Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+8
Redhart
April/NC
Earth Watcher
Polly, AZ
melinda
KMartin
Sheila, Or.
socalshakin
12 posters

The EB LIAHO board is a damn joke

socalshakin
    socalshakin

The EB LIAHO board is a damn joke Empty The EB LIAHO board is a damn joke

Post  socalshakin Tue 27 Apr 2010, 2:46 am

Used to be a place you could argue and agree to disagree, but recently it's been hijacked by an asswipe named Rock. Since you can openly post under other identities, it seems that Rock is posting under a good 4 to 5 different names in support of herself.

All you need to do is go there and read the bullshit that this person posts. It's annoying, ridiculous and NOT funny. Some of it used to be, but it's gotten old really quick.

Sometimes I'm really glad I started this board where shit like that can't happen. You try to stand up against that asswipe, and you get shot down and bashed by all of her alternate posting names.

Really sad that Rock has nothing better to do than pots replies to herself and post support for herself under hidden identities.

I think I'm done with that place. It's gone to hell in a handbasket once again.
    PacificB

The EB LIAHO board is a damn joke Empty Re: The EB LIAHO board is a damn joke

Post  PacificB Tue 27 Apr 2010, 4:12 am

Maybe it would be a good idea to ask Bopp to remove the link to this space from the homepage of earthboppin -
    everyone by now, who needs to know about this place is likely already here.
    I have a feeling all the BS ppl will start flowing in here in time from that link and ruin what a beautiful forum you've created.
    This place (boppinalong) has been here a while now and how many issues have there been with people bashing eachother? bounce
    LETS TRY TO KEEP IT THAT WAY!
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Tue 27 Apr 2010, 6:05 am

the beauty of this forum is, i set it up to where you cannot post without creating an account.. therefore, should there be any of that bullshit occuring, ill be able to nip it in the bud very quickly. i can see everyone's email address, IP addresses and reset passwords.

not that im testing anyone to try my patience or wits, but if they do.. they won't be around long to do so.
    Sheila, Or.
    Sheila, Or.

Post  Sheila, Or. Tue 27 Apr 2010, 5:34 pm

some there are who think someone else is posting under your name (today, Tuesday)on LIAHO, so yes, it's become so weird there with Rock posting under dozens of handles and apparently has an AOL account that mr bopp can't track or he doesn't want to or what I don't know. scratch
    Not only that but somebody posted a rather gruff post to Joy, Hawaii on the Int. bd. using my name (though they misspelled it like they did in that post to Dona a few weeks ago). Mr bopp traced it down to Joan, UK. affraid
    If all that keeps up, he's shut the boards down again out of pure frustration and I wouldn't blame him one bit.
    Good idea about email confirmation for new users socal! You go girl sunny
    KMartin
    KMartin

Post  KMartin Tue 27 Apr 2010, 11:45 pm

I'm being blamed for stuff I am NOT doing. I don't have time for that. That is like so years ago and I've moved on with my life and wife.
    Sheila, Or.
    Sheila, Or.

The EB LIAHO board is a damn joke Empty Hard to believe what's happening now @earthboppin

Post  Sheila, Or. Tue 27 Apr 2010, 11:49 pm

well it's nearly 5pm here in Oregon and I've been watching Kevin Martin have at it with all our names on about 4 of the boards there. I suspect he's dead drunk and/or batshit crazy or both. In any case, thanks socalshakin for keeping this board up.
    I think mr bopp will have to close it down for a few days just to do cleanup.
    I also think that "Rock" and Kevin are one in the same poster.
    Kevin uses alot of addies so it's good you have that new policy. Off to cook dinner now, have a peaceful, blessed rest of the day y'all. sunny
    Sheila, Or.
    Sheila, Or.

Post  Sheila, Or. Tue 27 Apr 2010, 11:51 pm

Sheila, Or. wrote:well it's nearly 5pm here in Oregon and I've been watching Kevin Martin have at it with all our names on about 4 of the boards there. I suspect he's dead drunk and/or batshit crazy or both. In any case, thanks socalshakin for keeping this board up.
    I think mr bopp will have to close it down for a few days just to do cleanup.
    I also think that "Rock" and Kevin are one in the same poster.
    Kevin uses alot of addies so it's good you have that new policy. Off to cook dinner now, have a peaceful, blessed rest of the day y'all. sunny

then why does Ryan know it's you Kevin?
    KMartin
    KMartin

Post  KMartin Tue 27 Apr 2010, 11:52 pm

He doesn't. I get bet you 10 to 1 the IP is not mine. I'm saying one more time to knock it off. This is the last time. I'm prepared to put a restraining order on Bopp's board and if my name is mentioned or accused something can be done.

