Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+9
socalshakin
Leisa
mountaingirl/NM
Polly, AZ
Conch23
kay.so.or
penumbra
geenee
John Kettler
13 posters

Get ready--'cause here it comes! Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north)

Rose8
    Rose8

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) - Page 3 Empty Re: Get ready--'cause here it comes! Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north)

Post  Rose8 Fri 05 Mar 2010, 1:16 pm

I had the left ear too, around the same time, but in Missouri. Long and painful tone/pain.

You're right...it's not over. It's just getting started.

Sorry this is so hard on your body. I feel for you. I know my symptoms probably are very mild in comparison to yours. Maybe you need psi shielding for a day or so.
    *Cynthia

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) - Page 3 Empty Something's definitely inbound!

Post  *Cynthia Sat 06 Mar 2010, 5:05 am

John Kettler wrote:Rose8,

Hi and welcome aboard! Something's definitely inbound, for I feel flayed, my back's now in spasm and burning in the top 2/3, my temples are trying to mate, vision's way off, teeth are about to crack, and I'm practically gagging on tears I can't cry. Guts had calmed down earlier, but are now in a spasmed knot, leaving me deeply conflicted about eating: am both starved and nauseous. Pain's so intense I'm now gasping and groaning aloud. Enjoy your nap!

John

Hi John,

Just wanted to say Hi, I've missed your "smiling face" okay posts on EB. It's been a relief in some ways to have the quakes come, the build up to them was horrible. I would love to see things calm down but we know that's not the case. Take care & be well, C
    John Kettler

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) - Page 3 Empty Now I understand Thursday night into Friday! Also, getting royally hammered

Post  John Kettler Sat 06 Mar 2010, 1:24 pm

Rose8 and Cynthia,

Was blown away when I finally got to look at Friday's quake list. Definitely explains why Thursday night into early Friday was so horrid for me! What are we to make, though, of the agonizing, spasmed and blazing right shoulder (Chile, methinks) into area between the shoulder blades and the murderous series of right side headaches, both of which I'm dealing with right now? Seem to be finally experiencing improved flow in a variety of areas: got splendid help with a legal matter, got to have a grounding steak dinner and reconnect with my friend and business partner, whom I hadn't seen in weeks, manifested a wholly unexpected small sum of money and, despite repeated eviscerations (one currently in progress), my guts are much improved in function.

Cynthia,

Welcome aboard! Haven't been to EB since it returned, but I should sneak a peek soonish, just to see what's going on there. Am guessing there's new blood showing up there, just like here.

It's 5:24 a.m. PST.

John
    John Kettler

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) - Page 3 Empty EQ 6:59 a.m. PST Frozen since last post, despite Nanook mode n/t

Post  John Kettler Sat 06 Mar 2010, 3:05 pm

n/t
    John Kettler

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) - Page 3 Empty This is ridiculous! Ripped to pieces since ~7 p.m. PST

Post  John Kettler Sun 07 Mar 2010, 12:18 pm

Crashed from ~7 a.m.-6 p.m., then was up for a few hours, returning to bed, still exhausted and bleary of eye, at around 8 p.m. Fat lot of good that did! Suffice it to say that since, I have been almost continuously ripped apart, my energies and being spun about as in a blender, my deeply freaked out mind in overdrive, unable to get comfortable, frozen or frozen and roasted together, trying to stay sane, repeatedly gutted, etc. Finally gave up in utter despair and am watching TV as of 4:17 a.m. PST. If this is all inbound event related, it's going to be ugly!

John
    geenee
    geenee

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) - Page 3 Empty Re: Get ready--'cause here it comes! Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north)

Post  geenee Sun 07 Mar 2010, 9:53 pm

John Kettler wrote:Crashed from ~7 a.m.-6 p.m., then was up for a few hours, returning to bed, still exhausted and bleary of eye, at around 8 p.m. Fat lot of good that did! Suffice it to say that since, I have been almost continuously ripped apart, my energies and being spun about as in a blender, my deeply freaked out mind in overdrive, unable to get comfortable, frozen or frozen and roasted together, trying to stay sane, repeatedly gutted, etc. Finally gave up in utter despair and am watching TV as of 4:17 a.m. PST. If this is all inbound event related, it's going to be ugly!

