Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

Trillions for Evil, less sense for liberty and service! - "our" defacto motto

jeffersonzuma
    jeffersonzuma

Trillions for Evil, less sense for liberty and service! - "our" defacto motto Empty Trillions for Evil, less sense for liberty and service! - "our" defacto motto

Post  jeffersonzuma Tue 02 Mar 2010, 8:36 pm

{meanwhile, we the people aren't permitted the tickets to facilitate the mutual production of goods and services.. ??? Sleep scratch cherry are we just laaaazeeee or WHAT??? HOW are we this kinda lazy?? Wake up Idea
    http://www.dogstarmist.com/February 22, 2010

Evil or Very Mad Having their cake and eating it tooFiled under: Chatter — admin @ 9:33 pm

I listened to a very eloquent and persuasive young man named Shaeffer Cox on his YouTube speech called, The Solution. While I’m not sure that he has the whole thing figured out I do believe he has a pretty decent start. At least he has a positive, upbeat message regarding what we can do about the disaster all around us these days. Give him a listen. It’s well worth two hours of your life.

One of the points he made resonated with me and continues to ring my bell to this minute – thus this post.

He pointed out that all this talk of the debt the Govt. is running up being a burden to our children is bunk and disinformation. His revelation was that each and ever dollar that the Fed prints immediately and personally impacts each and ever one of us because those dollars have NO WAY to derive any value at all except by dilution of the dollars already in our pockets, 401k’s or bank accounts. Doesn’t that make you go, “Huh!?” It sure did that to me.

Think about it. Let’s say there’s one trillion dollars in circulation, and the Fed needs to bail out some more of their banker buddies. The Fed goes out and does what our criminal congress critters allowed them to and prints a hundred billion more dollars overnight. When that money goes out to the Banks on Monday morning it INSTANTLY dilutes the worth of every dollar in circulation by 10%. Why? Because there are not any more groceries on the shelf, no more gas at the gas station, no more goods and services anywhere on Monday morning; but there are 10% more dollars in circulation to pay for those goods. Consequently everything costs 10% more. Guess what? The Fed (via their mouthpieces – TV and newspapers), might be telling you that your kids will have to pay for that extra billion dollars in debt but they are LIEING TO YOUR FACE. They didn’t steal from your kids future. They stole the bread right out of your kids’ mouths right then and there.

So, you say that the Fed has printed trillions of dollars since October 2008, and prices have not skyrocketed? Think again! The Fed knows very well the chicanery they are up to and are desperate to hide it. To do so they ordered their banker buddies to sit on all the money they gave them. ”Hide it!” they said.

So like King Midas the lowlifes at Goldman Sachs, et. al. have been piling mounds of zeroes in their vaults – well, really on their balance sheets, and then snorting and licking their fingers in the dark like the little perverts and creeps they are slavering over their stolen cash hoard. The world may be going to hell in a hand basket, but they’re all set... Basketball

http://www.dogstarmist.com/
    jeffersonzuma
    jeffersonzuma

Trillions for Evil, less sense for liberty and service! - "our" defacto motto Empty Utah: Woman Loses Home Over $68 Dental Bill!

Post  jeffersonzuma Tue 02 Mar 2010, 8:59 pm

Utah: Woman Loses Home Over $68 Dental Bill! Evil or Very Mad Suspect Basketball king queen cherry

Unpaid dental bill dogs Utah homeowner
    February 28th, 2010 @ 5:59pm

SALT LAKE CITY (AP) -- A Utah woman who lost the title to her house over an unpaid $68 dental bill has been given a reprieve.

The Utah Court of Appeals ruled Capri Ramos is entitled to another opportunity to void the sale of her house at a county auction for $1,550.

The collection agency North American Recovery sued Ramos in 1995 over the dental bill. She did not contest the lawsuit, never realizing the consequences. Her house in the Salt Lake City suburb of Glendale was sold the next year to a group of investors.

On Thursday, the Utah Court of Appeals sent the case 3rd District Court for a hearing on whether Ramos had proper notice of the sheriff's sale and whether the sale price was "grossly inadequate."

