Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

R shoulder blade spiking bad

socalshakin
    socalshakin

R shoulder blade spiking bad Empty R shoulder blade spiking bad

Post  socalshakin Sun 28 Feb 2010, 1:08 am

I had this before the Japan quake yesterday (though I did not note it and didn't even correlate it at the moment, thinking it was the storm coming it) and I have had it before for Japan to Mariana's as I recall posting on Syzygy and EB about it in the past.

In the past I've had this symptom 24-72 hours before a quake occurs that is over a 6.0
    Sheila, Or.
    Sheila, Or.

R shoulder blade spiking bad Empty Re: R shoulder blade spiking bad

Post  Sheila, Or. Sun 28 Feb 2010, 3:15 am

my shoulder was doing pain spikes right around 6pm and it hurt like heck. However, due to an old gardening injury, I've never connected these shoulder pains to eqs. Might start now though. R shoulder blade spiking bad Confused0024
    Some other symptoms that I've noted amongst people I know are the headaches, ears screeching off the charts (mine are still screeching loudly) and lots of irratibility, restlessness, nausea, general feeling of malaise too.

This is what I felt like yesterday and most of today: R shoulder blade spiking bad Sick0010

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 3:37 am