Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+4
John Kettler
Conch23
Nightmoves
socalshakin
8 posters

Uneasy feeling all night, little sleep, fog horn tones this A.M.

socalshakin
    socalshakin

Uneasy feeling all night, little sleep,  fog horn tones this A.M. Empty Uneasy feeling all night, little sleep, fog horn tones this A.M.

Post  socalshakin Thu 18 Feb 2010, 5:46 pm

Felt like I got next to no sleep last night. Kept waking up feeling a very foreboding feeling. Made it very hard to try and fall back asleep each time.

I gave up at about 7:30am or so and have been up since. Have had 3 R ear tones that were similar to a high pitch fog horn blast between 7am and 9:30am... you know the sound, from one of those fog horn cans that are annoying as hell. Each one lasted about 5-10 seconds. No clue what this is for, as the only fog horn sound I've heard before is a low, deep one. No clue what one at the opposite end of pitch would mean.

Back is super tender today, mid back area. Muscles on both sides of my spine have been spasming. Think I'm going to go soak in the tub if it doesn't let up.

edit: My GI's have been terrible since last night. I ate a Subway sandwich and a salad and potato earlier in the day. Nothing that should set me off like this. Curious as to where John is this morning!! John, you out there neighbor?

Last edited by socalshakin on Thu 18 Feb 2010, 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Uneasy feeling all night, little sleep,  fog horn tones this A.M. Empty Re: Uneasy feeling all night, little sleep, fog horn tones this A.M.

Post  Nightmoves Thu 18 Feb 2010, 5:52 pm

socalshakin wrote:Felt like I got next to no sleep last night. Kept waking up feeling a very foreboding feeling. Made it very hard to try and fall back asleep each time.

I gave up at about 7:30am or so and have been up since. Have had 3 R ear tones that were similar to a high pitch fog horn blast between 7am and 9:30am... you know the sound, from one of those fog horn cans that are annoying as hell. Each one lasted about 5-10 seconds. No clue what this is for, as the only fog horn sound I've heard before is a low, deep one. No clue what one at the opposite end of pitch would mean.

Back is super tender today, mid back area. Muscles on both sides of my spine have been spasming. Think I'm going to go soak in the tub if it doesn't let up.

I feel like I am in that fog scratch . Plus my grandson felt groggy and he got lots of sleep last night. I don't know if it is the weather or what. I just feel like I am waiting for the other shoe to drop. Hope you feel better.
    Conch23
    Conch23

Uneasy feeling all night, little sleep,  fog horn tones this A.M. Empty Weird sleep past two nights

Post  Conch23 Thu 18 Feb 2010, 7:46 pm

Feeling some anxiety..restless. Ears hurting as if pressure is building.
    Posted somewhere..same words uneasy feeling.
    blessings
    Starting to have symptoms for the Caribbean area??again
    neck and throat area a bug for that area.
    Hot & cold too this am & last night.
    Wiped about about now.. Anxiety level was way too high this am.
    Think I can crash for a bit & revive myself.

Last edited by Conch23 on Thu 18 Feb 2010, 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    John Kettler

Uneasy feeling all night, little sleep,  fog horn tones this A.M. Empty Have extrme symps to support your forebodings

Post  John Kettler Thu 18 Feb 2010, 9:45 pm

Something very big-huge is brewing, evidenced by extreme protracted venting and deep freeze from ~9:45 a.m. PST-10:22 a.m., during which it was an uphill fight for sanity while my ego was upside down. Was in and out of consciousness thereafter, and extreme venting resumed just before I got up for the second time at ~1:28 p.m. Am so crippled I can barely move, with sciatics flaring down to toes and halfway up my back, broken right foot, very unhappy Spock pinch sites, stuff (can't type, fixed several already) neck, throbbing wraparound headache, with pronounced pain on right, terrible balance, listing right and very wobbly on my feet. Vision's way off, too. Blown up like a balloon, writhing guts and feel nauseous. Body can't thermoregulate, either. It's 1:43 p.m. PST, and I'm going back to bed.