------
    Information from: The Salt Lake Tribune

(Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.) One of the greatest outrages of our time! By law, you cannot place a lien against a home for medical or dental bills. The same is true for credit cards (which are called unsecured debt for a reason). So, these collection agencies buy the debt for 10 cents on the dollar and then convert it into a judgement. How can ANY court lawfully change an unsecured debt with no collateral into one that can be attached to a property?

In my opinion, just more corruption in America.

Jesus said:

38 And he said unto them in his doctrine, Beware of the scribes, which love to go in long clothing, and love salutations in the marketplaces,
    39 And the chief seats in the synagogues, and the uppermost rooms at feasts:
    40 Which devour widows’ houses, and for a pretence make long prayers: these shall receive greater damnation. (source)

Here are some of the comments from this article: (source)

"It appears that the person stealing the home in this case is a Salt Lake City lawyer by the name of Ralph Petty (according to this link: http://www.bkforum.com/archive/index.php/t-24642.html). How low can Mr. Petty and his "cover" business of Jarmaccc Properties (a legal entity that he can hide behind so his clients won't know that he is out there doing these kinds of things) be? I will bet that he was the attorney representing the collection business and the dentist too!"

------------------------------------

"We need to change the laws in this state because everyone and their dog can steal your home in this state. Your primary residence should be off limits. If you are allowed to make someone homeless over $68 then the laws are perverted."

"If they are going to take and sell the house they should also have to sell it for fair market value. And give the rest of the funds back to her.
    For Christ sake they could pawn one of her TVs to pay that debt."

"My POINT sir, is that our perverted laws in this state allow creditors with judgments to SELL YOUR HOME FOR NEXT TO NOTHING OUT FROM UNDER YOU! I call that stealing. You don't?

Yes, she should have fought the lawsuit, but she knew she owed the debt, so how was she supposed to fight it? The laws are perverted because they allowed this scummy collection agency to actually SELL HER HOME OUT FROM UNDER HER OVER 68 LOUSY DOLLARS!"

"The reason I mention banks is because they are the ones behind this kind of system that comes in and wants to get people having to pay for 30 years to own a house. They love this sort of thing. I realize this is a collection agency that pulled this one this time. But the banks do this sort of thing all the time. How many people can go for 30 years with out losing their job,etc,etc...and if you do, they own your house and you get nothing in return. Even if you have paid 99% of your payments. I had a friend who was one of the hardest working and honest people I ever met get really messed over by the banks. He bought a truck for a business and then realized he was over his head, and asked if he could turn the truck back in. He wasn't upside down on the payments. The banker said sure, just sign here and turn in your truck and everything will be taken care of. He owed about $4000 on a $9000 bluebook truck. The sold the truck at one of thoes auctions that isn't open to the public for $1500 and then let him know that he still owed $2500 on a truch he didn't even own. They dinked him good. He paid them the $2500, same as this home owner, but selling someones house for $68 bill and then selling the house for $1500 sounds like a scam. I'm sure the people that bought it feel it's O.K. because it is all legal, It reminds be of the fact that Jesus only really gets down on two groups of people in the bible, the money changer (bankers) and the lawyers. I wonder why???"

What kind of house sells for $1550, even at a auction? That in itself sounds like the purchasers were working with the auctioneers and being a bit shady

These collection laws need to change. I had a bench warrant out for my arrest and was almost taken to jail for a $32.00 doctor bill that was paid, but the office showed it was not. It was then sent to collections and tried to take me to jail, I would have had to pay $750.00 bail. Again, collection laws need to change because they are ridiculous.

Credit laws do need to change. We had medical bills that were paid but the collection agency keep coming after us. They filed a suit for collection and we contested the suit. Several times the judge admonished the collection company to proceed or drop the suit and each time we would receive more notices or more papers to file. They keep this up until we missed a deadline (we had moved and did not get that filing until too late). Bam ... they got a judgement. We have appealed but collection continues. What can you do when the collection company has a lawyers on staff and we don't. The only consolation is that the lawyer will have to face another judge at a higher bar one day.

http://www.moneyteachers.org/Liens.htmTrillions for Evil, less sense for liberty and service! - "our" defacto motto Ripoffs
    johnl
    johnl

Trillions for Evil, less sense for liberty and service! - "our" defacto motto Empty trillions in debts is taking the price of gold up

Post  johnl Tue 02 Mar 2010, 9:58 pm

the consequences of trillions in debts and trying to cover the debts by printing more money or making "adjusting entries" (quantitative easing) is leading to much higher gold prices. Currency in Greece and England is being hammered by CDS derivative financiers who are betting against those currencies, because of the very high debts. Gold went over $1130 today.

