Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+9
socalshakin
Leisa
mountaingirl/NM
Polly, AZ
Conch23
kay.so.or
penumbra
geenee
John Kettler
13 posters

Get ready--'cause here it comes! Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north)

John Kettler

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) Empty Get ready--'cause here it comes! Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north)

Post  John Kettler Sun 28 Feb 2010, 1:42 am

Didn't get to bed until around 10:30 a.m. PST, but crashed until ~2:30 p.m. Was up long enough for a .check here and other minor business, but felt crummy and went back to bed. My stuff came roaring up from the depths, and I began to feel more and more awful on all fronts, culminating in what felt like a strong quake at 3:33 p.m. PST. Got up around 5:30 p.m. after eventually passing out, and I'm in much the same wrecked shape as I was before the Chile 8.8, with very similar symptoms. I therefore am expecting strong seismicity in the same region, very soon, and expect the strike zone to be farther north up the plate boundary. May not be quite as powerful a series, but I think it'll continue to unzip that plate boundary. Am getting hit hard and am venting deeply as of 5:41 p.m. PST.

John
    geenee
    geenee

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) Empty WHAT! I WANT TO GO TAKE A NAP NOW THAT EVERYTHING IS DIED DOWN

Post  geenee Sun 28 Feb 2010, 1:45 am

Sleep
    penumbra

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) Empty agree

Post  penumbra Sun 28 Feb 2010, 2:26 am

Unfortunately I agree that this isn't over. I rarely get headaches, and I got a whopper of one yesterday, woke up with it today, and it has continued long after the big quake.
    kay.so.or
    kay.so.or

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) Empty unzipped????

Post  kay.so.or Sun 28 Feb 2010, 2:45 am

lining up and down the ring of fire....looks like it is becoming 'unzipped' kids....oye ve!
    John Kettler

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) Empty Strong EQ ~7:12 p.m. EST Estimate 6 or greater More shortly n/t

Post  John Kettler Sun 28 Feb 2010, 3:13 am

n/t
    Conch23
    Conch23

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) Empty posted elsewhere ear tones high crystal back & forth between ears still but now pressure again rt ear. starting to hurt again. sigh ~

Post  Conch23 Sun 28 Feb 2010, 4:01 am

John Kettler wrote:Didn't get to bed until around 10:30 a.m. PST, but crashed until ~2:30 p.m. Was up long enough for a .check here and other minor business, but felt crummy and went back to bed. My stuff came roaring up from the depths, and I began to feel more and more awful on all fronts, culminating in what felt like a strong quake at 3:33 p.m. PST. Got up around 5:30 p.m. after eventually passing out, and I'm in much the same wrecked shape as I was before the Chile 8.8, with very similar symptoms. I therefore am expecting strong seismicity in the same region, very soon, and expect the strike zone to be farther north up the plate boundary. May not be quite as powerful a series, but I think it'll continue to unzip that plate boundary. Am getting hit hard and am venting deeply as of 5:41 p.m. PST.

John

Rt ear on fire burning sensation I usually get that with large eruptions increased lava flows. Still having those high pitched tones maybe volcanic activity? Thought I just felt a quake here like a sharp jolt. Ear is really going non stop. odd
    ok well after a glorious day in the yard getting grounded and planting seeds. I feel like my ear is going to pop now.
    Shocked Shocked

Last edited by Conch23 on Mon 01 Mar 2010, 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add)
    John Kettler

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) Empty Another substantial quake hit at 8:56 p.m. PST Gasping in pain, semifrozen, venting hard, stuff up Hang in, Conch 23 n/t

Post  John Kettler Sun 28 Feb 2010, 5:08 am

n/t
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) Empty Semifrozen

Post  Polly, AZ Sun 28 Feb 2010, 6:04 am

John Kettler wrote:n/t

Gee John, I can agree with that symptom. It's that deep cold that you can't get rid of no matter what you do. The bulk of my South Am. quake is gone, but I still have enough of it to know that the aftershocks will continue for awhile. The pains are not over the top, so I am going to consider this a breathing break before the next one.
    Take care!!
    John Kettler

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) Empty Strong EQ 10:39 p.m. PST Definitely more and soon

Post  John Kettler Sun 28 Feb 2010, 6:47 am

Polly,

Another one just hit, I'm colder than ever (while sweating, too), I'm in an uphill fight to stay sane by keeping my ego from flipping out, all my stuff's way up, and I feel deeply sad. Someplace is about to be hit and hard. Right side of skull's killing me! It's 10:45 p.m. PST. Hang in!

