Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

May's CONVULSIONS

SonicSal
    SonicSal

May's CONVULSIONS Empty May's CONVULSIONS

Post  SonicSal Tue 01 May 2012, 7:48 am

May's CONVULSIONS 0506-mo180su-p

Last month’s SuperMoon is a good reminder of what to expect this month. The April 6 SuperMoon window (April 3-11) ushered in the world’s strongest earthquake of the year (Magnitude 8.6 off the coast of Indonesia), as well as tornadoes tearing through Texas and Argentina, and Japan reeling under the strongest windstorm there in more than 50 years. The May 6 SuperMoon full moon occurs at 16° 01’ Scorpio, and it’s the closest full moon of 2012 - a sight not to be missed in the eastern sky after sunset, as the Moon rises huge over the horizon; while at the same time Venus Max sets after the Sun in the west. With an effective geocosmic shock window opening up on May 1 (in advance of the Moon’s southward crossing of the celestial equator on the 2nd) and extending into the 9th, this will be a SuperMoon to watch closely. Lining up just a minute or so in time from the exact lunar perigee, and just over 12 hours from the Moon’s south declination peak, with a Mars (Max)-Neptune opposition in effect at the time, this particular SuperMoon augurs something extra, something in addition to the typical elevated SuperMoon risk of strong storms, extreme tides and news-making seismic activity (M 5+ earthquakes and volcanic eruptions). There’s something here about disruption to energy supplies, chemical accidents or attacks, and/or acts of violence that have geopolitical consequences. How much of this is weather related or seismically-induced – and some of it probably will be - and how much is owing to mishap or malice (particularly covert action), remains to be seen. But whatever disruption may occur will likely be even more problematic due to weather issues.

http://www.astropro.com/forecast/predict/2012-05.html
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

May's CONVULSIONS Empty Energy sapped

Post  OregonGuy Wed 02 May 2012, 6:28 pm

Something happened overnight and into the morning, still in effect, that has left me extremely fatigued.

We have had some downpours of rain and I'm beginning to think we are experiencing radioactive rainouts here in Oregon. Wish I had proof.

Here is a website that seems to accurately show the US IS being drenched in radiation:

http://www.potrblog.com/

What makes me think my weariness is radiation related and not earth is the non specific body effects. I have no pending sense of a large quake, neither do I have any direction for an event. My $0.02.
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

May's CONVULSIONS Empty Re: May's CONVULSIONS

Post  SonicSal Wed 02 May 2012, 11:12 pm

Its smash and crash time for me in this current geopathic Xtreme Supermoon window. Could be awhile before I snap out of it. What a Face
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

May's CONVULSIONS Empty Woozie doozies

Post  OregonGuy Fri 04 May 2012, 2:23 am

Just walking along and wham, about 1 hour ago. So I guess I'm on the bandwagon for 'there is going to be a big one soon'.

Where will it be. South Pacific. In the water. 7+ mag no more than 3 days. Probably a smaller on off Oregon too.
    John Kettler

May's CONVULSIONS Empty Escaped full Moon & Super Moon, but suddenly sad 4:49 a.m. CDT

Post  John Kettler Mon 07 May 2012, 9:52 am

Not a single red quake since May 1st through earlier yesterday May 6th. Astounding, considering horrendous symptoms for days on end!
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

May's CONVULSIONS Empty Eureka!

Post  OregonGuy Fri 11 May 2012, 11:56 pm

The secret to avoiding large earthquakes is to predict them?

Amazing a 7+ didn't hit due to previous symptoms. That's a good thing though, not disappointed at all. Expecting event negates it.

Brings to mind a USAF(or other) study on human mind influence on electronics where supposedly male subjects attempted to 'think' a ring shape light pulse display to rotate clockwise when all they wound up doing was sending the light pulse counter clockwise, female subjects always made it go clockwise even when asked to make it go counter clockwise. I couldn't find a link to the study. Anybody know what I'm referring to here? Have a link?

For body groans I'll add being highly irritable bordering anger. Not a pleasant time to be driving.
    beejean
    beejean

May's CONVULSIONS Empty May's Effects on Tectonics and Weather

Post  beejean Sun 13 May 2012, 12:43 pm

Hi Oregon Guy,

Eureka !

Thanks for your comment on the clockwise/counterclockwise influencing and the questions about the Earthquake effect, particularly your May 9, 2012 feelings and predictions

Your Topic For the Full Moon of May 2012 - Are we Influencing negatively or positively the Outside World through our Predictions, Attitudes, Thoughts

NASA SPACEWEATHER.COM - Report Filed 13 May 2012:

May 9th was the Wednesday time Frame you felt Considerable Geopathic Stress.
    AURORAS FROM 20,000 FEET: A solar wind stream hit Earth on May 9th, rattling our planet's magnetic field with reverberations that lasted nearly three days. Most of the resultant auroras were overwhelmed by the midnight sun at high latitudes. Most, but not all. Flying photographer Matt Melnyk found a window of visibility at 20,000 ft:

"I was travelling from Edmonton, Alberta, to Yellowknife NWT between 1:00 am and 3:30 am on May 11th when I witnessed this dramatic display," says Melnyk. "With 0% light pollution at 20,000 feet, the cockpit of the aircraft offers a great view for the aurora."

