Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

Red alert! Up most of the night and in ruins today

John Kettler

Red alert!  Up most of the night and in ruins today Empty Red alert! Up most of the night and in ruins today

Post  John Kettler Mon 05 Apr 2010, 7:48 pm

Hello, everyone!

The move to Colorado Springs seems to have spared me a clobbering in California, but I'm in shreds here, as of 1:38 p.m. MDT after being bedridden much of the day. Before that, it was being wired and doing almost continuous deep venting from ~11 p.m. MDT-3 a.m. +, only to wake up early (~7:30 a.m.) and start the drill again.

It's gorgeous here, with a spectacular view of Pike's peak from the breakfast area and the den, and incredible pure mountain well water to drink, but I hurt all over and am increasingly convinced it's not just from schlepping and lifting boxes, for I feel beaten, with head in a vise, dual Spock pinches, lit up back, broken feet, unhappy sciatics, concrete and throbbing neck, both ears blocked, pressurized and itching and a blown up middle. Everyone's been wonderful to me and very supportive. Even have access to the family hot tub.

Am typing this on a borrowed rig, but mine should be here sometime tomorrow, allowing me to get back to my old routine--to the extent I had one! In light of the Mexicali 7.2, I thought it best to get the word out that I'm having major systems despite no longer being in California. I feel something huge is in the works, a feeling confirmed by inner guidance. It's 1:50 p.m. MDT.

John
    John Kettler

Red alert!  Up most of the night and in ruins today Empty Re: Red alert! Up most of the night and in ruins today

Post  John Kettler Tue 06 Apr 2010, 1:57 pm

Er, symptoms! Sheesh! Spent much of yesterday torn up, leaking tears, coughing a lot and bedridden, while feeling icky the rest of the time. Vision was way off, too. The howling winds didn't help, with gusts to nearly 60 and all manner of crud in the air, wreaking havoc on my already altitude overloaded respiratory system. Haven't seen the quake lists yet, but the havoc and destruction today include heavy combat in Afghanistan and massive bombings of apartment buildings in Baghdad, Iraq, with over 30 killed and 100+ injured. Wouldn't normally be up now, but their housekeeper's due imminently. Set alarm for 7:30 a.m. MDT, but woke up at 5:50 a.m. and couldn't get back to sleep. Grr!

Respiratory system is raw and inflamed, guts are blown up and slugged, head's in a vise and also blown up from within, and entire upper back feels nerve pinched and hurts a lot. Venting, too, as of 7:55 a.m. MDT. Seem to be very klutzy, especially in reference to Caps Lock, which I keep inadvertently triggering. Ears are blocked, pressurized, ache and itch fiercely within. Wish I had a hole I could crawl into!

John

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:47 pm