I'm not playing around anymore. I have a new life, new job, and I am HAPPY for once. I don't need this one bit.
    KMartin
    KMartin

Post  KMartin Tue 27 Apr 2010, 11:57 pm

Thank you BOPP!

http://earthboppin.net/talkshop/tech/messages/643.html

I'll accept skittles or pepsi as an apology but have a nice evening Sheila -
    Sheila, Or.
    Sheila, Or.

Post  Sheila, Or. Wed 28 Apr 2010, 12:06 am

ok Kevin, my apologies with Pepsi AND Skittles if in fact it's not you. However, you have been known to do similar stuff before on earthboppin so can't blame us for thinking it was you this time too.
    One thing is for sure, it is definitely going to be difficult for Ryan to sort it all out and keep those forums open. Have a blessed evening yourself Kevin.
    KMartin
    KMartin

Post  KMartin Wed 28 Apr 2010, 12:10 am

I understand that, Sheila. I did some real bad stuff when I was depressed and played the little brat that did not get his own way. It has been awhile and I've been moving on and trying to make mends with people that use to hate me for that.

Similar to prisoners, they can come out and get help for their actions. I've never killed anyone, raped anyone, or any major crime such as that and physical violence.

So I think I deserve a chance to be an adult for once and admit I was wrong in the past and only wish I can be looked at as a rejuvenated person for the future.

Thanks -

Kevin
    melinda
    melinda

Post  melinda Wed 28 Apr 2010, 1:35 am

~kevin~

i am the mother of 5 children..all from my womb.

you seem to be tellin' truth.

this time i am gonna believe ya.

take that to heart! youngin~

for i am not one to be fooled.

alrighty

i gift ya all my heart and blessings too.

take car od youself and ya family.

melinda
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Post  Polly, AZ Wed 28 Apr 2010, 2:03 am

socalshakin wrote:Used to be a place you could argue and agree to disagree, but recently it's been hijacked by an asswipe named Rock. Since you can openly post under other identities, it seems that Rock is posting under a good 4 to 5 different names in support of herself.

All you need to do is go there and read the bullshit that this person posts. It's annoying, ridiculous and NOT funny. Some of it used to be, but it's gotten old really quick.

Sometimes I'm really glad I started this board where shit like that can't happen. You try to stand up against that asswipe, and you get shot down and bashed by all of her alternate posting names.

Really sad that Rock has nothing better to do than pots replies to herself and post support for herself under hidden identities.

I think I'm done with that place. It's gone to hell in a handbasket once again.

Well, as of about 6:00PM MST Ryan's board seems to be shut down - at least I can't get into it.
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Wed 28 Apr 2010, 2:06 am

I'm glad that EB is down until Ryan can figure things out.

I personally do not think that Kevin was involved. I think it is someone else that is an immature 16 year old with nothing else better to do than troll. At least that's how it appears from the mentality of the incoherent and immaturity of his posts.

Not only did this person start posting vile and vindictive posts under my posting name, but then starting posting under other regular's names and Bopp's as well.

THEN, whoever it was seemingly hacked into EB and was retitling posts and changing user names for the posts.

Really lame, and totally insane.

Nothing like that will happen here, and should it, I'll just make another board and spread the word.

I have everyone's email addressed saved and will communicate that way if I have to.

Not that I'm encouraging this person to try it here, but if he does we'll quickly rebound.

It's bad enough I have enough drama in the real world, I don't need drama in the internet world too.
    KMartin
    KMartin

Post  KMartin Wed 28 Apr 2010, 2:17 am

Thanks you for the kind words. It means a lot to me to hear that and motivates me to continue living how I've been, cooping with my past issues and just living what is the present.

I hope it gets figured out. I've just been so busy lately and I have to drive 100 miles to a meeting at my work about shutting down due to high winds. Hectic winds on the mountain and desert down here tomorrow! affraid
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Post  Polly, AZ Wed 28 Apr 2010, 3:25 am

socalshakin wrote:I'm glad that EB is down until Ryan can figure things out.

