Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+8
Redhart
April/NC
Earth Watcher
Polly, AZ
melinda
KMartin
Sheila, Or.
socalshakin
12 posters

The EB LIAHO board is a damn joke

Sheila, Or.
    Sheila, Or.

The EB LIAHO board is a damn joke - Page 2 Empty Hi Redhart!!

Post  Sheila, Or. Thu 29 Apr 2010, 5:23 pm

Redhart wrote:Well, I can't even bring it up on my computer anymore--so I have come over here.

"Hi" Very Happy

Figuring this forum out...I think I have an avatar now.

I love your avatar, too funny! I tried to get a good avatar to no avail so chose the Eagle (it's a Scorpio thingy).
    I'm wondering if you turn off your anti virus, if that would get you there? Of course that might mean that the site has some sort of malware on it too.
    All I know is after being on there last night, I am again running in safe mode because some mysterious bug made my 'puter sick this am. So I'm going to do yet another system restore to before that happened.
    If you want to send mr bopp an email to see if he can fix the problem, his email addy is: halebopp_surfer@yahoo.com
    He might have your ip blocked by mistake in trying to rid the boards of all that mischief?? Worth a try at least.

You can find out what your IP address is by going to the link and it comes up automatically. Send that to Ryan, so he can see if it's blocked.

http://www.whatismyip.com/
    sherryjeffries
    sherryjeffries

The EB LIAHO board is a damn joke - Page 2 Empty He has shut it down for now.

Post  sherryjeffries Thu 29 Apr 2010, 5:58 pm

Hello Boppers
    The Earthboppin Forums are closed for a while until I get the shit cleaned up. As for our little troll, you're right...you win...lol... thanks for all the good info you gave... I'm going to walk my dog and get some fresh air...I hope you enjoy your hollow little victory...need some wipes for your belly? lol...
    bopp out...
    Idea
    Redhart
    Redhart

The EB LIAHO board is a damn joke - Page 2 Empty Re: The EB LIAHO board is a damn joke

Post  Redhart Thu 29 Apr 2010, 6:25 pm

Sheila, Or. wrote:
    Redhart wrote:Well, I can't even bring it up on my computer anymore--so I have come over here.

"Hi" Very Happy

Figuring this forum out...I think I have an avatar now.

I love your avatar, too funny! I tried to get a good avatar to no avail so chose the Eagle (it's a Scorpio thingy).
    I'm wondering if you turn off your anti virus, if that would get you there? Of course that might mean that the site has some sort of malware on it too.
    All I know is after being on there last night, I am again running in safe mode because some mysterious bug made my 'puter sick this am. So I'm going to do yet another system restore to before that happened.
    If you want to send mr bopp an email to see if he can fix the problem, his email addy is: halebopp_surfer@yahoo.com
    He might have your ip blocked by mistake in trying to rid the boards of all that mischief?? Worth a try at least.

You can find out what your IP address is by going to the link and it comes up automatically. Send that to Ryan, so he can see if it's blocked.

http://www.whatismyip.com/

Thanks, Sheila--I did that, but it looks like he's shut the entire thing down from what others are saying (I'll have to take their word for it lol).

Dollars to donuts something from that end is doing it. I think I've checked everything from my end. Considering the amount of damage that troll is done, it may well be my Norton anti-virus blocking me from getting on there...or something similar.
    Red
    Sheila, Or.
    Sheila, Or.

The EB LIAHO board is a damn joke - Page 2 Empty Re: The EB LIAHO board is a damn joke

Post  Sheila, Or. Thu 29 Apr 2010, 9:11 pm

well Redhart, we gave it our college try. I just posted there so it's all open but you might be right about Norton catching something my antivirus is not.
    One thing is for sure, I've got something in my machine that no program has found yet. And it has happened all in the past week or so, just about the time that "Rock" started spamming the LIAHO board. BTW, Rock is back and just about as much a pain in the tush as the other creep.
    I don't think any of it is going to stop until Ryan gets to mandatory registration regardless of whether anybody thinks it's a good idea or not.
    At least we have this forum and socalshakin to thank for, it bless her dear heart!!
    LaLuna
    LaLuna

The EB LIAHO board is a damn joke - Page 2 Empty The EB Earthwatchers Board

Post  LaLuna Sat 01 May 2010, 2:10 am

Apparently the BS is starting up there now. This looks like a long-term vendetta to me. Who does the guy hate more, Bopp or Petra? And why???

Carole Question
    jordan
    jordan

Post  jordan Sat 01 May 2010, 4:08 am

earthboppin should go to a register only board like this one to stop all the troubles.
    Karin in wa
    Karin in wa

Post  Karin in wa Sat 11 Sep 2010, 7:28 pm

socalshakin wrote:I'm glad that EB is down until Ryan can figure things out.

I personally do not think that Kevin was involved. I think it is someone else that is an immature 16 year old with nothing else better to do than troll. At least that's how it appears from the mentality of the incoherent and immaturity of his posts.

Not only did this person start posting vile and vindictive posts under my posting name, but then starting posting under other regular's names and Bopp's as well.

THEN, whoever it was seemingly hacked into EB and was retitling posts and changing user names for the posts.

Really lame, and totally insane.

Nothing like that will happen here, and should it, I'll just make another board and spread the word.

I have everyone's email addressed saved and will communicate that way if I have to.

Not that I'm encouraging this person to try it here, but if he does we'll quickly rebound.

It's bad enough I have enough drama in the real world, I don't need drama in the internet world too.

you go girl!!
    I for one am saddened by the direction that EB has gone since the first shutdown back in Feb. Got accused of doing things I hadn't and then got banned and was told I was NOT banned. (I still have copies of the emails I sent him)

I am beginning to wonder WHO is truly in charge there now.
    affraid

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:41 am