Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Something huge is brewing; was awake ~ 6 a.m. CST until nearly 11 a.m.

John Kettler

Something huge is brewing; was awake ~ 6 a.m. CST until nearly 11 a.m. Empty Something huge is brewing; was awake ~ 6 a.m. CST until nearly 11 a.m.

Post  John Kettler Fri 31 Dec 2010, 12:00 am

Forced awake, ripped apart over and over again, profuse tears and prodigious coughing and noseblowing. Deep upwelling sadness and way beyond what I'm feeling over a personal upset. Brains are beaten in and neck, upper back and arms are lit up and fiery. Venting hard and deeply as of 5:59 p.m. and pretty cold, too.

John

Last edited by John Kettler on Tue 04 Jan 2011, 5:31 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Overshared, so reined it in a bit; fixed typo)
    John Kettler

Something huge is brewing; was awake ~ 6 a.m. CST until nearly 11 a.m. Empty Further indicators of major event or events and soon

Post  John Kettler Sat 01 Jan 2011, 1:07 am

Compulsive cleaning: bed linens, dishes, computer desktop. Emotional and GI purging, too. Hurting in more places than I care to list, so am grateful no one else is here while I go through this "lovely" experience. Brains beaten in and upper back's ablaze. Wave after wave of tears just when I thought the faucet was under control. It's 7:05 p.m CST.

John
    John Kettler

Something huge is brewing; was awake ~ 6 a.m. CST until nearly 11 a.m. Empty Zero sleep until at least 8 a.m. CST Have NOT looked at quake lists

Post  John Kettler Sat 01 Jan 2011, 6:56 pm

I strongly suspect it went much later than that, but in any event is a familiar prelude to a big event. A grueling night and morning, punctuated by frequent trips to the bathroom because internal crustal pressures were manifesting in my GIs and mashing my bladder. Posting for the record. It's 12:56 p.m. CST.

John

Last edited by John Kettler on Sat 01 Jan 2011, 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrote a.m. instead of p.m.)
    John Kettler

Something huge is brewing; was awake ~ 6 a.m. CST until nearly 11 a.m. Empty And here it is--7.0 Santiago Del Estero, Argentina

Post  John Kettler Sat 01 Jan 2011, 7:12 pm

Details here http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usc0000xky.php That is the equivalent of a 32 MT thermonuclear detonation. Since it hit at 3:56 a.m. CST, I'm not sure why I was up so late afterward, but it could be either the reaction of people to the quake or more activity before another event hits. Am most definitely still running strong seismic symptoms. It's 1:12 p.m. here.

John
    John Kettler

Something huge is brewing; was awake ~ 6 a.m. CST until nearly 11 a.m. Empty 7.1 in Araucania, Chile causes hundreds to flee

Post  John Kettler Mon 03 Jan 2011, 8:17 am

This honker hit ~2:20 p.m. my time Sunday, and the Earth energies tonight have been simply incredible. forcing me to bundle up big time and stay under a blanket. Quake details here http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usc0000y49.php Story here http://www.examiner.com/weather-in-baltimore/major-earthquake-7-1-hits-chile-along-coast-araucania-video-maps If tonight's any indicator, I'd say another big quake is due and soon.

John
    John Kettler

Something huge is brewing; was awake ~ 6 a.m. CST until nearly 11 a.m. Empty Get ready, 'cause here it comes!

Post  John Kettler Fri 07 Jan 2011, 6:21 am

Brains beaten in, first cold for many hours; now frozen; bladder savaged all night long and still under attack. Entire upper body in spasm clear down to fingertips. Computer barely functions at all and has done a bunch of weird and upsetting things tonight. It's 12:19 a.m. CST.
    Venting has long since begun, too. I think another big quake is just around the corner.

