Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Major quake clouds over the San Fernando Valley and Ventura County

socalshakin
    socalshakin

Major quake clouds over the San Fernando Valley and Ventura County Empty Major quake clouds over the San Fernando Valley and Ventura County

Post  socalshakin Mon 15 Mar 2010, 11:33 pm

Here in Camarillo, I've seen very pronounced washboard clouds most of the day, stretching from south to north, towards Ventura.

Mom just called me from Northridge telling me she's got major quake clouds down there too, says she's never seen them like it before. Said she's gonna take a picture on her cell phone. Hopefully she can upload it here.

We talked earlier in the day, but I didn't mention the clouds to her, so I'm posting it because we're both seeing them over a large area.

I think one of Jack's predicted days is tomorrow....Stay safe!!!! Shocked
    Conch23
    Conch23

Major quake clouds over the San Fernando Valley and Ventura County Empty took pics today driving to & from Santa Clarita will have to see if they came out washboard city.

Post  Conch23 Tue 16 Mar 2010, 12:44 am

socalshakin wrote:Here in Camarillo, I've seen very pronounced washboard clouds most of the day, stretching from south to north, towards Ventura.

Mom just called me from Northridge telling me she's got major quake clouds down there too, says she's never seen them like it before. Said she's gonna take a picture on her cell phone. Hopefully she can upload it here.

We talked earlier in the day, but I didn't mention the clouds to her, so I'm posting it because we're both seeing them over a large area.

I think one of Jack's predicted days is tomorrow....Stay safe!!!! Shocked

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:16 pm