I personally do not think that Kevin was involved. I think it is someone else that is an immature 16 year old with nothing else better to do than troll. At least that's how it appears from the mentality of the incoherent and immaturity of his posts.

Not only did this person start posting vile and vindictive posts under my posting name, but then starting posting under other regular's names and Bopp's as well.

THEN, whoever it was seemingly hacked into EB and was retitling posts and changing user names for the posts.

Really lame, and totally insane.

Nothing like that will happen here, and should it, I'll just make another board and spread the word.

I have everyone's email addressed saved and will communicate that way if I have to.

Not that I'm encouraging this person to try it here, but if he does we'll quickly rebound.

It's bad enough I have enough drama in the real world, I don't need drama in the internet world too.

I feel badly for Ryan. There are too many talented 12 year old hackers out there. Most of the time his boards are on track Sad
    KMartin
    KMartin

Post  KMartin Wed 28 Apr 2010, 3:35 am

I honestly do not feel bad. I do not feel bad for someone who accuses me. He has this now on the site as "Kevie's little brother" etc -

Ryan is the type to have the biggest ego-trip grudge ever. He will never make mends with me and will continue that just because he thinks his viewers like to hear it.

If he let me help him I could get my server guy to put security patches on their and make that site better for everyone.
    Earth Watcher

Post  Earth Watcher Wed 28 Apr 2010, 3:09 pm

Someone has Obviously HACKED THE SITE - The Board is all MESSED UP!! And when you press on one of the sayings - it is a totally different content in the message!!

Someone is TRYING TO SHUT DOWN EARTHBOPPIN - IMO!!
    April/NC
    April/NC

The EB LIAHO board is a damn joke Empty EB Board

Post  April/NC Wed 28 Apr 2010, 4:20 pm

OH yea, the Earth Boppin board is still up, but don't know who is who..Boy who is this Ego Maniac that has taken over the board.

Ridiculous.
    Sheila, Or.
    Sheila, Or.

The EB LIAHO board is a damn joke Empty EB is down again

Post  Sheila, Or. Wed 28 Apr 2010, 11:57 pm

as of about 4:30pm, PDT. The kid that is doing all the mischief is apparently the one I found on Facebook with a quick google search. He's from Denmark, has some badarse friends, looks like you wouldn't want to meet him in a dark alley, etc.
    Ryan said he's pretty sure that's the culpret. The best thing would be for Ryan to go to all registration. Maybe he'll pop in here to keep us informed but I'd guess he's pretty tired by now.
    That's all I know for now. Blessings & hugs, Sheila
    Sheila, Or.
    Sheila, Or.

The EB LIAHO board is a damn joke Empty well now it's back open

Post  Sheila, Or. Thu 29 Apr 2010, 3:38 am

and it looks like Ryan might just have it a bit under control. Earthwatchers still buggy though. Wait and see I guess.
    I baked a cherry chocolate upside down cake so am off to have a little comfort food! Smile So much for laying off sweets.
    I'm getting lots of offshore clickey tones too tonight.
    Redhart
    Redhart

Post  Redhart Thu 29 Apr 2010, 1:22 pm

Well, I can't even bring it up on my computer anymore--so I have come over here.

"Hi" Very Happy

Figuring this forum out...I think I have an avatar now.
    KMartin
    KMartin

Post  KMartin Thu 29 Apr 2010, 1:42 pm

Yay Ryan finally admitted it was not me. Justice is served Smile I don't do that stuff anymore, and I never did that either. Creating those names and wrecking the board to closure - Kudos and cherrio, everyone Smile
    sherryjeffries
    sherryjeffries

Post  sherryjeffries Thu 29 Apr 2010, 5:05 pm

Kevin, I've been saying that I didn't think you had time to mess up somebodies board for hours on end. You seem to have grown up more. We all have our faults, but I didn't think you were as bad as some others. Now, just behave or you will have to go to the chat room and get yelled at by all these moms here! And you will have to take it! Twisted Evil
    KMartin
    KMartin

Post  KMartin Thu 29 Apr 2010, 5:07 pm

hehe, the end was good! Yeah, I have a full life now and just stay out of that drama. There is no point in it, lol. Thanks! Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 9:21 pm