John
    John Kettler

Something huge is brewing; was awake ~ 6 a.m. CST until nearly 11 a.m. Empty Over 10 MT worth of EQs in Vanuatu

Post  John Kettler Sun 09 Jan 2011, 8:57 pm

6.6, 6.4 and lots of smaller quakes. More seismicity somewhere and soon as am quite chilled and have been so for hours. http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_all.php Brains beaten in, guts unhappy and bladder under attack. Neck stiff, upper back lit up, with nerve involvement to fingertips.

Where is everybody?

John
    Sally Bee
    Sally Bee

Something huge is brewing; was awake ~ 6 a.m. CST until nearly 11 a.m. Empty Re: Something huge is brewing; was awake ~ 6 a.m. CST until nearly 11 a.m.

Post  Sally Bee Sun 09 Jan 2011, 9:45 pm

Pain all over, squeezing tense muscles, exhausted, joint pain....feeling the waves as well. Been to docs they have no answers for me. The symptoms hop around so much.... cyclops
    Oh and the weird nerve stuff in the hands as well.
    HapHazar

Something huge is brewing; was awake ~ 6 a.m. CST until nearly 11 a.m. Empty where is everybody?

Post  HapHazar Mon 10 Jan 2011, 6:03 pm

Hey John and everyone,
    I suspect everyone is in bed with a pillow over their head...feeling too terrible to post.

Hang in there. I don't know of anything else to say.

God bless... I love you

HapHazardous
    John Kettler

Something huge is brewing; was awake ~ 6 a.m. CST until nearly 11 a.m. Empty And it's not just quakes...!

Post  John Kettler Thu 13 Jan 2011, 6:31 pm

Flooding in Australia, Indonesia, parts of Java being subducted, snow in all 50 states simultaneously, and both Krakatau (Krakatoa) and Mt. Etna are erupting simultaneously. I'm told the last time that happened, it triggered an ice age. The Krakatau eruption has caused havoc for thousands. http://www.volcanolive.com/news.html It's only 12:26 p.m. here, but my brains are being pounded big time, and I can feel the familiar mass casualty/masss trauma deep sadness starting to well.

Haphazar,

Maybe most of the sensitives here are in agonized hibernation. Appreciate the support.

Sally Bee,

If you PEM me, I'll tell you what meds I'm on. They've made a huge difference in how bad this stuff gets for me.

Hang in everyone!

John

John Kettler

Something huge is brewing; was awake ~ 6 a.m. CST until nearly 11 a.m. Empty 7.0 Loyalty Islands, numerous aftershocks KOed this evening

Post  John Kettler Fri 14 Jan 2011, 3:39 am

That 7.0 is = 32 megatons. The biggest U.S. hydrogen bomb has a maximum yield of 20 megatons. Brazil has been hit with torrential rains (6 inches in an hour) producing murderous mudslides and flooding, with 361 dead, rich and poor alike.

Not much happening on the planet, is there?

John

Last edited by John Kettler on Fri 14 Jan 2011, 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Left out details on Brazil disaster)
    John Kettler

Something huge is brewing; was awake ~ 6 a.m. CST until nearly 11 a.m. Empty Flaming RR spike wedged under low inside edge of right shoulder blade = imminent quake, probably large

Post  John Kettler Sun 16 Jan 2011, 4:54 pm

The pain is ferocious and radiates through out the lower and middle back. Hoping the first meds of the day will at least knock it down some. It's 10:52 a.m. CST.

John
    Sally Bee
    Sally Bee

Something huge is brewing; was awake ~ 6 a.m. CST until nearly 11 a.m. Empty Re: Something huge is brewing; was awake ~ 6 a.m. CST until nearly 11 a.m.

