Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

"You are really not in that car!"

Betty in Texas
    Betty in Texas

"You are really not in that car!" Empty "You are really not in that car!"

Post  Betty in Texas Wed 24 Mar 2010, 6:57 pm

Another journey dream last night but this one was way different. We were in a car going to an undisclosed destination. We were in the back seat(somebody familiar was with me but can't remember who)and were looking out the windows at the passing scenery--pastoral, pretty countryside, when a voice said "You are not really in that car. We are transmitting a beam that goes to your mind that makes you think you are in the car and think you are seeing the things outside the window. But you are really in a different place."

Whoaaaa!!!! What? I then felt very manipulated after I was told this. I absolutely felt like we were in that car riding along and discussing what we were seeing. After I heard the voice, I flashed out of the car and into another place where I was then observing the car from the outside, more like a room where I was seeing the movie of me in the car.

It makes me think of what others have been saying about our world being an illusion.

Later on in my dream, I was still in the back seat but the car at that moment was empty, and I was trying to drive it from the back seat. There were children in the road up ahead, and I was trying to stop the car before I ran over one of them. It was near a school, and the road got real narrow. Somebody, a teacher, directed me at that point to turn left.

Right then when the car turned a corner, I was suddenly on a dancefloor. The car disappeared. I was watching an older lady dancing with a young boy. It was a dance contest. They said to each other, "I love you."

There was more to the dream after that --something about drinking a strange beer and putting sugar in it. OMG--yuk! But it sounded good in the dream, and I tasted it, then it disappeared, and I could not find it back. The name of the beer was Brill. That is the name of the elementary school where my grandson attends.

Didn't know what the last part of that dream represented but I certainly started praying for protection for the whole school when I woke up this morning.
    Betty
    beejean
    beejean

"You are really not in that car!" Empty First there is some scenery, then there is no scenery, then there is....

Post  beejean Thu 25 Mar 2010, 12:38 am

I realized today that I am having trouble processing all the new stuff popping up
    that must be handled.... at work, at home, with friends, with relatives....
    Even my husband has moved all the furniture around making the house look different three times
    in that past 6 days. He hasn't been working, and I come home to find everything shifted into
    different rooms.

EXCERPT FROM Betty's Dream 'YOU"RE NOT REALLY IN THAT CAR'

Betty in Texas wrote:
    Another journey dream last night but this one was way different.
    We were in a car going to an undisclosed destination.

were looking out the windows at the passing scenery--pastoral, pretty countryside, when a voice said "You are not really in that car. We are transmitting a beam that goes to your mind that makes you think you are in the car and think you are seeing the things outside the window. But you are really in a different place."

Whoaaaa!!!! What? I then felt very manipulated after I was told this.

It makes me think of what others have been saying about our world being an illusion.

Later on in my dream, I was still in the back seat but the car at that moment was empty, and I was trying to drive it from the back seat.
    Betty

I just downloaded and read the Senate and House Health Care bills. I'm kind of feeling the same as you describe up there in that dream but not dreaming. However, I do realize that I'm totally confused about how much money they will want to deduct for taxes on my pay now. Maybe my cell phone bill amount just went into the IRS collection bucket for the health services.

Been feeling like a lost sheep, or a confused Bo Peep, that way

in turns.... Arrow

a lot lately in real life. confused

Also, I've been praying for everyone and everything in this world.
    Betty in Texas
    Betty in Texas

"You are really not in that car!" Empty Re: "You are really not in that car!"

Post  Betty in Texas Thu 25 Mar 2010, 2:42 am

Yes Beejean, I too have felt confused and not quite in place lately...sort of like I am floating around, observing life instead of being a participant...just going through the motions...and waiting...and waiting for something to happen that will flip on the lights and end this crazy movie. But it just goes on and on...

I feel like praying all the time too, for my family, my friends, for the whole world. I watched a movie tonight with Angelina Jolie called Beyond Borders. It really will make you think about how good we have it here compared to other places on this planet of despair.
    Betty

Sponsored content

"You are really not in that car!" Empty Re: "You are really not in that car!"

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 6:57 am