Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

5 posters

Round after round of intense sadness since 9 p.m. CDT Somebody's going to get it!

John Kettler

Round after round of intense sadness since 9 p.m. CDT    Somebody's going to get it! Empty Round after round of intense sadness since 9 p.m. CDT Somebody's going to get it!

Post  John Kettler Mon 01 Nov 2010, 3:49 am

It's not my sadness I'm feeling, so something traumatic and/or destructive's coming soon. Symptoms are multiplying rapidly.

John
    prinze
    prinze

Round after round of intense sadness since 9 p.m. CDT    Somebody's going to get it! Empty Re: Round after round of intense sadness since 9 p.m. CDT Somebody's going to get it!

Post  prinze Mon 01 Nov 2010, 8:54 am

You might be feeling this major tipping point coming between November 8 - 12.

If November 8 is the “Real Deal”…

Our focus this week is personal strategic planning because we are now just 5-weeks out from what predictive linguistics informs us is a high probability a ‘tipping point’. If you think this is something to be taken lightly, I’ll remind you: The last tipping point we had in Clif’s data over at www.halfpasthuman.com was back in the summer of 2001 which was what? 60-days in advance of the Twin Towers attacks of 9/11. this one looks to be 10-1000 times larger in its impact. So this week, a review of what some of the possibilities are, but even more importantly, a start on personal planning to be ready for whatever the event is – just in case this tipping turns out orders of magnitude greater than the 9/11 tipping point in 2001…since that’s what it looks like right now.

http://www.urbansurvival.com/blog/?p=2875
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Round after round of intense sadness since 9 p.m. CDT    Somebody's going to get it! Empty Re: Round after round of intense sadness since 9 p.m. CDT Somebody's going to get it!

Post  SonicSal Tue 02 Nov 2010, 9:02 pm

It be a hell of a week in which to happen.....New Moon this Friday the 5th. affraid
    John Kettler

Round after round of intense sadness since 9 p.m. CDT    Somebody's going to get it! Empty Frozen yesterday day & night Here's why

Post  John Kettler Wed 03 Nov 2010, 6:25 pm

As of midnight, I was running 98.4 while frozen solid, bundled up like Nanook and under a blanket. When I got to bed shortly after 2 a.m. CDT, the planet began the all too common eruption syndrome, but there were some quakes in there, too. Was basically ripped to pieces for over two hours straight and have no idea when I finally passed out. The "fun" I had is quite visible on my face today, for I look like I got nary a wink of sleep. Cold today, too, despite being warmly dressed. And take a look at the quake list. http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_all.html Safe money's on more seismicity and soon for me to be this cold so early in the day (1:20 p.m. here).

SonicSal and prinze,

If things are about to go headlong down the toilet, I firmly hope I'm not here when they do. Have had quite enough as it is!

Eyes are on fire, can barely see and am about to pass out, so will close. Venting hard and deeply. Hang in!

John
    John Kettler

Round after round of intense sadness since 9 p.m. CDT    Somebody's going to get it! Empty Guts taking a pounding, also head!

Post  John Kettler Fri 05 Nov 2010, 12:33 am

I note Merapi is now so active that 70,000 people have been evacuated, and it is by no means the only tectonic activity in the area. In fact, the whole region seems to be becoming very active both seismically and volcanically. Have been savaged many nights running by volcanic upheaval, and it's seriously disrupting my sleep by somehow blocking the narrow window in which my meds are supposed to put me under, even if my neurologist doesn't have a model for how that's possible, hence pooh-poohs it. Nor does it help I'm having to get up way early to get to doctor appointments. Am pretty worn out in consequence.

John

SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Fri 05 Nov 2010, 1:38 am

I'm expecting a weekend WHOPPER of some kind. affraid
    beejean
    beejean

Round after round of intense sadness since 9 p.m. CDT    Somebody's going to get it! Empty Lesson of the Days of the Volcanic gas

Post  beejean Fri 05 Nov 2010, 1:40 am

John Kettler wrote:the planet began the all too common eruption syndrome, but there were some quakes in there, too. Was basically ripped to pieces for over two hours straight and have no idea when I finally passed out. The "fun" I had is quite visible on my face today
    If things are about to go headlong down the toilet, I firmly hope I'm not here when they do. Have had quite enough as it is!

John

Unfortunately, I was always spoken to by mystics about the planet cleansing that's on the way. I have felt kind of ripped apart in my psyche about that. All that sulfuric acid being pumped in the atmosphere must be having an effect.

We can't even hope that only the dregs get flushed -- but I'm pretty flushed myself tonight, so perhaps I'm on the way to meet Mr. Tidibowl. Must be the Malbec.