Post  Sally Bee Sun 16 Jan 2011, 11:44 pm

My middle and lower back started up on me half way through the day as well. And before it was all just sticking in the shoulders and neck. Plus I feel off balance more and got the rubber legs. I keep hearing Johnny Cash sing Ring of Fire.
    scratch
    John Kettler

Something huge is brewing; was awake ~ 6 a.m. CST until nearly 11 a.m. Empty Not fun, but this should help

Post  John Kettler Mon 17 Jan 2011, 12:17 am

Sally Bee,

Please be very careful when using stairs, walking in areas with obstacles, etc. Not only can balance be affected, but I've had a knee go trick on me and cause me to tumble headlong downstairs. Tara-Sotu nearly did a face plant on a streetlamp bolt, and another friend of hers scraped her face when she fell on concrete. This should explain your song http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacific_Ring_of_Fire

John
    Sally Bee
    Sally Bee

Post  Sally Bee Mon 17 Jan 2011, 7:27 pm

Yep you are right John because I've had this stuff for going on the 3rd year now and I have fallen when my balance was bad. You would swear I have MS or something but doctors say I don't.
    Suspect
    John Kettler

Something huge is brewing; was awake ~ 6 a.m. CST until nearly 11 a.m. Empty 7.2 in Pakistan, yet still getting clobbered Over 32 megaton equivalent

Post  John Kettler Wed 19 Jan 2011, 1:13 am

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/content/view/49579/ Not sure when this one hit CST, since the page that does that is showing Error 404. Note both mass trauma effects and tremendous distances at which it was felt. Feel another big quake's coming: Head's imploding; neck, shoulders and middle back are in big time spasm, but despite a computer trying to stall, communications have paradoxically improved (heard from several people today after a long hiatus), while my body and emotions purge on a grand scale. Productivity's pretty high, had some alone time, but typing dyslexia is an issue, as is forgetting to close parens, provide end quotes, etc. It's 7:09 p.m. CST.

Sally Bee,

Jim Berkland, retired U.S. and California geologist who runs www.syzygyjob.com has noticed that in the run up to a quake, friends of his with MS who are normally ambulatory suddenly require canes or walkers. He theorizes the Earth energies are somehow inflaming the myelin sheaths around the nerves, pinching them and causing the reduction in mobility. Once the quake hits, they're fine again.

John
    John Kettler

Something huge is brewing; was awake ~ 6 a.m. CST until nearly 11 a.m. Empty Get ready to duck!

Post  John Kettler Thu 20 Jan 2011, 5:32 am

The signs and portents are all there, to include crazy drivers (near missed three times each way), raw nerves, horrible neck and shoulder spasm despite a great visit to the chiropractor, beaten in brains, and a major domestic row, fortunately only involving words. Lit up from crown to soles, too, and feel sad. Would guess big quake during/right after the full moon, which is now. 11:31 p.m. CST.

John
    Sally Bee
    Sally Bee

Post  Sally Bee Fri 21 Jan 2011, 12:59 am

John Kettler wrote:http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/content/view/49579/ Not sure when this one hit CST, since the page that does that is showing Error 404. Note both mass trauma effects and tremendous distances at which it was felt. Feel another big quake's coming: Head's imploding; neck, shoulders and middle back are in big time spasm, but despite a computer trying to stall, communications have paradoxically improved (heard from several people today after a long hiatus), while my body and emotions purge on a grand scale. Productivity's pretty high, had some alone time, but typing dyslexia is an issue, as is forgetting to close parens, provide end quotes, etc. It's 7:09 p.m. CST.

Sally Bee,

Jim Berkland, retired U.S. and California geologist who runs www.syzygyjob.com has noticed that in the run up to a quake, friends of his with MS who are normally ambulatory suddenly require canes or walkers. He theorizes the Earth energies are somehow inflaming the myelin sheaths around the nerves, pinching them and causing the reduction in mobility. Once the quake hits, they're fine again.

John

That does make sense and I guess that would go for anyone that is perhaps unwell nerve wise.
    John Kettler

Something huge is brewing; was awake ~ 6 a.m. CST until nearly 11 a.m. Empty Brains beaten in so thoroughly I passed out

Post  John Kettler Fri 21 Jan 2011, 3:19 am

The right side skull pain was blinding, so I took my pain med and apparently passed out. Anything that can blow through my meds like that is going to be a big deal. Sally Bee, glad you found the explanation useful. It's 9:18 p.m. CST.

John

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 11:08 pm