Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

Portland, or

Irish

Portland, or Empty Portland, or

Post  Irish Mon 15 Mar 2010, 8:47 pm

I just had a real short tone that went left to right then a block then went left with sound. I am going to make an assumption that this might be something local. So, how about a minimum 3.0 in the next 10 days within 100 miles of Portland, OR. Any other northwesters feeling anything. I know you have GeeNee.
    kemokae

Portland, or Empty Re: Portland, or

Post  kemokae Mon 15 Mar 2010, 11:03 pm

I live "eastside" Portland..hard telling...they are having them off the coast now, but I think that Jack Coles has an standing prediction for the next day or so for California also. I have not had any local symptoms for myself, usually its nausea for me within 100 miles..the left ear tones been coming in for an long time though. Mostly California or Indonesia area. We had an lot ..ok, thousands of tiny fish died recently on the news, but didnt' catch it all of I have no idea, looked like it was man caused stuff...not enough water. They put to many fish in to little water these days and they all fight for everything from food to eat, to air to breathe. Mankind comes next with to much people population unless we curb it world-wide...no, I do not belong to the illuminati, but they tell the truth on this one,
    it is God's way to balance things...in all species.
    geenee
    geenee

Post  geenee Mon 15 Mar 2010, 11:44 pm

kemokae wrote:I live "eastside" Portland..hard telling...they are having them off the coast now, but I think that Jack Coles has an standing prediction for the next day or so for California also. I have not had any local symptoms for myself, usually its nausea for me within 100 miles..the left ear tones been coming in for an long time though. Mostly California or Indonesia area. We had an lot ..ok, thousands of tiny fish died recently on the news, but didnt' catch it all of I have no idea, looked like it was man caused stuff...not enough water. They put to many fish in to little water these days and they all fight for everything from food to eat, to air to breathe. Mankind comes next with to much people population unless we curb it world-wide...no, I do not belong to the illuminati, but they tell the truth on this one,
    Hi Kemokae, Hey I wanted to talk to you and ask you your opinion of Bluefeathers prediction. Do you remember that prophecy about the Northwest earthquake prediction on a day when there was a gay pride parade? Do you think any connection? Gay Pride Parade 2010 is in June this year up here.
    kemokae

Post  kemokae Wed 17 Mar 2010, 3:33 am

geenee wrote:
    kemokae wrote:I live "eastside" Portland..hard telling...they are having them off the coast now, but I think that Jack Coles has an standing prediction for the next day or so for California also. I have not had any local symptoms for myself, usually its nausea for me within 100 miles..the left ear tones been coming in for an long time though. Mostly California or Indonesia area. We had an lot ..ok, thousands of tiny fish died recently on the news, but didnt' catch it all of I have no idea, looked like it was man caused stuff...not enough water. They put to many fish in to little water these days and they all fight for everything from food to eat, to air to breathe. Mankind comes next with to much people population unless we curb it world-wide...no, I do not belong to the illuminati, but they tell the truth on this one,
    Hi Kemokae, Hey I wanted to talk to you and ask you your opinion of Bluefeathers prediction. Do you remember that prophecy about the Northwest earthquake prediction on a day when there was a gay pride parade? Do you think any connection? Gay Pride Parade 2010 is in June this year up here.

I don't remember anything about an Gay parade, but I did look up an area down there with an "Red House" cliff area to it along the coast area.in an area she mentioned. She posted that many years ago in Jim Berkland's web site. I know of an "Red House" concerning an Susan (Rogers) Lawson..there is also an Susan Lawson m. into the Gist family that later was the protege of "Sequoha" the Cherokee educator. Of the first person..that house became later became John Calhoun's residence and is historical. He was an Govenor of South Carolina. So maybe that got me interested as I'm an history buff of an sorts. When I first saw it mentioned, she was dreaming about the "Red house" as when it fell...she had so many hours to get out of dodge so as to say...in her area for safety. You know she has heart problems also, and is on stronger heart meds then even I am last I heard. From what I've read on predictions that June and July should be real hairy months for earthquake activity...because of the eclipse. Watch offshore Oregon as it's quakes indicate that there's movement on the San Andres..but it's being deferred off the Mendicino Trench out to the lava field where these off shore Oregon quakes are going on. It's to early for me to have any symptoms of such going on. All I can say is get prepared now and if they never happen your well stocked for anything. I use ot know an guy down there in southern California that had it all figured out, if anything happened down there
    he was preapred ot "walk" the Pacific Crest Trail to Oregon...I doubt he had any idea how rough an terrain that would be. Apparenyly it wasn't to far from where he lived down there. If you live in the city...know ahead what buildings you travel by that are built with steel beams and head up as high as you can from an possible incoming tusumi. Jean was always warning of that before she passed on. Hang on to the steel beams she use to say to everyone. Hope that answers yoru question an bit. Might be an beter help come June...which is my birthday month.
    Irish