There is some lesson in all this. When you learn it, fill me in if we're still kickin'.

John Kettler

Round after round of intense sadness since 9 p.m. CDT    Somebody's going to get it! Empty Soon!

Post  John Kettler Fri 05 Nov 2010, 6:15 am

Will have to philosophize later, but for now wanted to warn that multiple near falls today (a condition not improved by one of my meds, which carries a dizziness warning), coupled with hours on end of plate grinding deep freeze while bundled up indoors running exactly 98.6 point squarely, IMO to a powerful event or events and soon. I deem a quake in the 7 or greater range quite likely.

John
    John Kettler

Round after round of intense sadness since 9 p.m. CDT    Somebody's going to get it! Empty Hours on end of simultaneous freezing and roasting, followed by tear inducing squeeze & nauseous feelings requiring meds 12:46 a.m CSTn/t

Post  John Kettler Tue 09 Nov 2010, 6:46 am

n/t
    John Kettler

Round after round of intense sadness since 9 p.m. CDT    Somebody's going to get it! Empty One of my worst nights ever!

Post  John Kettler Tue 09 Nov 2010, 7:32 pm

The antinauseal did a good job---or so I thought! Was so torn up up by squeeze, freeze and roasting together that I shut down everything and retired aloft, only to find my guts in ever greater upheaval, culminating in some low grade vomiting at ~2 a.m. Didn't dare take sleep meds, for fear of even worse problems with my middle, so was shuttling to bathroom on dewatering, NO. 2 and bloat triggered missions. This insanity went well past 8 a.m., and my guts are still twitchy. Profuse tears, explosive coughing, nose blowing, tremors, whole body shuddering, rt. arm giving me fits, plus some strange new phenomenon which was like a sharp body jolt, accompanied by a ring of light with eyes closed. I don't know what hit or where, but it must've been huge to create such massive effects on me. It's 1:32 p.m. CST. Anyone else have a similarly ghastly night?

John
    HapHazar

Round after round of intense sadness since 9 p.m. CDT    Somebody's going to get it! Empty hope you are better by now

Post  HapHazar Tue 09 Nov 2010, 11:16 pm

Johh,
    Some family members are having a vomiting/diarrhea bug, could that be part of what is going on with you?

Hope you are better by now!

God bless...
    HH
    John Kettler

Round after round of intense sadness since 9 p.m. CDT    Somebody's going to get it! Empty Somewhat better

Post  John Kettler Wed 10 Nov 2010, 6:27 am

HapHazar,

It's definitely not the flu, and I didn't have diarrhea, more like astounding internal pressure which produced very little while posing a real hazard of disaster in bed. Stomach's still twitchy today, but is way better than this time last night. Am going to bed shortly, for I'm in shreds after last night and have both a grueling workout at the chiropractor's tomorrow plus a later family meeting with my therapist. Would help if I got some sleep and thus, had a working brain for tomorrow. Appreciate the kind thoughts. Merapi is erupting like mad, has killed 150 people and forced the evacuation of 300,000 people, in addition to putting Air force One at risk from ash, curtailing a visit to Indonesia prior to attending the G20 Meeting.

John
    John Kettler

Round after round of intense sadness since 9 p.m. CDT    Somebody's going to get it! Empty Bad night last night--apparent eruptions and a quake

Post  John Kettler Tue 23 Nov 2010, 10:35 pm

At first I thought it was just stuff coming up from reading my old inner logs from after I left military aerospace, a period in which I was first torn to pieces on all levels, then gradually turned into a new me, but this was soon followed by heavy duty eruption (profuse tears, explosive coughing, etc. indicators and what I thought was a quake. Turns out there was a quake, too. 6.1 in Papua , New Guinea at 3:01 a.m. CST. http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usc0000f0y.php Seem to be purging in all sorts of ways lately, but the meds are doing a good job of beating dowh some otherwise murderous headaches. It's 4:35 p.m. CST.

John
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Round after round of intense sadness since 9 p.m. CDT    Somebody's going to get it! Empty Feel loopy, drowsy.

Post  OregonGuy Thu 25 Nov 2010, 6:22 pm

Thought I'd post for the record. Starting yesterday, goofy headed and often feeling like I'm ready for a nap. What then is going to happen? Had a offshore 4.6 yesterday so I guess another offshore from Oregon or something in NW where there is water?
    prinze
    prinze

Post  prinze Fri 26 Nov 2010, 7:56 am

You might have been sensing the tipping point that the web bot project predicted. The tipping point turned out to be the North Korean military attack on the South.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 3:33 pm