had the uppder back and neck last night through this morning, but that then transferred to the mid and lower back. And, just now I'm getting the ice picking throbbing feeling in both ears, but the R one is worse. It's like the R side of my body is taking a beating today, hardly anything on the L side today.
    Michael
    Michael

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? Empty sleep

Post  Michael Fri 12 Mar 2010, 12:35 am

I kept waking up last night. Looking at USGS map just now, besides the 3s, there sure seems a lot of 2s popping all over CA too.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:37 pm