Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+10
Earth Watcher
kemokae
Paula/ swNM
Polly, AZ
Shakey in N/CA
Linda in N Carolina
Calibabe
Michael
Nightmoves
sherryjeffries
14 posters

What is happening Astrogically? Bev?

Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

What is happening Astrogically?  Bev? - Page 2 Empty Kemokae

Post  Polly, AZ Wed 24 Feb 2010, 12:22 am

kemokae wrote:I guess I'm getting in here kind of late, had to register and all...my hubby's brother died Friday last, just keeled over in his chair he was sitting in...dead
    I guess, then fell on the floor and the dog barking brought his wife in from the other room to find him. Kind of an shock to us all right now, but our cars are giving me an bad time, and of all times, I have to get to the florist shop, we have all kinds of relatives coming in for the funeral Saturday..very bad time to have car problems. Not to mention an rain front is coming in right now..should start raining pretty soon...so I can't even think of trying to walk any where either.
    One of your "emotions" should be an "smiley" holding an "I give up" sign...there are days when you feel like saying such at times.

SO sorry to hear about your brother-in-law and what a shock for his wife. Good to see that you found us over here. LOTS of strange things going on and several leaving this planet. Take care of yourself and keep us posted. Prayers for your whole family Crying or Very sad
    Paula/ swNM
    Paula/ swNM

What is happening Astrogically?  Bev? - Page 2 Empty A prayer for you

Post  Paula/ swNM Wed 24 Feb 2010, 2:44 am

kemokae wrote:I guess I'm getting in here kind of late, had to register and all...my hubby's brother died Friday last, just keeled over in his chair he was sitting in...dead
    I guess, then fell on the floor and the dog barking brought his wife in from the other room to find him. Kind of an shock to us all right now, but our cars are giving me an bad time, and of all times, I have to get to the florist shop, we have all kinds of relatives coming in for the funeral Saturday..very bad time to have car problems. Not to mention an rain front is coming in right now..should start raining pretty soon...so I can't even think of trying to walk any where either.
    One of your "emotions" should be an "smiley" holding an "I give up" sign...there are days when you feel like saying such at times.

Hi Kemokae-
    I will add you and your family to my prayers and meditations. So sorry to hear about your husband's brother passing away like that. I always know those that cross over are in a better place, it is those of us left on this side of the veil that suffer. I wish you all peace and healing.

I am glad that you found us here on this new forum. It is a really nice place and has good energy. See if you can get someone to give you a ride if your car is not working properly- With so much chaotic energy around it might be safer. You take care now. Blessings for healing- Paula.
    Kate in AZ

What is happening Astrogically?  Bev? - Page 2 Empty so sorry, kemo'

Post  Kate in AZ Wed 24 Feb 2010, 4:59 am

How extremely hard for your family- especially his wife. What a way to go. My grandfather crossed in the same manner: he was lying on the couch watching a football game, my aunt was in the kitchen fixing his lunch, when she returned, he'd already died of a heart attack. Sure beats the heck out of wasting away from a painful disease, in my opinion, but is maybe more shocking for the ones who loved him who remain here.

Strange times,indeed. I felt for many, many months last year like giving up. But I didn't. Still am not certain why Iam here, but am pretty darn sure my soul chose it and everything I've experienced makes sense. Even if "I" don't get it now, I may someday- hopefully while I'm still in this body!

Be well, kemo. Glad you're here.

Kate
    kemokae

What is happening Astrogically?  Bev? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is happening Astrogically? Bev?

Post  kemokae Wed 24 Feb 2010, 10:38 pm

Thank you all for your kind thoughts, hubby put in an new "radiator" in the truck last night, in the rain, so he missed his scout meeting this week also, while he did that, I went an got some plants, actually two..he was an big John Wayne fan in his day, so picked up and plant with like an piece of wood in the center of it, that made you visonarily think it was the virgin Mary, an then next to it an planter that was an wild (horse)station head, and we put small white flowers in it, the other one has one small white lily in it blooming, amoung the other various colored and textured plants. since he's being cremated, she can take both plants home and keep them for some time "growing" perhaps. Yes, I see someone mentioned above meantioned about the seeminly "heart problems" of many going on right now..I see "Cheney" had his 5th mild heart attack yesterday. Scary at times. Before that Bill Clinton, as if indeed something is going on to set them off maybe. Once "weak" in that area, your vernerable apparently. My brother in-law lost his house..that seems so wild to me to think he could of worked over 30 some years for Boeing as an line supervisor and end up losing his house, they were moving when this all occured. They are hoping to get an short sale on it an be free of the debts entirely..and she tells me the hosue was in his named only, so she don't care now, rather it goes for "short sale" or is taken for debts. What you'd call an true "middle-upper class" disaster. They had bought themselves an trailer home near her parents, one time I heard they were going to live with them also. When I talked to her the other night, sounded like they had bought their own place, and she said the frist two months would be rough until the social security comes in and things are taken care of an bit better. So he follows in his dad's shoes, whom left his mother an widow with tiny children, 11 of them to be exact...he was able to give hsi wife an house before dying of an job related accident...but that was abotu all, plus social security. None of them have had easy lives exactly...or those whom married them. But putting that aside now...

