Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

feeling the ground shake off and on for over a week now.. feels just like a small

Conch23
    Conch23

feeling the ground shake off and on for over a week now.. feels just like a small Empty feeling the ground shake off and on for over a week now.. feels just like a small

Post  Conch23 Tue 09 Mar 2010, 3:05 pm

quake. I hear a popping & cracking noise and the ground & walls feel just like a small shift or settling.
    This mornings sensation not as intense as the sensation I had before the big bear landers quake.
    That time I heard glass rattling and it was so real. I remember calling people and wondering why the news was not mentioning the quake we just had. 5 days later was big bear landers quake. Woke up this morning around 5:30 cuz I heard and felt the ground shaking. I was oh where is that coming? from in my dream or whatever and reasoned oh it's coming from the east and then went back to sleep for a short while. Now that I am awake am wondering if this is another warning like before?
    Going to go over quake supplies. Making me wonder here?? Blessings bounce
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

feeling the ground shake off and on for over a week now.. feels just like a small Empty Re: feeling the ground shake off and on for over a week now.. feels just like a small

Post  Calibabe Tue 09 Mar 2010, 6:43 pm

Conch23 wrote:quake. I hear a popping & cracking noise and the ground & walls feel just like a small shift or settling.
    This mornings sensation not as intense as the sensation I had before the big bear landers quake.
    That time I heard glass rattling and it was so real. I remember calling people and wondering why the news was not mentioning the quake we just had. 5 days later was big bear landers quake. Woke up this morning around 5:30 cuz I heard and felt the ground shaking. I was oh where is that coming? from in my dream or whatever and reasoned oh it's coming from the east and then went back to sleep for a short while. Now that I am awake am wondering if this is another warning like before?
    Going to go over quake supplies. Making me wonder here?? Blessings bounce

You know I think many of us that are in LA are feeling somewhat uneasy lately with all the activity that has been taking place all over the globe.

Good thing to go over the quake supplies. Gotta re-fill our 55 gal drum today. Water has been in that for over a year now so good time to re-fill it and start over. Good for watering the plants we have anyway. Just ordered more nutrition bars that can be used for meals (2400 calories). They are approved for such situations as earthquakes, hurricanes, etc. Checked all the first aid supplies this weekend.

Also this weekend I cleaned like a mad-woman. I did a complete remake on our bedroom and I put my jump kit (my green back-pac with my supplies) by the side of my bed along with an extra pair of shoes. Also set up a "grab and go" area where I can throw on a set of clothes fairly quickly. Also set up the same thing for my husband. My son has his are all set and is ready to go.

As a reminder, anyone that lives in an area that is affected by earthquakes should keep a flashlight by their bedside. Remember that if you are in bed sleeping and this thing hits it is going to really disorient you until you get your bearings. So a flashlight is a good thing to have on hand in the event your power goes out but things have fallen.

Hopefully your dream isn't as accurate this time conch flower

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 1:28 pm