Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

Headache still her today.. 2 strong R tones last night

socalshakin
    socalshakin

Headache still her today.. 2 strong R tones last night Empty Headache still her today.. 2 strong R tones last night

Post  socalshakin Sat 27 Mar 2010, 4:56 pm

1 tone came in at 11:44pm, the other at 12:14am. Both were very high, loud and short. Still have this nagging headache that has been coming and going for almost 2 days now. Could be the winds and allergies, who knows.
    NiteOwlSoCal
    NiteOwlSoCal

Headache still her today.. 2 strong R tones last night Empty headache here, too

Post  NiteOwlSoCal Sat 27 Mar 2010, 7:00 pm

Same here. My head has been aching since yesterday (unrelenting, even after taking ibuprofen), and multiple short tones. It's hurting worse today than yesterday.

Any luck in dealing with your headache? I'm open to any suggestions.
    Conch23
    Conch23

Headache still her today.. 2 strong R tones last night Empty My head was killing me Friday allergies too ~try this ~

Post  Conch23 Sat 27 Mar 2010, 7:48 pm

NiteOwlSoCal wrote:Same here. My head has been aching since yesterday (unrelenting, even after taking ibuprofen), and multiple short tones. It's hurting worse today than yesterday.

What works for me is hot hot wet compress.Stick a wet washcloth (not soaking) in the microwave or use really hot tap water wring out apply to part that hurts the most. Also a heating pad.
    Some say ice works for them. Not me though. Another thing I do is to fill a tube sock with rice and you can add herbs or oil scents?? Anyway tie the sock ~microwave a minute or a little over and then apply to spot that hurts.. Works really really good.. Hope ya both feel better soon...
    Wind is hideous here stying inside as much as possible cold too bounce
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Headache still her today.. 2 strong R tones last night Empty Re: Headache still her today.. 2 strong R tones last night

Post  socalshakin Sat 27 Mar 2010, 8:22 pm

Conch23 wrote:
    NiteOwlSoCal wrote:Same here. My head has been aching since yesterday (unrelenting, even after taking ibuprofen), and multiple short tones. It's hurting worse today than yesterday.

What works for me is hot hot wet compress.Stick a wet washcloth (not soaking) in the microwave or use really hot tap water wring out apply to part that hurts the most. Also a heating pad.
    Some say ice works for them. Not me though. Another thing I do is to fill a tube sock with rice and you can add herbs or oil scents?? Anyway tie the sock ~microwave a minute or a little over and then apply to spot that hurts.. Works really really good.. Hope ya both feel better soon...

The wind is beyong hideous here! For me with this type of frontal headache I have, I'm finding a washcloth with cool water works well. Everyone is different though. I'm gonna try that rice with some fresh lavender. There's a lot growing around my property actually, I'll just go pick some and do that.
    Conch23
    Conch23

Headache still her today.. 2 strong R tones last night Empty lavender fields ?? Sigh amazing~ my little plant struggled through the winter. Blessings

Post  Conch23 Sat 27 Mar 2010, 9:56 pm

socalshakin wrote:
    Conch23 wrote:

The wind is beyong hideous here! For me with this type of frontal headache I have, I'm finding a washcloth with cool water works well. Everyone is different though. I'm gonna try that rice with some fresh lavender. There's a lot growing around my property actually, I'll just go pick some and do that.
    NiteOwlSoCal
    NiteOwlSoCal

Headache still her today.. 2 strong R tones last night Empty Re: Headache still her today.. 2 strong R tones last night

Post  NiteOwlSoCal Sun 28 Mar 2010, 4:17 pm

Thanks for the suggestions. A hot cloth helped a little. The wind was absolutely horrible here too, which probably contributed to the way I felt. Headache is mostly gone today, only to be replaced by irritation and anxiety. Fun times (not). Hope you guys are feeling better today.
    Conch23
    Conch23

Headache still her today.. 2 strong R tones last night Empty Deep pain in rt ear down rt side of throat

Post  Conch23 Sun 28 Mar 2010, 6:14 pm

NiteOwlSoCal wrote:Thanks for the suggestions. A hot cloth helped a little. The wind was absolutely horrible here too, which probably contributed to the way I felt. Headache is mostly gone today, only to be replaced by irritation and anxiety. Fun times (not). Hope you guys are feeling better today.

thinking this might be more for caribbean area or just south and east. Feeling some anxiety unsettled stuff as well.
    Maybe gardening will help dunno freakin allergies are annoying.. Anyhow this neck & throat thing is getting more intense. Lat night was so calm after a day of winds from hell..moon was so bright beautiful..dunno something is lurking Light & Blessings flower

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:41 pm