Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

5 posters

September 21 = I sense a CRISIS coming...

Bluefeather
    Bluefeather

September 21 =  I sense a CRISIS coming... Empty September 21 = I sense a CRISIS coming...

Post  Bluefeather Mon 13 Sep 2010, 10:09 pm

I sense ONE CRISIS coming on SEPTEMBER 21 , 2010
    i keep receiving this over and over for the last several days now.
    No futher details now. I will post again when i receive more.
    geenee
    geenee

September 21 =  I sense a CRISIS coming... Empty Re: September 21 = I sense a CRISIS coming...

Post  geenee Mon 13 Sep 2010, 11:50 pm

Bluefeather wrote: I sense ONE CRISIS coming on SEPTEMBER 21 , 2010
    i keep receiving this over and over for the last several days now.
    No futher details now. I will post again when i receive more.

Hi Bluefeather, I have seen on various forums Sept. 15. something is supposed to happen. Sept. 17th is The Day of Atonement. On September 21- 1938 – The Great Hurricane of 1938 makes landfall on Long Island in New York. The death toll is estimated at 500-700 people. Will be watching. I think whatever is supposed to happen is long overdue! Although when it is supposed to happen it will happen. affraid I pray though that nothing happens and everyone stays safe!
    Candace

September 21 =  I sense a CRISIS coming... Empty Re: September 21 = I sense a CRISIS coming...

Post  Candace Tue 14 Sep 2010, 2:22 am

well, there will be something by the 21st, if not before. Something huge is manifesting. we are in the rollercoaster downhill now. No stopping it and of course the downhill trip takes considerably less time than the uphill one. Be prepared.
    John Kettler

September 21 =  I sense a CRISIS coming... Empty Can't speak to the timing...

Post  John Kettler Tue 14 Sep 2010, 5:11 pm

Ladies,

But something huge is definitely in the mill and is pounding the stuffing out of me and really screwing up my computer. Was running hot most of yesterday, then in the evening the plate grinding chills began, accompanied by the squeeze and loots of skull, neck, and arm pain, some groan inducing. Leaked lots of tears in the wee hours Then I was hot for a bit after going to bed 2 a.m. CDT, which was when it all hit the fan. Was pounced on by agonizing pain that made the earlier rounds pale, and was then hit with wave after wave of eruption stuff: explosive coughing, searing heat, profuse tears, eyes about to pop out of sockets from the strain. This went on until after a.m. and was followed by yet more plate grinding chills, bad headache, agitation, etc. Finally passed out and "slept" until 10:30 a.m. , waking repeatedly after that until giving up at 11:33 a.m. Whatever event is about to ht must me stupendous, seeing as how it had me in seismic deep freeze for 13 hours straight on Saturday from noon on. Was so cold I went for a walk outside in winter gear: hoodie, jacket and cap on a 94 degree, high humidity day and didn't even break a sweat! The potential quake from that kind of titanic, sustained movement is downright scary to contemplate. And such is the power of the Earth stuff lately that its blowing through my sleep meds. At least my neurologist won't be bored! It's 12:09 p.m. CDT, and I feel I was beaten all night. Can barely walk, head hurts, hurts to sit, and I'm having problems with vision, too. Ears, ache, itch and are blocked. GIs are a blown up mess, too.

Hang in everyone!

John
    prinze
    prinze

Post  prinze Wed 15 Sep 2010, 7:09 am

Is it a natural disaster or a man made crisis? Could it be a terrorist attack or multiple attacks?
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Thu 16 Sep 2010, 3:26 pm

Perhaps New Madrid. If so...not but a precursor of the bigger one to follow it.
    John Kettler

September 21 =  I sense a CRISIS coming... Empty Nap notwithstanding, am about to pass out!

Post  John Kettler Fri 17 Sep 2010, 8:16 pm

Hurt all over, feel like I'm hemorrhaging energy, feel wiped out, can barely see, etc. Head's imploding, neck's stiff and sore, and the crusher field's got me bent low. Guts, eyes and sockets feel slugged, with itching, aching, blocked ears, so volcanics are definitely part of this. Venting hard and deeply as of 3:15 p.m. CDT. Whatever's coming in must be huge.

John

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 11:40 pm