How do we get our avatars?...is there anything I need to know about getting into this site otherwise? It will take me an bit of time to learn stuff I guess.
    Again, thanks for each and all kind thoughts right now, it sure has upset my
    household in ways. Now I'm "off budget" again also for the month..to much going on I guess.
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

What is happening Astrogically?  Bev? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is happening Astrogically? Bev?

Post  Calibabe Wed 24 Feb 2010, 11:53 pm

kemokae wrote:Thank you all for your kind thoughts, hubby put in an new "radiator" in the truck last night, in the rain, so he missed his scout meeting this week also, while he did that, I went an got some plants, actually two..he was an big John Wayne fan in his day, so picked up and plant with like an piece of wood in the center of it, that made you visonarily think it was the virgin Mary, an then next to it an planter that was an wild (horse)station head, and we put small white flowers in it, the other one has one small white lily in it blooming, amoung the other various colored and textured plants. since he's being cremated, she can take both plants home and keep them for some time "growing" perhaps. Yes, I see someone mentioned above meantioned about the seeminly "heart problems" of many going on right now..I see "Cheney" had his 5th mild heart attack yesterday. Scary at times. Before that Bill Clinton, as if indeed something is going on to set them off maybe. Once "weak" in that area, your vernerable apparently. My brother in-law lost his house..that seems so wild to me to think he could of worked over 30 some years for Boeing as an line supervisor and end up losing his house, they were moving when this all occured. They are hoping to get an short sale on it an be free of the debts entirely..and she tells me the hosue was in his named only, so she don't care now, rather it goes for "short sale" or is taken for debts. What you'd call an true "middle-upper class" disaster. They had bought themselves an trailer home near her parents, one time I heard they were going to live with them also. When I talked to her the other night, sounded like they had bought their own place, and she said the frist two months would be rough until the social security comes in and things are taken care of an bit better. So he follows in his dad's shoes, whom left his mother an widow with tiny children, 11 of them to be exact...he was able to give hsi wife an house before dying of an job related accident...but that was abotu all, plus social security. None of them have had easy lives exactly...or those whom married them. But putting that aside now...

How do we get our avatars?...is there anything I need to know about getting into this site otherwise? It will take me an bit of time to learn stuff I guess.
    Again, thanks for each and all kind thoughts right now, it sure has upset my
    household in ways. Now I'm "off budget" again also for the month..to much going on I guess.

I PM'd SoCal kemokae. She will get your setting set for an avatar.
    Vim/PA
    Vim/PA

Post  Vim/PA Thu 25 Feb 2010, 1:30 am

So sorry for your loss.
    Your mention of losing the house brings things back to the topic in a way.
    I have a good friend too who worked forever and is now losing his house.
    It appears he went to the door with a gun when they came to repossess.
    Thankfully he didn't fire, but he is in jail at the moment.
    People are really losing it.
    So much stress... I just wish they'd quit with the house thing and let everyone stay where they are.
    Something about the whole system just 'ain't right'!
    Vim
    sherryjeffries
    sherryjeffries

Post  sherryjeffries Thu 25 Feb 2010, 2:35 am

I have seven years till my house is PAID OFF! I am just hoping that I will not be laid off between now and then. Only seven more years and I can put all that money into a savings account and into the home. I will be 52 at that time! All these people say don't pay it off you won't have a tax deduction, but what about the 1000.00 a month on the mortgage.
    Conch23
    Conch23

What is happening Astrogically?  Bev? - Page 2 Empty We have had people in our small town wigging out and some passing away.

Post  Conch23 Thu 25 Feb 2010, 3:25 am

About 3 almost 4 weeks ago a neighbor went bonkers I have known him for 15 yrs.. He robbed a bank?? Strapped fake exlposives and handed a note to the teller.. Someone turned him in. Jeez I know he is going thru an awful divorce.
    Then about two weeks ago another neighbors daughter passed she was in her early 30's. Health issues the past year that she could not recover from. Then I heard about some young guys got into a domestic dispute and the 20 yr old was stabbed to death. I have been having some anxiety which is not too normal.. for me sometimes before a big quake I will have the jitters and restless heart pounding feeling. No wonder the kind of energy around latley.
    I know people are struggling everywhere and wondering what is going to happen next.. either with their job, health insurance or their mortage or arrgh their credit card debt. For sure a lot of uncertainty. I just keep believeing things will work out for the best for everyone. Knowing that there is a divine plan for us all and with good intentions and some hard work we can overcome. Call me crazy but I feel optimistic some how that things will work out for all of us as long as we keep on keeping on. Have faith. anyway that was my 2 cents worth. Love and light to all
    Sara

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 4:28 am