Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+2
Dude_in_CA
burnedmyrrh
6 posters

Attn: Dude in CA YOU WERE RIGHT!!!

burnedmyrrh

Attn:  Dude in CA YOU WERE RIGHT!!! Empty Attn: Dude in CA YOU WERE RIGHT!!!

Post  burnedmyrrh Sat 27 Feb 2010, 6:06 pm

Hey Dude in CA,

YOU WERE RIGHT ON THE BULLSEYE WITH YOUR CHILE PREDICTION!!! TOP NUMERO UNO FOR YOU!!!
    Dude_in_CA
    Dude_in_CA

Attn:  Dude in CA YOU WERE RIGHT!!! Empty Re: Attn: Dude in CA YOU WERE RIGHT!!!

Post  Dude_in_CA Sat 27 Feb 2010, 6:51 pm

It's the one area I have confidence with beyond any other. When nothing hit in my 2 day window I had a bad feeling because it was a whole day of feeling super pissed off with no external explanation. In fairness though I did not think we were talking an 8.8! Maybe high 6 or outside chance low to mid 7 with the delay. But the longer the wait, the bigger the quake, and with so many people reporting a spike in tones and weird south america related pains, it makes a lot of sense in hindsight.

I just hope the relatively good building codes down there due to the seismic history is going to mean the death toll stays low.
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Attn:  Dude in CA YOU WERE RIGHT!!! Empty Re: Attn: Dude in CA YOU WERE RIGHT!!!

Post  socalshakin Sat 27 Feb 2010, 6:52 pm

Dude_in_CA wrote:It's the one area I have confidence with beyond any other. When nothing hit in my 2 day window I had a bad feeling because it was a whole day of feeling super pissed off with no external explanation. In fairness though I did not think we were talking an 8.8! Maybe high 6 or outside chance low to mid 7 with the delay. But the longer the wait, the bigger the quake, and with so many people reporting a spike in tones and weird south america related pains, it makes a lot of sense in hindsight.

I just hope the relatively good building codes down there due to the seismic history is going to mean the death toll stays low.

Great job on this call, Dude!
    Conch23
    Conch23

Attn:  Dude in CA YOU WERE RIGHT!!! Empty yes good job dude you are right on seems Chile was on your mind for a while.

Post  Conch23 Sat 27 Feb 2010, 7:19 pm

Dude_in_CA wrote:It's the one area I have confidence with beyond any other. When nothing hit in my 2 day window I had a bad feeling because it was a whole day of feeling super pissed off with no external explanation. In fairness though I did not think we were talking an 8.8! Maybe high 6 or outside chance low to mid 7 with the delay. But the longer the wait, the bigger the quake, and with so many people reporting a spike in tones and weird south america related pains, it makes a lot of sense in hindsight.

Jeanne/Tulsa

Attn:  Dude in CA YOU WERE RIGHT!!! Empty Amazing

Post  Jeanne/Tulsa Sat 27 Feb 2010, 7:44 pm

Dude in Ca, I bow to you. (We're not worthy, we're not worthy!) That's one of the best calls I've ever seen on these boards. Congrats!
    Dude_in_CA
    Dude_in_CA

Post  Dude_in_CA Sat 27 Feb 2010, 10:28 pm

And let's not forget, I was commenting in Karin's post! She nailed it via her observation of others.
    John Kettler

Attn:  Dude in CA YOU WERE RIGHT!!! Empty Hats off to all who got it right! n/t

Post  John Kettler Sun 28 Feb 2010, 1:30 am

n/t

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 6:17 am