Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

September transition

OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

September transition Empty September transition

Post  OregonGuy Tue 02 Sep 2014, 6:59 pm

Season changes, warm days cool nights. I like it!

Meanwhile fuzzy thinking and poor concentration rule the day. Sun stuff?
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

September transition Empty Ringing ears for last two days

Post  OregonGuy Thu 04 Sep 2014, 5:01 pm

Crystalline tones. High stress on Basaltic rocks? I feel like I've been hit with a stupid stick too much. Really out of it. Fuzzy headed, no concentration other than get past the present moment.
    beejean
    beejean

September transition Empty Re: September transition

Post  beejean Sun 21 Sep 2014, 3:46 pm

today, I'm Soo-ooo with you on the crystalline ear tones. these seem to be so loud they're whining constantly in the area where I can point my sw antenna and get the best Chinese International Radio for English-speakers reception from Kashi Saibagh Xinjiang. So the eartones are from the East. I'm not that far from the Atlantic coast in Mass USA. Maybe some sound waves coming from Iceland to the east of me ? There was a 5 + magnitude there earlier. I wouldn't count on the episode being over.
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

September transition Empty Them tones

Post  OregonGuy Mon 22 Sep 2014, 1:38 am

Hi beejean.

For me they went away and came back today. That with some strange coincidental events yesterday have me wondering what's going on?

Nothing feels normal anymore. Have the feeling of constant vigilance. That gets old.

Then there are the fires locally.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Crews-battling-fast-moving-fire-near-Hagg-Lake-275841181.html
    beejean
    beejean

Post  beejean Tue 23 Sep 2014, 12:03 am

Ahhh. Fires nearby in Oregon is what caused my aunt in Oregon to pass away.  She was in her 90's and had compromised lung surface.
    May the souls of the faithful departed rest in peace.

the ear tones are not as prevalent today, but the Icelandic earthquake in the 4++ M range came earlier today.

Meanwhile there was another significant Oregon earthquake today too.

Hope you're feeling better now !

New moon lunar eclipse would normally give most people the jitters.
    beejean
    beejean

Post  beejean Sat 27 Sep 2014, 10:22 pm

Transition Complete !

We went from a country being terrorized by gangs to a country being terrorized by foreigners.
    Is the September transition? Let's try to limit our viewing of the 24/7 news cycle

Other than that, the weather is OK ... the volcanoes are showing signs of stress.
    Don on Earthboppin mentions that the Mammoth Lakes activity has cropped up in the past to the same high numbers of earthrockers as is happening now. So maybe it's just a big repetitive cycle.

However, if anyone found out what happened at San Diego to push the radiation counts to 560, then please fill us in.

The threats during the latest July 24 new moon were no see'ums - radiation, plots, viruses. Can't see them, but dangerous anyway.

Post agadi (Latvian: ravaged years)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:22 pm