Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Full Moon next week, and already FEELING IT !

SonicSal
    SonicSal

Full Moon next week, and already FEELING IT ! Empty Full Moon next week, and already FEELING IT !

Post  SonicSal Fri 26 Mar 2010, 7:37 am

Holy Week is coming up, but for others its SHTF week with the full moon next Tuesday. I'll be crapping out with the geopathics as well. All the best anyways.
    Paula/ swNM
    Paula/ swNM

Full Moon next week, and already FEELING IT ! Empty Full Moon

Post  Paula/ swNM Fri 02 Apr 2010, 5:47 pm

I wonder if anyone else noticed any unusual energies around this past full moon. Each moon has its won special energy, but this past one was very turbulent and downright disturbing. I absolutely could not sleep for 2 nights- the night of 3/29 and 3/30. The 3/30 to 3/31 night was the worst. The effects are waning now, but something over that full moon period was very extreme. We have been having very strong spring winds, but that does not seem to be an issue. I do think this moon brought in some very strong and very disruptive energy, so please take care everyone and stay safe. This next couple of weeks might be very unsettled. Blessings- Paula.

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 11:38 am