Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

5 posters

Heart palps, spiking in entire torso, extreme sleepiness but can't sleep

socalshakin
    socalshakin

Heart palps, spiking in entire torso, extreme sleepiness but can't sleep Empty Heart palps, spiking in entire torso, extreme sleepiness but can't sleep

Post  socalshakin Wed 17 Mar 2010, 5:21 am

Good grief. Today has been a damn doozie. It started off crappy for me anyways and i've felt like I'm in the Twilight Zone all day. This evening I started with the heart palps and spiking in the chest.. Which then turned into my entire torso it felt like a game of Battleship being played in my torso. Explosions of spiking in different places there.

Also got the spiking in the L and R hip and in the L shin. Seems like either multiple places are going to have large quakes in the next couple of days or a moderate-large event is coming locally. Maybe both, I don't know. Only had 1 R ear tone today, and that was for something local and nothing has hit yet.

Then I've been soooo tired since about 7pm and I can't sleep. I feel like a ball of energy, but drained at the same time. So strange.
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Heart palps, spiking in entire torso, extreme sleepiness but can't sleep Empty Another wave of weariness and drowsy too.

Post  OregonGuy Wed 17 Mar 2010, 6:36 pm

Aching all over and have to start to work soon, bleech. I'm thinking part of this must be solar particle stuff from CME and what have you hitting earth. Guess my electrolytes are spent causing weariness.

If earth movement then I'll say on land somewhere on western US in 5 range within two days. Or two back to back 3's within minutes of each other.
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Heart palps, spiking in entire torso, extreme sleepiness but can't sleep Empty Re: Heart palps, spiking in entire torso, extreme sleepiness but can't sleep

Post  socalshakin Wed 17 Mar 2010, 6:51 pm

OregonGuy wrote:Aching all over and have to start to work soon, bleech. I'm thinking part of this must be solar particle stuff from CME and what have you hitting earth. Guess my electrolytes are spent causing weariness.

If earth movement then I'll say on land somewhere on western US in 5 range within two days. Or two back to back 3's within minutes of each other.

Could be, the images and video I've seen of the CME's look really nasty. EEK! With that hitting us today, I say that the 5+ onthe westers coast here is very possible.
    Rose8
    Rose8

Heart palps, spiking in entire torso, extreme sleepiness but can't sleep Empty Re: Heart palps, spiking in entire torso, extreme sleepiness but can't sleep

Post  Rose8 Wed 17 Mar 2010, 7:42 pm

I totally forgot about today being the CME hit.

As for my symptoms today: Feel like crap. That about sums it up. Last night terrible right knee pain. Having bad head issues...sinus, neck. Like what I had the week before the Chile quake. Maybe I can catch it before it turns to an infection again.
    Very very sleepy all day long. I slept hard and long last night but today I can't drag out of it despite alot of caffeine.
    If CME's cause yuck feelings like this, then it's understandable why some folks like Mitch Battros says that the CME's cause mental issues. Yeah, because feeling yuck makes me cranky. Grrr...hehe. Mad
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Heart palps, spiking in entire torso, extreme sleepiness but can't sleep Empty 3/17/2010

Post  Polly, AZ Thu 18 Mar 2010, 1:48 am

socalshakin wrote:Good grief. Today has been a damn doozie. It started off crappy for me anyways and i've felt like I'm in the Twilight Zone all day. This evening I started with the heart palps and spiking in the chest.. Which then turned into my entire torso it felt like a game of Battleship being played in my torso. Explosions of spiking in different places there.

Also got the spiking in the L and R hip and in the L shin. Seems like either multiple places are going to have large quakes in the next couple of days or a moderate-large event is coming locally. Maybe both, I don't know. Only had 1 R ear tone today, and that was for something local and nothing has hit yet.

Then I've been soooo tired since about 7pm and I can't sleep. I feel like a ball of energy, but drained at the same time. So strange.