Portland, or Empty From another board

Post  Irish Wed 24 Mar 2010, 2:02 pm

I heard that koin 6 did a little segment on unusual quake activity in downtown portland.

Earthquake List for Map Centered at 45°N, 123°W

Update time = Wed Mar 24 13:00:04 UTC 2010

Here are the earthquakes in the Map Centered at 45°N, 123°W area, most recent at the top.
    (Some early events may be obscured by later ones.)
    Click on the underlined portion of an earthquake record in the list below for more information.
    MAG UTC DATE-TIME
    y/m/d hⓂs LAT
    deg LON
    deg DEPTH
    km LOCATION
    MAP 1.9 2010/03/23 23:53:31 46.000 -123.138 38.0 13 km ( 8 mi) SSE of Clatskanie, OR
    MAP 1.7 2010/03/23 22:40:24 45.540 -122.681 16.6 4 km ( 2 mi) WNW of Portland, OR
    MAP 1.2 2010/03/18 23:50:09 45.575 -122.656 18.1 6 km ( 4 mi) NNW of Portland, OR
    MAP 1.1 2010/03/18 19:33:44 45.561 -122.645 3.7 4 km ( 3 mi) N of Portland, OR
    MAP 1.4 2010/03/18 08:29:13 45.547 -122.675 6.7 4 km ( 2 mi) NW of Portland, OR
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Portland, or Empty Volcanoes in Portland

Post  OregonGuy Wed 24 Mar 2010, 3:51 pm

Portland lies on top of an extinct Plio-Pleistocene volcanic field known as the Boring Lava Field. The Boring Lava Field includes at least 32 cinder cones such as Mount Tabor, and its center lies in Southeast Portland. The dormant but potentially active volcano Mount Hood to the east of Portland is easily visible from much of the city during clear weather. The active volcano Mount Saint Helens to the north in Washington is visible in the distance from high-elevation locations in the city and is close enough to have dusted the city with volcanic ash after an eruption on May 18, 1980.

Maybe those cinder cones are not extinct?
    kemokae

Post  kemokae Wed 24 Mar 2010, 9:19 pm

Hi there Oregon Guy...yes, I'm reading all about this, besides the towers on teh other side of the hill..Sylvan...there is the Portland Fault, but my guess is that there is an litle known fault tha tlies just on the back side of this area as you cross over HIghway 26...you pass Shilo, and you down the hill there, you will notice what looks like an creek area...and it goes in to the park in Tigard where they have the Balloon Festival every year. That I beleiv eis an fault also, as it
    has in several areas along this creek in the past had an few small quakes like this, it's the cut off going to HWY 217 area...but look at the depth of the these quakes, w miles...that' salmost at surface level, so maybe there is soem building going on in the area also? I live closest ot he Boring hill "blurps" as they use
    to be called, teh plug to the one near Boring sets not to far behind me here off
    what's called "Tower Hill" and you know why...you can see them blinking for miles around at night. Mt. Tabor's claim to fame is that it is the only "in city" volcano of its day within an populated area, its plug is on the east side, you can go and stand on it. The hill between Divison Street and Ppwell eastside of I-205 in one big hollowed out evacuation hill for the emergency operations of Portland or was
    at one time...they use to have an name for it but Mt. Scott sits behind it. You use to beable to go to USGS and see localized maps of the magnectics of this general area in its geology. I don't at this time think these small quakes were on the
    Portland Hills Fault, but I understand Koin channel 6 news is goign to say soemthing about this tonight. My brother works for Ross Island, and he tells me they have been delivering cement for some time for an tunnel (communications) under the river also, but where its at I have no idea.
    kemokae