John
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) Empty More to Come

Post  Polly, AZ Sun 28 Feb 2010, 6:58 am

John Kettler wrote:Polly,

Another one just hit, I'm colder than ever (while sweating, too), I'm in an uphill fight to stay sane by keeping my ego from flipping out, all my stuff's way up, and I feel deeply sad. Someplace is about to be hit and hard. Right side of skull's killing me! It's 10:45 p.m. PST. Hang in!

John

I agree John, more to come. Each time there is a quake of this size or larger it makes the Earth shutter and causes a ripple effect along plate lines. I am hearing from so many of the deep feeling of sadness and that began before the Haiti and Chile quakes.
    John Kettler

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) Empty Once more with feeling--moderate-strong EQ 1:12 a.m. PST, with something just around the corner n/t

Post  John Kettler Sun 28 Feb 2010, 9:16 am

n/t
    John Kettler

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) Empty All night upheaval, still up, wired, sad, fighting for sanity, venting EQ 6:09 p.m. PST More soon! n/t

Post  John Kettler Sun 28 Feb 2010, 2:16 pm

n/t
    John Kettler

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) Empty EQ 7:02 a.m. PST and gearing up for something big Brutal headache, intense sadness n/t

Post  John Kettler Sun 28 Feb 2010, 3:04 pm

n/t
    mountaingirl/NM
    mountaingirl/NM

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) Empty Re: Get ready--'cause here it comes! Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north)

Post  mountaingirl/NM Sun 28 Feb 2010, 3:54 pm

John Kettler wrote:Didn't get to bed until around 10:30 a.m. PST, but crashed until ~2:30 p.m. Was up long enough for a .check here and other minor business, but felt crummy and went back to bed. My stuff came roaring up from the depths, and I began to feel more and more awful on all fronts, culminating in what felt like a strong quake at 3:33 p.m. PST. Got up around 5:30 p.m. after eventually passing out, and I'm in much the same wrecked shape as I was before the Chile 8.8, with very similar symptoms. I therefore am expecting strong seismicity in the same region, very soon, and expect the strike zone to be farther north up the plate boundary. May not be quite as powerful a series, but I think it'll continue to unzip that plate boundary. Am getting hit hard and am venting deeply as of 5:41 p.m. PST.

John

I've been sick as a dog here... Nausea, stomach upset, headaches, dizziness, ear tones, feels like the flu but it's not... After the 8.8, symptoms seemed to lift and I was feeling pretty good, until bed time, around midnight and they started all over again. Woke up this morning feeling even worse. Also, radical shifts in body temperature: burning hot one minute freezing cold the next.

I haven't felt this bad since Indonesia.

best-mg
    Leisa
    Leisa

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) Empty Re: Get ready--'cause here it comes! Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north)

Post  Leisa Sun 28 Feb 2010, 4:13 pm

Hey John & all...

my daughter is 23 & is technically considered multi-handicapped. High-functioning autism & mild mental retardation with a host of physical deformities..

Anyways... she is fun.. and very cool.. and often quite prophetic but extremely reluctant to 'prophesize'.

Just a minute ago I was looking at usgs and all the aftershocks around Chile when she walked up & said,
    "Your friend's house... your friend's house. When she gets up you better warn her." Shocked

The friend she speaks of lives in Ojai.

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) Earthhug
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Sun 28 Feb 2010, 7:29 pm

Leisa wrote:Hey John & all...

my daughter is 23 & is technically considered multi-handicapped. High-functioning autism & mild mental retardation with a host of physical deformities..

Anyways... she is fun.. and very cool.. and often quite prophetic but extremely reluctant to 'prophesize'.

Just a minute ago I was looking at usgs and all the aftershocks around Chile when she walked up & said,
    "Your friend's house... your friend's house. When she gets up you better warn her." Shocked

The friend she speaks of lives in Ojai.

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) Earthhug

I should mention, that earlier this week, there was an unexplained boom in the Ojai area, and my mom heard one the other day in Northridge as well.

I had the worst headache last night that I've had in a long time, definitely was a migraine. My vision was so blurred from the headache and the pain was off the chart. Still have a slight headache today and had a long R tone this morning.. I thought my tone might be for another quake south of here as it had the same qualities as the tone I heard before Chile, but I'm not sure.

