Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

September 2013 thread

OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

September 2013 thread Empty September 2013 thread

Post  OregonGuy Sun 01 Sep 2013, 8:38 pm

First day of September and wham, this morning I'm hit with headache. Started around 8:30 am. The last time I had a headache like this there was 6+ mag on the Pacific Rim. Oww.

Sorry not to post much anymore. Losing interest in announcing some symptom because many don't relate to the earth. Getting really murky trying to fathom what's going to happen.

beejean
    beejean

September 2013 thread Empty Re: September 2013 thread

Post  beejean Mon 02 Sep 2013, 2:28 pm

Lightening sometimes denotes surprise or awakening.

I have my own personal lightening storm going on in my left eye... and I interpret it as a symptom of these unsettled times. Yes, a bout of flashers has started which sometimes happens with my retina.

Oddly, nature imitates life. When I was driving home last night from an outing. We had a round of cloud-to-cloud lightening happening 7 or 8 times in a row, about 4 minutes apart - right over the roof of my house as I approached it.

When our nervous systems start getting triggered, then one wonders about the interplay between the atmospherics and the body. In that case, my body presaged the actual event last night.
    beejean
    beejean

Post  beejean Sun 08 Sep 2013, 12:07 am

High Tension and Low Energy

I've been going through a lenten friday type of fast today, but I've had big turmoil during the day in just going about my Saturday errands.  Traffic was very bad, the cash registers wouldn't take valid coupons, the groceries seemed outlandishly expensive this week (is that because of the nearly $4 a gallon gasoline?)  And since I'm not a contented faster, I find myself with a lower disturbance threshold for startling circumstances.  Ear Tones make it sound like cicadas on speed in the background.   However, I am focusing on peace, so I think that the world we have, with all our gadgets and go-go technology is fighting back.  Oddly enough, my husband decided to watch the movie "The Final Countdown" on netflix, not realizing that it's a fast day, and from there, if the day didn't get me with the static of technology busting my peace, the movie certainly did.

Plot:  Aircraft carrier Nimitz (yea, like the one off the coast of Syria right now) travels back in time to the day before Pearl Harbor, then the captain (Kirk Douglas) realizes he has gone thru a time portal and the Japanese Zeros are about to attack Pearl Harbor.  When they got to the scene where the sailors are bringing missile Ordanance to the fighter planes of the Nimitz, it was just too much to take and I had to get up and go to the next room.  Imagine getting the full on image of a war preparation in what is supposed to be a peace vigil on the very carrier that's sitting offshore of Syria.

I have never received so many signals in one day of prayer that coincidence is lining up.  Final Countdown to what ?  How did he pick such a movie just now?  Coincidence?

Hope you all are having a better day than I !
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Post  OregonGuy Sun 08 Sep 2013, 3:12 am

Hi beejean,

I'm picking up on 'timing' for something. Could be quake as I suddenly decided I needed to wash my outside windows this morning. I think the last time I did this was about 5 years ago. Did some other long put off tasks.

Very high number of chaotic events happening to me, near me. Combine that with Portland's unheard of and not normal thunderstorms in the wee hours of the morning, like 3 am. We just don't get those in Portland. Kind of wondering what's about to happen?
    beejean
    beejean

Post  beejean Sun 08 Sep 2013, 1:12 pm

I suppose, if I read this Themis Ground Based magnetometer picture right, a magnetic line is existing around the vicinity of Pacific NW, and seems to pass through Wyoming yellowstone volcano.  So I think that it may be giving you this sense of disruption -- these things are so hard to get a handle on.  There was a lot of rumble at Mt. Hood and Newberry yesterday on the local volcanic seismograms, meanwhile Old Faithful had an earthquake.  I m getting the feeling that the USGS earthquake data set is filtering out small magnitudes from known volcanic sites even when you try to look at all data.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/THEMIS_E

http://aurora.phys.ucalgary.ca/themis/themis_main.html

September 2013 thread Themis10
    beejean
    beejean

Post  beejean Sun 08 Sep 2013, 2:12 pm

jocolor Well, THEMIS may be interesting, but isn't showing a geomagnetic ground pulse near Yellowstone - just the terminus of the station range. Oops !

