Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+3
NiteOwlSoCal
Calibabe
Dude_in_CA
7 posters

EQ clouds over Sacramento right now

Dude_in_CA
    Dude_in_CA

EQ clouds over Sacramento right now Empty EQ clouds over Sacramento right now

Post  Dude_in_CA Tue 09 Mar 2010, 7:33 pm

Huge sheets of symmetrically rippled EQ clouds over Sac right now. I will get pictures and post them shortly. Last time I saw these was the day before the last 6er in Eureka, and there are a lot more this time. Just a heads up and looking for confirmation from anyone else in CA, north or south.

Edited to add: Also, in my limited experience, these types of clouds are significant for the region (i.e. a few hundred miles, and mostly north to south given the nature of the faults in this region) as opposed to being location specific. Seeing them over Sac doesn't make me think a quake is necessarily imminent here at all. But if history is any indicator they should be time specific in a 2 day window, so perhaps we're looking at another 6er or so in the next 24-48 somewhere in WA/OR/CA/northern Mex?

Other opinions are welcome and I am certainly NOT suggesting this is a be all end all precursor or that anyone worry.

Edited to add Pics:

EQ clouds over Sacramento right now Img_1510

EQ clouds over Sacramento right now Img_1511

EQ clouds over Sacramento right now Img_1512
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

EQ clouds over Sacramento right now Empty Re: EQ clouds over Sacramento right now

Post  Calibabe Tue 09 Mar 2010, 9:48 pm

Dude_in_CA wrote:Huge sheets of symmetrically rippled EQ clouds over Sac right now. I will get pictures and post them shortly. Last time I saw these was the day before the last 6er in Eureka, and there are a lot more this time. Just a heads up and looking for confirmation from anyone else in CA, north or south.

Edited to add: Also, in my limited experience, these types of clouds are significant for the region (i.e. a few hundred miles, and mostly north to south given the nature of the faults in this region) as opposed to being location specific. Seeing them over Sac doesn't make me think a quake is necessarily imminent here at all. But if history is any indicator they should be time specific in a 2 day window, so perhaps we're looking at another 6er or so in the next 24-48 somewhere in WA/OR/CA/northern Mex?

Other opinions are welcome and I am certainly NOT suggesting this is a be all end all precursor or that anyone worry.

Edited to add Pics:

EQ clouds over Sacramento right now Img_1510

EQ clouds over Sacramento right now Img_1511

EQ clouds over Sacramento right now Img_1512

affraid

After looking at your pics I went to look outside down here in Northridge and all we have are this big poofy clouds, nothing like what you have.

I don't know what it is but everyone that I talk to is saying the same thing--they feel like something is about to happen. You can almost cut the feeling with a knife it is that strong.

Sure hope it isn't a quake that is coming but something is certainly in the works. pale
    NiteOwlSoCal
    NiteOwlSoCal

EQ clouds over Sacramento right now Empty Re: EQ clouds over Sacramento right now

Post  NiteOwlSoCal Tue 09 Mar 2010, 10:13 pm

I just went outside to look as well, and we just have the white poofy clouds as calibabe said. After looking at your pics, Dude, I have this sudden urge to fill my empty water container. I do believe that "earthquake clouds" are real, although some people will insist they're caused by a number of other things. My experience has been that, after seeing those types of clouds (on at least 3 different occasions), a semi-local earthquake of at least 4+ occurred within 48 hours.

Thanks for posting the pics. Stay safe.
    Dude_in_CA
    Dude_in_CA

Post  Dude_in_CA Tue 09 Mar 2010, 11:42 pm

I posted over on earthboppin as well and Margie posted a separate thread in earthwatchers right after mine noting them as well. I can't recall if she is in the bay area or down south though.
    Conch23
    Conch23

EQ clouds over Sacramento right now Empty thought Margie was up north from reading her previous posts

Post  Conch23 Wed 10 Mar 2010, 2:49 am

Dude_in_CA wrote:I posted over on earthboppin as well and Margie posted a separate thread in earthwatchers right after mine noting them as well. I can't recall if she is in the bay area or down south though.

