Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

quakes, happening one after the other dream!

kay.so.or
    kay.so.or

quakes, happening one after the other dream! Empty quakes, happening one after the other dream!

Post  kay.so.or Sat 13 Mar 2010, 9:55 pm

just woke up.....was in a small town on the coast somewhere....and looked on a tv and they said a 9 point had hit and there were tsunami warnings...and we were yelling at all the people in this little inlet (who were in their clothes..lol) to get out of the water fast!....so they were and some waves came in, but not like the huge ones...just big enough that they would have swamped them.
    Then I was watching the tv and the quake monitor on it said the quakes were hitting one after the other, i was watching numbers as fast as they could put them up....many 9's and 6's one after the other...9,5,9,5,9,9,9,9,6,9
    we were all running around, buildings falling down even in this little town....I was trying to find out where the quakes were happening...but didn't..
    in this little town they were already gathering food etc for people as soon as it happened...
    for some reason, the town felt like a new england town on the coast but it could be anywhere...and the people were white, speaking english......

sure shook me up and woke me up in a hurry!....wow...that was heart-pounding...
    sure hoping this doesnt' happen!!

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 6:35 am