On another note, since there are a lot of unknowns about gamma rays produced in the atmosphere by Lightening strikes, I think that lightening is mysterious enough of a cause for your unease. After all, look what it does to domesticated animals and they sense far more then we do !

Have a good weekend, OregonGuy
    beejean
    beejean

Post  beejean Wed 11 Sep 2013, 10:52 pm

Now I've been looking at the THEMIS website, running the film of what the satellites pick up as they fly over, a few nights this week, and I see bright lights coming up from the ground monitors, particularly near the eastern coast of British Columbia.  If these indications are correct, there is apparently a lot of energy being beamed up from the friction at the plate junction.

On another note, the President's pull back on the bombing plans is leading to personal exhaustion on my part, because it seems to have thrown the whole process of "peaceful negotiations cherry " into some type of limbo. Meaning that the President hasn't made any allowances for reaching agreements over what constitutes fulfilling his criteria for extracting the chemical weapons out of the Syrian reserves of such WMDs.  this means that we could wake up some day in a couple weeks to find that an instant strike was ordered.  The only way to stop this craziness is if the President agrees to have the old process of all entanglements in foreign countries voted upon by both houses of congress in any situation rather than initiating unilateral action.

I am personally concerned that some type of nation re-structuring will be financed by this Administration (look at the billions given to Egypt's Morsi) while Oakland still can't staff their police department.  I also see increasing reports showing that the economy isn't working inside this country.

I think our structure and ways of managing cities and states are leading to massive bankruptcies because the wrong projects and services are being maintained.
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

September 2013 thread Empty THEMIS a good find

Post  OregonGuy Thu 12 Sep 2013, 5:44 pm

Thanks beejean for finding it.
    beejean
    beejean

Post  beejean Sat 21 Sep 2013, 2:11 pm

" Foggy Weekend "

Expecting sunshine and 74 F degrees this Saturday, and got instead - fog like yesterday.  Brain's foggy too.

E. Coast angst --  over here we are wondering at the total disconnect of each power center sitting on this coast from the inability to un-entangle themselves from making structural change that will not be feasible.

We need a moratorium on change to the structures - boundaries are getting too blurred now.  FOGGY

Businesses are operating based on the announced rules of The Affordable Health Care Act and warning that their employees will all get bounced to Health Exchanges (Trader Joes, Home Depot, and many others).  House of Representatives just voted to stop the "transformation."  The Senate under Harry Reid tells us this won't happen any time soon, and the Affordable Health Care Act will roll on.  Fog.

The cloud ceiling has just dropped to the ground.  The E. Coasters in the NY Stock Exchange, the Fed halls of Power, the Congress, the White House and the Military are all operating without a compass.  We may be at war, meaning we're fully deployed for it, but not yet -- but anytime around the bend.  We may have new health care rules, but we may not.  We may have a government budget funding, but we may not.  We may see the stock market going up because of Fed announcements, but on Friday we found out maybe not.  We may have employment increase, but maybe not now that the Hospitals are laying off people in droves.  

Get out your compasses, and hope that magnetic north doesn't roll over to a new location in the next 2 days.  When all East Coast of the U.S. starts behaving like geese flying north instead of south as we've seen this week, we are in for one problematic 4th Quarter of 2013 !  BEE-FoGGY-JEAN
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

September 2013 thread Empty Foggy and groggy here on the west coast

Post  OregonGuy Mon 23 Sep 2013, 1:55 am

Super drowsy today even after a good hour long nap. Not sure what's up. Magnetics?

Seems we have had some radiation spikes here in Oregon in last week:

http://epa.gov/radnet/radnet-data/radnet-portland-bg.html This is a gamma gross count and 1 sample taken every 4 hours or so in one place, not from a network so who knows what we actually have experienced here.

The thought occurs to me that being sensitive to earth energies might include radiation as well.

Hope you get through this unpleasant experience you are having beejean.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:11 pm