Dogs in the area were bonkers last night barking.
    melinda
    melinda

Post  melinda Wed 10 Mar 2010, 3:27 am

here in the northern parts of carolina...

we are quite perturbed by the chemtrails being laid and sprayd.

as usual...while they are calling for rain.

i am gifting thot to this...

something we can do to counter act.

seeking...looking

in my eye

i guarantee
    Dude_in_CA
    Dude_in_CA

Post  Dude_in_CA Wed 10 Mar 2010, 4:30 am

melinda wrote:here in the northern parts of carolina...

we are quite perturbed by the chemtrails being laid and sprayd.

I didn't want to bring up the CT aspect but now that you did... Very Happy

Yes, all the rippled clouds I saw today were formed from the typical faux-cirrus type laid down by the planes earlier in the morning (and they were still going at in the afternoon today). No shortage of chemtrails over the central valley these days I'm afraid.
    Conch23
    Conch23

EQ clouds over Sacramento right now Empty chemtrails in backyard Feb 2010

Post  Conch23 Wed 10 Mar 2010, 8:21 pm

Since Nov someone has been very busy spraying out here. Blue sky turns grey & cloudy very quickly. No wonder have this nasty cold & congestion. Anyway I have other pics tried to post somne EQ cloud pics I took that same week but they were too hazy. Old anyway
    I miss the blue sky for sure. Remember when I first moved out to the desert how clean and blue the sky was..20 yrs ago.
    now we have a washed out blue gray..rare day to have the vivid blue. ok well that is it from here. Love & light to all

EQ clouds over Sacramento right now 21110024

EQ clouds over Sacramento right now 21110018

Yikes wrong board..for CT Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Conch23 on Thu 11 Mar 2010, 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong board oops)
    Dude_in_CA
    Dude_in_CA

Post  Dude_in_CA Sun 14 Mar 2010, 6:14 pm

Well, considering the four 4.Xs started hitting off Oregon 3 days after the clouds I'd say there is still something to the regional theory. Last time it was off Petrolia and one bigger thump, this time several medium thumps just a bit North West of Petrolia . I realize some will write this off or roll their eyes but I feel there is something to be learned here. I don't agree that every rippled cloud in the sky is an 'EQ' cloud or that they are all signs off imminent quakes, but at least in NorCal, when the sky does funny things it seems to point to the offshore region. We'll see if it happens again.
    John Kettler

Post  John Kettler Mon 15 Mar 2010, 7:28 pm

Dude-in_CA,

I have repeatedly observed that when seismic strain, as sensed by me and often evidenced by an uptick in California quakes on NEIC, soars, we get chemtrailed. This was true in the San Fernando Valley, and it's true here. Just last Friday, we got blanketed here on the coast.

John
    Dude_in_CA
    Dude_in_CA

Post  Dude_in_CA Mon 15 Mar 2010, 9:50 pm

John,

I agree 100% I have yet to determine what the cause-and-effect relationship is, but they do absolutely seem to correlate. My best guesses at the moment are that either the CTs create a template upon which scalar energy is somehow reflected or focused, or they simply reflect 'natural' energies coming from the earth sort of like a mirror. I try and keep my mind clear of all the conspiracy theories surrounding CTs (not because I don't believe there is a conspiracy of sorts, but because so much of it is obvious disinformation) and think for myself so these are just educated guesses. In all likelihood the CT phenomena is a multi-faceted agenda with more than one primary focus or intention, but the EQ tie-in is the facet that intrigues me the most.