John
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Trillions for Evil, less sense for liberty and service! - "our" defacto motto Empty Re: Trillions for Evil, less sense for liberty and service! - "our" defacto motto

Post  Calibabe Tue 02 Mar 2010, 11:12 pm

johnl wrote:the consequences of trillions in debts and trying to cover the debts by printing more money or making "adjusting entries" (quantitative easing) is leading to much higher gold prices. Currency in Greece and England is being hammered by CDS derivative financiers who are betting against those currencies, because of the very high debts. Gold went over $1130 today.

John

The consequences of printing that much money is called inflation.

Anyone that lived through the '70's knows that word only too well. We are gonna get hit with some big time inflation when this whole thing comes to a screeching end in the next 6 mos. I say that by summer we will be right smack dab in the middle of the second market collapse. This one will be fueled by the commercial real estate market. Then the residential market that has over 2.5 million homes in or near foreclosure. When those two forces hit, stocks will crash, and that is why the SEC just revised it's plan and now can close down any individual stock that loses 10% or more of its value in any one trading session.

Oh we haven't even seen the worst yet, I am afraid to say. pale
    johnl
    johnl

Trillions for Evil, less sense for liberty and service! - "our" defacto motto Empty close call traffic

Post  johnl Wed 03 Mar 2010, 4:33 am

http://www.syzygyjob.com//index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=35&topic=257255.new#new

Calibee, I just noticed at Sysygy that this evening Socalsnowgrl avoided a serious traffic accident on highway 101 (LA?).

That might've just been a coincidence, but having forums that allow outspoken comments might be a threat to TPTB. They've certainly been trying to pull the wool over everyone's eyes about inflation and deflation, based on the M3 money supply:

http://inflationdata.com/inflation/Inflation_Articles/M3_Money_supply_2.asp

This is a fairly informative article about keeping track of the M3 money supply, and how the money system is being manipulated.

excerpt:
    In August 2008, (before the crash) I said, "Now you might think a little deflation will help counteract all the inflation we've had lately. And yes that it will. But unfortunately, as we see in the article Inflation and Recession high inflation rates, followed by a contracting money supply, is the perfect recipe for recession or even depression... Unfortunately, based on the money supply, at the moment it looks like we are crashing down."
    The impact the economy feels depends on how much the money supply contracts or more precisely at the speed that the rate of increase slows. This is very important...
    The economy is like a drug addict. First the money supply increases by 1% and the economy gets a nice buzz. But the next time it takes a 2% increase to get the same buzz and before long it takes 10%, 12%, 15%. And then if the rate of increase drops back to "only" 9% the economy goes into withdrawal and tanks.
    That is exactly what we saw last year, we saw a progressively higher rate of increase in the money supply and then a drop down to "only 9%" and we saw banks and insurance companies going through major withdrawal symptoms.
    You would think a 9% increase in the money supply would be inflationary but instead we get deflation? That is because of the decrease in the rate of increase. It is sort of like the difference between speed and acceleration. Speed is the amount of increase 1%, 2% etc. but as it goes from 1% to 2% that is acceleration. The economy is addicted to acceleration. So deceleration results in deflation while acceleration results in inflation.
    Currently, we are seeing a slight acceleration in the money supply, which may help the patient temporarily but hasn't done a thing to cure his addiction.
    -----------------------

Fortunately, the SUV tailgating SoCal decelerated just in time.

John
    jeffersonzuma
    jeffersonzuma

Trillions for Evil, less sense for liberty and service! - "our" defacto motto Empty Re: Trillions for Evil, less sense for liberty and service! - "our" defacto motto

Post  jeffersonzuma Wed 03 Mar 2010, 5:28 am

There are no coincidences.. especially about why american drivers act like they're in a video game and that others' and their own lives are cheap, just so they can dominate and abuse, for a few seconds of false victory.. and why there are no public service campaigns for allowing safe distances and respecting the golden rule.. while pretending "united we stand" (but will kill you for my lazy ass ego that needs a big machine to compensate for an estrogenated body/mine)
    think about it, would you die for this?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:52 pm