I am not sure when you posted this socalshakin, but for me it's 3/17/10. I have had the same problems you have had and feel really weird. I felt real creepy before Haiit quake too - wonder if something is coming there. I sure felt the impact of the CME.
    kemokae

Heart palps, spiking in entire torso, extreme sleepiness but can't sleep Empty Heart palps.....

Post  kemokae Thu 18 Mar 2010, 11:50 pm

was having problems myself with them, eating asprin like candy there for an bit
    yesterday and once this morning...Two nights ago I was laying down on the sofa and my left knee snapped as if it had been out of joint and went back into place.. I have had an prior ski injury there and was in crutches for some 6 weeks. I think the same day as the 4.4 quake in LA.
    Yes, I feel something bigger loaming right now also, either volcanic or quake
    I think somewhere down in the Carribean area around Perto Rico, and it has this last 24 hours been acting much like prior to Haiti's big quake...but not entirely sure, I have yet to monitor an really big quake as to symptoms in California..but
    if my mind serves me right, it seemed like I was very tense and pressured feeling
    around the Hector Mine quake. I reember that quake so well, because the USGS small quakes in Southern California were up to 1200 of them and we were just patiently waiting for what we thought was the inevitable..when 9/11 took place instead.
    Everythng just seemed "un-glued" in an way. Quakes feel dramatically fell in southern California for some reason. Solar flares have always represented to me times of intense energy and heart problems for many. We are electric beings in ways also. In the past, I've seen many people on the boards move to Colorado trying to
    escape feelings of disaster that have lived in California for some reason. It is
    true, I feel better now at higher altitudes, you know they say we will be guided
    to where we will need to be with the earth changes in our life. Hope John keeps
    in tab with us here after the move to Colorado Springs. Let's us knwo if that is
    true or not. My sister was living in Oregon City, moved to Milwaukie, felt lousy
    living there, so she moved back to Oregon city..and since then to right behind an
    grocery store mall where she can walk to everything. I actually consider her safer where she's at right now also. We ought to take an questionaire on this sometime...
    have you moved recently?.. do you feel safer, what kind of circumstances are you in from the move, higher in altitude, more rural area, closer to needed facilites for existence...do you have transporation handy..can you communicate better in this
    locale mentally, computer,...health any better, if so..how. Such as sleeping better, less sick, more awareness, etc.
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Fri 19 Mar 2010, 4:54 pm

Polly, AZ wrote:
    socalshakin wrote:Good grief. Today has been a damn doozie. It started off crappy for me anyways and i've felt like I'm in the Twilight Zone all day. This evening I started with the heart palps and spiking in the chest.. Which then turned into my entire torso it felt like a game of Battleship being played in my torso. Explosions of spiking in different places there.

It must have been the CME's that hit me that day. On top of it, I had a near mental breakdown over the past few days and have not been myself. There are other reasons and things factoring into that, but I feel that was a big part of it that pushed me over the edge.

Things are OK now, I'm doing better and surprisingly feeling really good today.

I am not sure when you posted this socalshakin, but for me it's 3/17/10. I have had the same problems you have had and feel really weird. I felt real creepy before Haiit quake too - wonder if something is coming there. I sure felt the impact of the CME.
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Heart palps, spiking in entire torso, extreme sleepiness but can't sleep Empty Hi socalshakin

Post  Polly, AZ Fri 19 Mar 2010, 9:06 pm

socalshakin wrote:
    Polly, AZ wrote:

It must have been the CME's that hit me that day. On top of it, I had a near mental breakdown over the past few days and have not been myself. There are other reasons and things factoring into that, but I feel that was a big part of it that pushed me over the edge.

Things are OK now, I'm doing better and surprisingly feeling really good today.

I think the day that CME it we also had 5 or 6 GRB on top of it. Tht would though anyone off. New GRB today (19th) and the Spring Equinox is tomorrow (20th). nothing serious, just adds to the fun we have. Take care! Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:46 am