Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Tones, heart palps and back/shoulder

Dude_in_CA
    Dude_in_CA

Tones, heart palps and back/shoulder Empty Tones, heart palps and back/shoulder

Post  Dude_in_CA Wed 03 Mar 2010, 2:41 am

So I had a long, high pitch left tone (15+ sec) around 5:30 this evening (pacific). Also been having severe tightness in my right low back and right shoulder. Then a constant tone with a high pitch lodged in my left ear, and then some heavy heart palps.

Much of this would normally be Baja into SoCal, but with the addition of the back stuff it makes me think east, like Wasatch/New Madrid. The bulk of it feels like Mexico/SoCal though if I go on past experience...just feels like I'm missing something.

Just throwing it out there. Very Happy
    Dude_in_CA
    Dude_in_CA

Tones, heart palps and back/shoulder Empty Re: Tones, heart palps and back/shoulder

Post  Dude_in_CA Wed 03 Mar 2010, 7:38 pm

Just had a long, left, low 'foghorn' tone with no block, spikes in my tailbone and a tight left side of my neck. Overall the last 2-3 days I am getting a lot of stuff for locations north (PNW), South (baja/SoCal) and East (wasatch/NMSZ) of my location. Nothing in and of itself 'huge' but the overall amount of 'chatter' is very high for me. Nothing I can correlate to mag or a specific prediction at this point, but worth noting as this is definitely not normal for me.
    Earth Lady
    Earth Lady

Tones, heart palps and back/shoulder Empty Re: Tones, heart palps and back/shoulder

Post  Earth Lady Wed 03 Mar 2010, 8:50 pm

Dude_in_CA wrote:So I had a long, high pitch left tone (15+ sec) around 5:30 this evening (pacific). Also been having severe tightness in my right low back and right shoulder. Then a constant tone with a high pitch lodged in my left ear, and then some heavy heart palps.

Much of this would normally be Baja into SoCal, but with the addition of the back stuff it makes me think east, like Wasatch/New Madrid. The bulk of it feels like Mexico/SoCal though if I go on past experience...just feels like I'm missing something.

Just throwing it out there. Very Happy

Heart Palps here too! Thats not a norm for me. Thanks for posting.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 2:41 pm