And for the record, we have massive trails over the valley again today, and some milder EQ clouds. They seem to be more lightly impressed in the cloud structure but their symmetry is clear. And the interesting thing today (and I will try and get a pic but may have missed my window) was that the scalar patterns were clearly not in the same direction as the wind patters of the clouds. The natural ridges of the cloud structure were at a 45 degree angle to the scalar formations. I had never seen such a clear example as I did today but didn't have my camera with me and don't see any near where I am now. Would have been nice proof that there is no chance these patterns are 'just the wind' in the upper atmosphere.
    John Kettler

Post  John Kettler Tue 16 Mar 2010, 3:30 am

Dude_in_CA,

My best guess regarding this particular application of chemtrails is that they are somehow siphoning off energy buildups which would otherwise be likely to produce damaging quakes. We got chemtrailed today, but by the time I was outside to see it, the worst was long over.

John
    Dude_in_CA
    Dude_in_CA

Post  Dude_in_CA Tue 16 Mar 2010, 4:45 pm

Interesting take. I've often wondered if they were somehow 'defensive' in nature but hadn't considered that angle. Good food for thought.
    Michael
    Michael

EQ clouds over Sacramento right now Empty Chemtrail

Post  Michael Tue 16 Mar 2010, 5:17 pm

I was out and about this morning at around 9 in Oxnard and Camarillo and saw a hugh/thick chemtrail to the east southeast.
    Conch23
    Conch23

EQ clouds over Sacramento right now Empty scalar formations what does that mean dude?

Post  Conch23 Wed 17 Mar 2010, 12:28 am

Dude_in_CA wrote:John,

I agree 100% I have yet to determine what the cause-and-effect relationship is, but they do absolutely seem to correlate. My best guesses at the moment are that either the CTs create a template upon which scalar energy is somehow reflected or focused, or they simply reflect 'natural' energies coming from the earth sort of like a mirror. I try and keep my mind clear of all the conspiracy theories surrounding CTs (not because I don't believe there is a conspiracy of sorts, but because so much of it is obvious disinformation) and think for myself so these are just educated guesses. In all likelihood the CT phenomena is a multi-faceted agenda with more than one primary focus or intention, but the EQ tie-in is the facet that intrigues me the most.

And for the record, we have massive trails over the valley again today, and some milder EQ clouds. They seem to be more lightly impressed in the cloud structure but their symmetry is clear. And the interesting thing today (and I will try and get a pic but may have missed my window) was that the scalar patterns were clearly not in the same direction as the wind patters of the clouds. The natural ridges of the cloud structure were at a 45 degree angle to the scalar formations. I had never seen such a clear example as I did today but didn't have my camera with me and don't see any near where I am now. Would have been nice proof that there is no chance these patterns are 'just the wind' in the upper atmosphere.
    Dude_in_CA
    Dude_in_CA

Post  Dude_in_CA Wed 17 Mar 2010, 12:56 am

Conch, I will do my best to explain: Scalar technology has long been rumored to be utilized as a sort of 'EQ weapon' by certain countries. You will often hear it referred to in association with topics like Tesla technology, chemtrails and HAARP. I have my own view on all this but would prefer not to post it at this time. Here are some links (warning, a couple are a little 'out there') that might be educational.

http://www.scientificexploration.org/journal/jse_15_2_meyl.pdf

http://www.16pi2.com/joomla/practicalapplications/magneticscalarwaves.html

http://www.keylonticdictionary.org/Words/S/Scalar%20Waves.htm

To define it in broad terms, I guess you would say it is a way of generating a standing wave, having no frequencies...seemingly static. Something poo poo'd by 'modern' physics because it is not detectable per se (no frequency) but in fact very real.

As far as clouds, perhaps a more helpful way of saying it would be that the clouds I saw reflect a pattern that (IMO) shows an electromagnetic energy implication. Scalar may be too 'woo woo' a term. Very Happy
    Conch23
    Conch23

EQ clouds over Sacramento right now Empty Thanks for the info

Post  Conch23 Mon 22 Mar 2010, 5:26 pm

Will take a look ~ I am pretty open minded so not a prob.
    I don't think Tesla got half hte recognition he deserved.
    I will give you a woo woo. See link
    Actually a very cool place felt the energy in one spot that about knocked me over.
    http://www.integratron.com/

Had no idea all these people went out there back in the day.
    Have fun

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 6:12 am