Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+2
socalshakin
Grits
6 posters

Pics of my new granddaughter

Grits
    Grits

Pics of my new granddaughter Empty Pics of my new granddaughter

Post  Grits Tue 30 Mar 2010, 12:54 pm

Thought I'd share our new bundle of joy! If you didn't read the update in my other thread, Lucy Elizabeth was born at 8:59 p.m. on March 25th. She weighed exactly 8 lbs. and was 20 in. long.

Sorry about the uneven sizing (some I got from daughter's website and the others I had trouble sizing in photobucket. I don't like photobucket very much...sigh).

Pics of my new granddaughter LucyHospital
    Very newborn!

Pics of my new granddaughter LucysOutfit-2
    Leslie knitted her coming home outfit!

Pics of my new granddaughter LesScottKids-1
    Katie was a little afraid at first...

Pics of my new granddaughter KatieLucy
    ...but they are warming up to each other nicely.

Pics of my new granddaughter LesLucyKatie-1
    Leslie, Lucy & Katie

Pics of my new granddaughter Katie
    Big sister Katie is 2 1/2 y.o. and man is she a mess! Very opinionated (I wonder where she gets that from Suspect )

Thanks for letting me share!

tongue
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Pics of my new granddaughter Empty Re: Pics of my new granddaughter

Post  socalshakin Tue 30 Mar 2010, 8:35 pm

what a gorgeous baby!! congrats to you and your family Grits!
    beejean
    beejean

Pics of my new granddaughter Empty new granddaughter Lucy for Grits

Post  beejean Wed 31 Mar 2010, 11:09 pm

Grits wrote:Thought I'd share our new bundle of joy! Lucy Elizabeth was born on March 25th. She weighed exactly 8 lbs. and was 20 in. long.

Big sister Katie is 2 1/2 y.o. Very opinionated (I wonder where she gets that from Suspect )

So glad was I to see the new babies right now with so much goin' on up hereabouts in Massachusetts with floods and damages.

Just a bright bit of sunshine sunny when the sky here has been gray. You know, I guess it will be all right as long as we can still find a dry spot and loving people. Lucy is very luck to have that (and Katie, too, even if she doesn't realize).

I hope you'll know about Lucy's first tooth and Katie's first day of school! best wishes, beejean
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Post  Calibabe Wed 07 Apr 2010, 8:50 pm

Oh grits, what a beautiful baby and family you have.

She is a real cutie and so is her big sister. Sounds like big sis Katie is gonna be one heck of a teacher for her little sister!

Those are such great ages. When you put them down to bed at night and just watch them as they sleep, I don't think there is anything more beautiful than that to watch. I used to love to do that with my kids.

Congrats again and just keep giving those grandbabies all the kisses and hugs that they deserve and that you enjoy! flower
    melinda
    melinda

Post  melinda Fri 09 Apr 2010, 1:39 am

sunny I love you

beautiful!

how blessed you are

dove
    kemokae

Pics of my new granddaughter Empty Pics of my grand-daughter...

Post  kemokae Fri 09 Apr 2010, 2:27 am

Both the girls are "cute" as can be, enjoy them while they are small..they grow up so fast these days. My daughter in-law's best friend brought her daughter over to our house not to long ago for us to babysit for the first time she had ever been to
    someone else's house over night, she gave me the sweetest smile, and brought an book over to me, sat down beside me and waited...as if she was saying.."I know your an grandmother and must do these kinds of things" So..I read the book to her and she seemed extremely pleased about it all. Before she left she came squealing over laughing and gave me an big hug on her own also...and mentioned the character name in the book. She could walk, but was still in night diapers...I think she was around 2 years old maybe.
    Grits
    Grits

Post  Grits Sat 17 Apr 2010, 3:21 pm

Thank you all for the kind comments. Lucy is doing quite well and I'll get to see her in June when my daughter comes up for a class reunion. Can't wait!

I haven't been around as my life has been in turmoil the last few weeks, but things are settling down now. My son is in jail for not complying with his probation (which I knew would happen). He will have to serve 2 months and then go to inhouse drug treatment which I think is the best thing for him. I "think" he has more of a drug dependence than I originally thought so after the initial shock of what is happening to him, I think this is the BEST thing that could happen to him.

What a roller coaster...new grandbaby and so much joy...son in jail and so much heartbreak...sigh

...but God never said life would be easy. No
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Post  Calibabe Sat 17 Apr 2010, 11:45 pm

Grits wrote:Thank you all for the kind comments. Lucy is doing quite well and I'll get to see her in June when my daughter comes up for a class reunion. Can't wait!

I haven't been around as my life has been in turmoil the last few weeks, but things are settling down now. My son is in jail for not complying with his probation (which I knew would happen). He will have to serve 2 months and then go to inhouse drug treatment which I think is the best thing for him. I "think" he has more of a drug dependence than I originally thought so after the initial shock of what is happening to him, I think this is the BEST thing that could happen to him.

What a roller coaster...new grandbaby and so much joy...son in jail and so much heartbreak...sigh

...but God never said life would be easy. No

Grits,

Glad to hear that you will be seeing your daugther and new grandbaby soon. Sorry to hear about your son.

I believe that treatment would be best for him. Sometimes even with those of us who have been around drug use (i.e., medical)we even miss the signs. So please don't beat yourself up.

You also right that God never said life would be easy. That is for sure. flower

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:24 am