Post  kemokae Wed 24 Mar 2010, 9:21 pm

My welll known "intruder" as been with on the net the last couple of days ..hope you can understand the message.
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Portland, or Empty I'm just a few hundred feet from a fault

Post  OregonGuy Thu 25 Mar 2010, 2:11 am

A few years ago we had 3 something in Portland and boy did my place rock. Probably wouldn't survive a real shaker where I live, the building is flimsy.
    Irish

Post  Irish Fri 26 Mar 2010, 1:42 pm

Irish wrote:I just had a real short tone that went left to right then a block then went left with sound. I am going to make an assumption that this might be something local. So, how about a minimum 3.0 in the next 10 days within 100 miles of Portland, OR. Any other northwesters feeling anything. I know you have GeeNee.
    Earthquake Details
    Magnitude 3.2
    Date-Time

* Thursday, March 25, 2010 at 22:31:07 UTC
    * Thursday, March 25, 2010 at 03:31:07 PM at epicenter
    * Time of Earthquake in other Time Zones

Location 47.321°N, 119.410°W
    Depth 9.1 km (5.7 miles) set by location program
    Region WASHINGTON
    Distances

* 9 km (6 miles) SE (131°) from Lakeview, WA
    * 10 km (6 miles) E (88°) from Ephrata, WA
    * 10 km (6 miles) SE (142°) from Soap Lake, WA
    * 24 km (15 miles) NNW (338°) from Moses Lake, WA
    * 155 km (96 miles) WSW (256°) from Spokane, WA
    * 222 km (138 miles) E (98°) from Seattle, WA

Location Uncertainty horizontal +/- 0.1 km (0.1 miles); depth fixed by location program
    Parameters NST= 37, Nph= 37, Dmin=14 km, Rmss=0.23 sec, Gp= 50°,
    M-type=duration magnitude (Md), Version=1
    Source

* Pacific Northwest Seismograph Network

I may have learned something here. This quake was a little over 100 miles from my house. I live in eastern washington.
    Irish

Post  Irish Wed 31 Mar 2010, 1:52 am

Sorta posting for my lack of bookeeping skills. The tone I had kind of fought between both ears, these two wa quakes came within 14 days. This last one may have ben within 100 miles of Portland, maybe 75 from my residence.
    Magnitude 3.8
    Date-Time

* Monday, March 29, 2010 at 21:27:12 UTC
    * Monday, March 29, 2010 at 02:27:12 PM at epicenter
    * Time of Earthquake in other Time Zones

Location 46.999°N, 120.955°W
    Depth 4.2 km (2.6 miles) set by location program
    Region WASHINGTON
    Distances

* 21 km (13 miles) S (180°) from South Cle Elum, WA
    * 22 km (14 miles) S (183°) from Cle Elum, WA
    * 23 km (14 miles) WSW (250°) from Thorp, WA
    * 55 km (34 miles) NW (324°) from Yakima, WA
    * 113 km (70 miles) SE (126°) from Bellevue, WA
    * 125 km (78 miles) ESE (123°) from Seattle, WA

Location Uncertainty horizontal +/- 0.6 km (0.4 miles); depth fixed by location program
    Parameters NST= 76, Nph= 77, Dmin=16 km, Rmss=0.24 sec, Gp= 29°,
    M-type=duration magnitude (Md), Version=1
    Source

* Pacific Northwest Seismograph Network

Event ID uw03292127
    kemokae

Portland, or Empty Portland, Oregon....

Post  kemokae Sat 03 Apr 2010, 5:08 pm

I think what was unusual for your syptoms as the "blocked" ear, most all of us agree that blocking sounds most often include quakes in water areas...of course it was 6 miles from Lakeview...they have an lot of water there maybe?..left ear for me is eastern and right ear for me is western events. But each person has to find thier own particlar meanings to their tones. Sometimes I am just the opposite of others that report in..good luck..maybe you have learned something..that's what
    this is all about. When the ground emits electro-magnectics, prior to quakes, they
    travel in all directions, but it sounds to me like you did an pretty good job maybe
    in picking up this wave in an "tone".

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 1:27 am