Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

Cayce and Chile Quake

ny

Cayce and Chile Quake Empty Cayce and Chile Quake

Post  ny Mon 01 Mar 2010, 3:26 am

Did anyone think of Edgar Cayce and his predictions for earth changes when Chile was hit?
    I think he said that the Cali quake would happen after a disturbance or rising of the earth
    either in the Caribbean or at Mt. Etna, and all of this after South America is shaken "from top to bottom"
    More to come?
    melinda
    melinda

Cayce and Chile Quake Empty Re: Cayce and Chile Quake

Post  melinda Mon 01 Mar 2010, 4:29 am

i haven't decided wether this is a natural or manmade quake.

they are diffrant....

some of yall with means and ways to see this ...i would like to read yall thots.
    Mary/Portland, OR
    Mary/Portland, OR

Post  Mary/Portland, OR Mon 01 Mar 2010, 4:35 am

I found the following at this link:

http://www.wolflodge.org/sananda/edgar_cayce.htm

"California Earthquake Prediction

If there is the greater activities in the Vesuvius, or Pelee then the southern coast of California and the areas between Salt lake and the southern portions of Nevada may expect within the three months following same, an inundation by the earthquakes.

More Earth Change Readings

The earth will be broken up in many places. The early part will see a change in the physical aspect of the west coast of America. There will be open waters appear in the northern portions of Greenland.

There will be new lands seen off the Caribbean Sea, and dry land will appear. South America will be shaken from the uppermost portion to the end, and in the Antarctic off Tierra Del Fuego, land and a strait with rushing water.

Question: How soon will the changes in the earth's activity begin to be apparent?

Answer Cayce: When there is the first breaking up of some conditions in the South Pacific and the sinking or rising in the Mediterranean and the Etna area then we would say they have begun. "
    Bill Silver Eagle
    Bill Silver Eagle

Cayce and Chile Quake Empty Chile Quake and Nazca Plate

Post  Bill Silver Eagle Mon 01 Mar 2010, 2:54 pm

This thread reminded me that back in 2005, I think, a number of people had dreams pertaining to the Arvidson Linement, Lemuria, a drop in the East Africa Rift and rize in the Dead Sea. I can't find the copy of the thread I had posted and saved to my computer, but I recall there being almost a concensus among many of us that the Nazca Plate was the former continent of Lemuria.
    Dude_in_CA
    Dude_in_CA

Post  Dude_in_CA Mon 01 Mar 2010, 10:57 pm

melinda wrote:i haven't decided wether this is a natural or manmade quake.

they are diffrant....

some of yall with means and ways to see this ...i would like to read yall thots.

The precursors felt as natural as any other Chile region quake, but lately I've been at a loss to quantify what 'natural' means anymore. Kind of hard to explain succinctly...perhaps you get my drift.
    ny

Cayce and Chile Quake Empty South America shakin'

Post  ny Tue 02 Mar 2010, 12:25 am

I couldn't find that "South America will shake from top to bottom"
    quote online, but I know Its from Cayce.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 12:33 am