The birds are out and chirping happily today, but... I did notice my fridge magnets had slipped several inches overnight. And I've got ants in the weirdest places and they are very disoriented. Posting it FWIW.
    John Kettler

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) Empty Bedridden pretty much all day-nearly 8 p.m. PST

Post  John Kettler Mon 01 Mar 2010, 4:01 am

Leisa and socashakin,

Very much appreciate your replies, particularly insights regarding Ojai.

Was up until 10 a.m. again, crashed until ~4:30 p.m., hit the head, checked a few things, then went back to bed for more heavy duty processing before passing out. I feel ghastly, despite all the quakes that came in while I was out cold. Stiff, sore, barely able to move, with pain locations and intensities very much like before the 8.8. GIs are torn to pieces, blown up and writhing. Inner guidance continues to emphatically be of the be not do variety, if nothing else, because that'll hurt less! It's 8 p.m. Hang in!

John
    John Kettler

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) Empty EQ 10:50 p.m. PST Clobbered, semifrozen, sad, stuff way up, icepicked right ear, aching teeth and jaws, vision problems n/t

Post  John Kettler Mon 01 Mar 2010, 6:53 am

n/t
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) Empty mountaingirl - symptoms

Post  Polly, AZ Mon 01 Mar 2010, 7:18 am

mountaingirl/NM wrote:

John

I've been sick as a dog here... Nausea, stomach upset, headaches, dizziness, ear tones, feels like the flu but it's not... After the 8.8, symptoms seemed to lift and I was feeling pretty good, until bed time, around midnight and they started all over again. Woke up this morning feeling even worse. Also, radical shifts in body temperature: burning hot one minute freezing cold the next.

I haven't felt this bad since Indonesia.

best-mg

I have been laid flat today, but no nausea(I hate that). South American back ache came back, but not as storng as before the 8.8 in Chile (maay be for aftershocks). Slight headache, a twinge of dizziness, ear tones and the "hot and cold" that you have been getting. Also, the pain is back on my right hand where the thumb comes into the wrist. New symptom for me, both times for quakes in Haiti - main quake & larger aftershock. now that I think of it, I was really sick like you are now for that main quake in Haiti (wonder if there is more coming from there?). Also wanted to mention that the P-103 wave line from the feb. 26th 7.0 quake in Japan went right through (among other places) northern New Mexico. You have had quake there before, so be alert and monitor your animals. Hope you feel better
    John Kettler

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) Empty EQ 11:57 p.m. PST with another on its heels. Rt. skull smashed, hands like ice, bladder pressure Hope we all get relief soon! n/t

Post  John Kettler Mon 01 Mar 2010, 8:01 am

n/t
    John Kettler

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) Empty Nasty, longish EQ ~12:30 a.m. PST Strains skyrocketing and head imploding n/t

Post  John Kettler Mon 01 Mar 2010, 8:32 am

n/t
    John Kettler

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) Empty Very strong long duration quake 4:48 a.m. PST More imminent

Post  John Kettler Mon 01 Mar 2010, 12:52 pm

This was a doozie and lasted about a minute. Incredibly intense and wrenching. Before that, my stuff went through the roof. There's another one right around the corner, too. Can feel my head collapsing as of 4:50 a.m. PST.

John
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Mon 01 Mar 2010, 6:43 pm

It ain't over til its over. I figure the Supermoon geopathic stress window will last atleast til this Wednesday.
    Linda in N Carolina
    Linda in N Carolina

Post  Linda in N Carolina Mon 01 Mar 2010, 10:28 pm

I've noticed my whole body is killing me, I have so many aches, legs especially, very heavy, aching, hard to get up after sitting, even for a little while... Back is hurting again (like before Chile)... what's coming now?
    John Kettler

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) Empty Know the feeling!

Post  John Kettler Tue 02 Mar 2010, 3:53 am

Linda,

With a brief exception, I spent the entire day in bed and was zonked until ~3:30 p.m. PST. After that, it was off to the agony in the guts, freezing and roasting, every nerve screaming, stuff off the charts, in processing overdrive sweepstakes until past 7 p.m., when I got up. I feel as though I was beaten all night long and that someone's squeezing every major nerve in my body, causing pain pretty much everywhere. My back, for the third day running, is very much like it was before the Chile 8.8. It's 7:53 p.m. PST.

Hang in!

John

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:23 pm