Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Bedridden repeatedly, yet still compulsively cleaning and cooking! Anyone else?

John Kettler

Bedridden repeatedly, yet still compulsively cleaning and cooking!  Anyone else? Empty Bedridden repeatedly, yet still compulsively cleaning and cooking! Anyone else?

Post  John Kettler Thu 08 Apr 2010, 11:51 pm

My current environment is radically different from Ventura County, so it's very hard to nail symptoms down, what with exhaustion, overall soreness, physical weakness and altitude effects thrown in here in Colorado Springs (need to update profile), but I do recognize compulsively cleaning despite exhaustion as a valid symptom and feel fairly confident in treating compulsively cooking as related to the first. All of the above is despite having spent much of the day in bed, in and out of consciousness, with stuff way up and while receiving inner warnings of large events and soon as well as specific cautions regarding my balance and the numerous stairs here. Thought respiratory drama had abated, but it was ripping me up most of today, yet with no howling winds and after we got 4" of snow yesterday. Go figure! A friend recommended Twin Labs digestive enzymes as a proven cure for large scale allergic reaction I'm having (no cold or bug), and she's gotten great results with others, too. Apparently, the enzymes help the liver deal with the assault and give it time to recuperate. Will report back on how it goes! Anyone else in a mode like mine? It's 5:50 p.m. MDT.

John
    John Kettler

Bedridden repeatedly, yet still compulsively cleaning and cooking!  Anyone else? Empty Re: Bedridden repeatedly, yet still compulsively cleaning and cooking! Anyone else?

Post  John Kettler Fri 09 Apr 2010, 1:41 am

Barely did I get the first post up than I was hit by deep sustained venting, round after round of it, further reinforcing the inbound large event scenario. My brains are beaten in, my middle's blown up and unhappy, vision's off, and I feel a bit sad and somewhat cold, though far from frozen. Feel starved and nauseous, too, as of 7:41 p.m. MDT.

John
    Rose8
    Rose8

Bedridden repeatedly, yet still compulsively cleaning and cooking!  Anyone else? Empty Re: Bedridden repeatedly, yet still compulsively cleaning and cooking! Anyone else?

Post  Rose8 Fri 09 Apr 2010, 2:01 pm

John, how long have you been an ES? I couldn't imagine going through what you are an entire life, much less for the several months you have.

Are you ever able to block it just to give yourself a break for a few hours to "ground" and recoop? As I tell my niece who is a sensitive to other things, that we are as a radio and we can control the dials and not let the dials control us. I say this because as a healer/protector type, I feel much concern for your state of health.
    John Kettler

Post  John Kettler Fri 09 Apr 2010, 6:44 pm

Rose8,

It probably traces back to the early 1990s, but I've known for sure since February 13, 2001, when two quakes, one a 7.3 in Sumatra and a deadly second quake (6.6) in El Salvador (killed over 200 people), lifted industrial strength symptoms from me in a matter of hours. Sadly, that was the last general release I and and certain others here experienced. Tara-Sotu can confirm this. Appreciate your concern, and I am working to manage my condition as best I can.

John
    John Kettler

Post  John Kettler Sat 10 Apr 2010, 4:18 am

Something hit, hard, at ~8:40 p.m. MDT, and I've been a mess since: chills, headache, heavy venting, tears, sneezing purges, etc. As of 10:17 p.m., it's so bad I have to lie down. Feel pulverized!

John
    nika

Bedridden repeatedly, yet still compulsively cleaning and cooking!  Anyone else? Empty John, did you move? or visiting elsewhere?

Post  nika Sat 10 Apr 2010, 11:42 pm

a little after 4pm my right kidney started aching, vibrating, spasms and I have no idea where this means but something very large is incoming....i think s. cal
    John Kettler

Post  John Kettler Sun 11 Apr 2010, 5:27 am

nika,

Everything went West World at once, forcing a short notice move. This is a way station and chance to somewhat regroup. Will be here until early June, after which I think I'm going to Austin, Texas, though that may change. Am currently with the older of my two sisters (a year younger than me) and her husband. Spectacular environment, am being treated well, but am weak as a kitten much of the time, and being almost 1.5 miles up is really rough coming from sea level. Hope to acclimate soon!

Not sure what's going on seismically, but there was a cataclysm--if you're Polish. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100410/ap_on_re_eu/eu_russia_plane_crash Poland took a gigantic hit when all sorts of key people were killed en masse in a plane crash practically on the Katyn Forest massacre site. Hope you feel better. Am dealing here with round after round of the powerful ongoing allergic reaction but am unlimbering big gun tomorrow, in the form of a one-day detox, which I hope will at least blunt this. It's hard enough to breathe already without having to deal with heavy duty allergy symptoms, too. Hang in! It's 11:25 p.m. MDT.

John
    John Kettler

Bedridden repeatedly, yet still compulsively cleaning and cooking!  Anyone else? Empty Horrendous night--which continues as of 7 a.m. MDT

Post  John Kettler Sun 11 Apr 2010, 1:06 pm

nika,

My last post was evidently the signal for the unleashing of symptom pandemonium. Since then, it's been hours on end of deep freeze, stuff up, sneeze purges, headaches, climbing the walls, etc., punctuated by roasting alive, freezing and roasting, numerous bathroom trips, spiking, whole body pain, deep sustained venting, battling to stay sane, etc. I feel beaten all over and anything but rested. Respiratory situation is better since starting the detox last night, but that's about it. Judging from the size, duration and sheer power of my symptoms, something huge and massively destructive is about to occur. Feel like I'm losing my mind--what's left of it!

John
    nika

Bedridden repeatedly, yet still compulsively cleaning and cooking!  Anyone else? Empty oh boy

Post  nika Sun 11 Apr 2010, 10:12 pm

John, so sorry for you.. I too believe a BIGGIE is on it's way as I am symptom free today. Totally...

the 6.8 is not it...

It is raining fierce here in N. Ca today and I'm painting madly on a cello!

I just posted on earthboppin that my 86 yr old Mom bought EQ supplies!!! That is the first time...meaning, she must feel something...and she and I are really in sync...so, I do feel it's gonna be a massive quake in Mexico, San Diego, or Los Ang area, Palm Springs, etc. not elsewhere...I would say the quake will be in the low 8 range, lowest 7.7,, that's my "number," of late....lol

do take care....where are you exactly?
    John Kettler

Post  John Kettler Mon 12 Apr 2010, 9:19 pm

nika,

I live in Colorado Springs, Colorado now, and my sense is that things are about to come massively unstuck--precisely because everything is stuck, strangled and blocked across the board right now, at least, for me. Got very little and low grade sleep, this after maybe two hours the night before, before waking up at 8:30 a.m. MDT and have been fighting for it ever since. Wiped out beyond words, but unable to sleep, I have been dealing with a terrified ego and inner guidance to stay out of my head and be at peace. Everything feels as though it's on the very edge of ripping apart, hanging in that frozen instant of time. Seem to have zero power and control over much of anything, especially what directly concerns me. Detox has had rather minimal results so far, but I am breathing a little better, which may or may not be related. Whole body aches, with pressurized, blocked ears, aching left sciatic and imploding skull vying for the top spot, followed by strangled, blown up middle. The very air seems stuck, so I'm waiting for something big-huge to hit somewhere and soon. The areas you listed wouldn't surprise me, and I note with interest the massive jump in California seismicity since I moved. Good luck with your cello project! It's 3:18 p.m. PST.

John

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 03 May 2024, 12:52 am