More auroras could be in the offing. A CME is expected to deliver a glancing blow to Earth's magnetic field on May 14th. NOAA forecasters estimate a 20% to 30% chance of geomagnetic activity when the cloud arrives.

Experimentation with Psi Remote Influencing - Photonic and Weather Changes

Widespread experimentation with psi remote influencing has been reported among a variety of dabblers who wish to see if brain energies can be harnessed to disrupt various natural phenomenon. Whitley Strieber, on this website Unknown country, has in past times directed his website audience to participate in changing the power and direction of climate change and other things.

http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/intention-experiment-worked

"The Intention Experiment WORKED
    Monday, June 4, 2007

"On our March 17 Dreamland show, we interviewed Lynne McTaggart, who, along with Dr. Gary Schwartz, designed the Intention Experiment, which so many of our readers and listeners participated in. Now we have a report on the incredible results of that experiment.

Their first project was to make a geranium leaf glow. "We wanted to start from the ground floor," says McTaggart. "First we had to establish that we could have an effect?any effect. This type of study would enable us to record every single hair's breath of difference?even by a single photon."

The first experiment was carried out using the attendees of a conference in London on March 11. The 400 delegates were asked to send intention to increase the light emissions of a geranium leaf 6,000 miles away at the University of Arizona?to make the leaf "glow and glow."

The University of Arizona's lab had prepared two matched leaves, so that one could act as the control. Images of each leaf were simultaneously sent over the internet from Tucson to London. The audience flipped a coin to choose which leaf to send their intentions to, and the scientists were only told which one after the experiment was concluded."

While meditative music played, the audience sent intention to the leaf to "glow and glow" for 10 minutes. After the intention period, the leaves were placed in a biophoton imaging system and photographed for two hours.

The results astonished the scientists. "The results of the glowing intention were so strong that they could readily be seen in the digital biophoton images," says Dr. Schwartz, who analyzed the leaf compared to the control. "In addition, the increased biophoton effect was highly statistically significant."

The next Intention Project will be a big one: to change global warming by using group minds to lower the temperature of the earth. McTaggart says, "If we find we have a significant effect, the implications of it?that our collective thoughts could tackle global warming?will be extraordinary."

Read the original source: http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/intention-experiment-worked#ixzz1uke4nlWe

Be careful what you wish for.

Hypothetical Question: What if the earth was on its way to becoming cooler instead of warmer and was just about to shift in some natural cycle, and the combating climate warming group's intentions were to supercool the planet, instead of achieve a balance that the cycle would have created?

Thanks for your thought provoking post.
    For your consideration, beejean
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

May's CONVULSIONS Empty OK what was that?

Post  OregonGuy Wed 23 May 2012, 2:16 am

A weirdness bomb went off here in the Portland area today, lots of multi-car wrecks, more than two full handfuls of emergency vehicles sirens blazing rushing to what ever the heck it was that made them in a hurry. This all occurring over a span of about 6 hours.

My pick of the peak event time was around 3 pm to 4 pm, when I was almost overcome by intense combo of dizzy/drowsy. It truly felt like some machine driven electromagnetic burst, I suppose there are devices that do that now. What are they made for I wonder?

Also wanted to mention how bright the sun was when it did get through the clouds.

After what I experienced today I would almost pass it off as a dimension shift. This time it was different, no idea what's going on. I think it would be a good idea to have a grab bag ready and even a crash helmet. Not for earthquakes, for something else, falling chunks of cosmic ether. In the grab bag have a few wrapped packages of 'sterling intention and attitude' to get through it all.
    beejean
    beejean

May's CONVULSIONS Empty gestalt for May 2012

Post  beejean Thu 31 May 2012, 11:01 pm

OregonGuy wrote:A weirdness bomb went off here in the Portland area today, lots of multi-car wrecks, more than two full handfuls of emergency vehicles sirens blazing rushing to what ever the heck it was that made them in a hurry. This all occurring over a span of about 6 hours.

My pick of the peak event time was around 3 pm to 4 pm, when I was almost overcome by intense combo of dizzy/drowsy. It truly felt like some machine driven electromagnetic burst, I suppose there are devices that do that now. What are they made for I wonder?

Also wanted to mention how bright the sun was when it did get through the clouds.

I would say that the start of the month registered above the halfway point on the weirdness meter when it came to sheer frenetic activity on the roads and in store lines, and with medical emergencies too.

The Sun is bright. A 25 minute drive home from work in the evening is giving me an arm sunburn to talk about. The UV map shows the northern areas have more often had "very high" UV indices , even more than the south during earlier May.

And finally, the second half of the month was surprisingly even more seismically active, than the start of the month. Look at Italy , the off-shore CA tremblors, and the numerous volcanos in the news. But the second half of the month was less nerve-wracking. It seemed as if everyone started to get numb to the stress and more determined to get where they were heading. From the East coast -- your report on the gestalt of my area here.

Sponsored content

May's CONVULSIONS Empty Re: May's CONVULSIONS

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:17 am