John
    Hey John, Are you right on top of a fault? Maybe thats why you have so many symptoms? P.s. Are you trying to get the award for the longest thread going! Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) - Page 3 Icon_bounce Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) - Page 3 Lol
    John Kettler

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) - Page 3 Empty Planet's convulsed more or less nonstop since last night

Post  John Kettler Sun 07 Mar 2010, 10:36 pm

geenee,

Good one! In fairness to me, though, there have been lots of Chile quakes since I started this thread--some way up north and well out of the 8.8's strike zone.

Offhand, I can't remember any bout of planetary convulsions which has gone as long as this one. Finally crashed around noon here and "slept" for maybe an hour, with a few brief catnaps since. Not only am I an exhausted wreck, but I feel deeply sad and eviscerated. Not only that, but a storm front has moved in, and we are now having a cation overdose from fairly substantial winds. Cation overdose creates something called SIS (Serotonin Irritation Syndrome), in which the brain responds to all those cations by releasing lots of serotonin, creating irritability and rawness in most and violence in some. A good example of such a wind are the Santa Ana winds of California, which affect people so much they even got mentioned in a Raymond Chandler novel, where he talked about normally meek abused housewives eying the steak knives.

Frankly, I need relief. Now!!!

John
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) - Page 3 Empty Hi John

Post  Polly, AZ Sun 07 Mar 2010, 10:45 pm

John Kettler wrote:geenee,

Good one! In fairness to me, though, there have been lots of Chile quakes since I started this thread--some way up north and well out of the 8.8's strike zone.

Offhand, I can't remember any bout of planetary convulsions which has gone as long as this one. Finally crashed around noon here and "slept" for maybe an hour, with a few brief catnaps since. Not only am I an exhausted wreck, but I feel deeply sad and eviscerated. Not only that, but a storm front has moved in, and we are now having a cation overdose from fairly substantial winds. Cation overdose creates something called SIS (Serotonin Irritation Syndrome), in which the brain responds to all those cations by releasing lots of serotonin, creating irritability and rawness in most and violence in some. A good example of such a wind are the Santa Ana winds of California, which affect people so much they even got mentioned in a Raymond Chandler novel, where he talked about normally meek abused housewives eying the steak knives.

Frankly, I need relief. Now!!!

Hi John, I haven't ever had symptoms as severe as you have, but I have been to my breaking point a few times. I agree that you need some relief. I can get relief when I am really bad by playing music through head-phones. Not soothing music, music you can tap your feet with or can't sit still and want to dance around. It does shift the energy for a time and gives some relief. It won't work unless you use head-phones. Maybe you should give it a try. Keeping you in my prayers. Take care of YOU!

John
    John Kettler

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) - Page 3 Empty I think there's a fault in the Ventura area on the other end over by Moorpark

Post  John Kettler Sun 07 Mar 2010, 11:27 pm

geenee,

Better than the five I was in the middle of when I lived in Carson, California!

Polly,

Thanks for the suggestion and the concern! What's hitting me now is beyond brutal.

John
    John Kettler

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) - Page 3 Empty EQ 12:46 a.m. PST Chile continues to get hit; other areas now activated

Post  John Kettler Mon 08 Mar 2010, 8:57 am

NEIC is showing lots of activity since my last post, with one unexpected event being a 5.9 in Turkey. http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_all.php Am fighting a battle to stay sane and warm, with stuff way up, frustration off the charts and sadness high. Inner guidance is to relax and trust, a rather tall order! There's more on the heels of whatever hit at 12:46 a.m., and my upper right back's lit up, I'm semicrippled, listing right and lit up sole to crown on the right as well. Eyes and sockets are slugged, and teeth and jaws ache. The good news? My guts aren't being ripped asunder as badly as before. It's 12:56 a.m.

John

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 12:46 pm