John
    John Kettler

Uneasy feeling all night, little sleep,  fog horn tones this A.M. Empty Re: Uneasy feeling all night, little sleep, fog horn tones this A.M.

Post  John Kettler Fri 19 Feb 2010, 12:49 am

Sent myself to the hot shower instead of bed and emerged semifunctional, almost miraculous given the state I was in before. In turn, was able to have a short drive over to see my long unseen friend and business partner, get caught up and do some business stuff, but the hammer is coming down hard as of 4:44 p.m. PST. Back's screaming, head's killing me (made worse by inbound storm), both ears are blocked, itch fiercely and are icepicked, guts are blown up and hurt. Feel deeply sad, and it's getting worse by the minute. Venting's resumed, too. glad I got back when I did, because my eyes are again badly messed up!

John
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Fri 19 Feb 2010, 12:55 am

Hang in there John! Yeah, I can see things would be worse with the incoming storm. Perhaps this is what's causing my back pain.. Can't figure out the tones though, yet.
    Bluefeather
    Bluefeather

Uneasy feeling all night, little sleep,  fog horn tones this A.M. Empty 2-18-2010 @ 3 PM MST = EQ Sleepies

Post  Bluefeather Fri 19 Feb 2010, 1:21 am

2-18-2010 .... from 3 PM thru 5 PM MST

Instantly felt extreme heavy energy enough to put me to sleep almost
    immediately. Slept for two solid hours.
    Dude_in_CA
    Dude_in_CA

Post  Dude_in_CA Fri 19 Feb 2010, 4:58 am

I had several days of feeling almost no earth stuff of consequence but it has started up again as of this afternoon. Lower back, stomach 'stuff', right shoulder and good 'ol high pitch tones, although they have been sort of diffuse and very light...nothing I can sink my teeth into or count seconds on clearly. The break was nice while it lasted... Cool
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Uneasy feeling all night, little sleep,  fog horn tones this A.M. Empty Hi Dude !

Post  Polly, AZ Fri 19 Feb 2010, 5:13 am

Dude_in_CA wrote:I had several days of feeling almost no earth stuff of consequence but it has started up again as of this afternoon. Lower back, stomach 'stuff', right shoulder and good 'ol high pitch tones, although they have been sort of diffuse and very light...nothing I can sink my teeth into or count seconds on clearly. The break was nice while it lasted... Cool

Good to see that you found us over here. I had a couple of days like you did with barely any symptoms. It felt like a time warp for me - a hiccup in time. All of my symptoms now are either for the Haiti area or South America/Mexico. Almost feels like time is drifting right now
    Dude_in_CA
    Dude_in_CA

Post  Dude_in_CA Fri 19 Feb 2010, 5:35 am

Polly, AZ wrote:

Good to see that you found us over here. I had a couple of days like you did with barely any symptoms. It felt like a time warp for me - a hiccup in time. All of my symptoms now are either for the Haiti area or South America/Mexico. Almost feels like time is drifting right now

Hi Polly. Yeah, it was weird to have so many days of almost zero anything. Actually it was great! I too had a little 'time strangeness' during that period, but today feels pretty 'normal'...whatever that is. Laughing
    John Kettler

Post  John Kettler Fri 19 Feb 2010, 6:12 am

Polly and Dude in CA,

It's 10:08 p.m. PST, and I'm being clobbered to the point of welling tears and am about to go into Nanook mode from the plate grinding. Upper and middle back feel broken, neck's bad, vision's off, teeth and jaws ache. Venting hard and deeply.

On a separate note, wanted to let you know that I started a time warp thread, after a bizarre experience in my own life yesterday.

John
    Kate in AZ

Post  Kate in AZ Fri 19 Feb 2010, 6:27 am

ditto that, socalshakin Kate!

I posted about my uneasiness over at skywise's site (I hope we can somehow merge yours and his, BTW, and I'm sure those who can willhelp defray your costs). The phrase "the Ides of March) is hitting me strongly. I feel deeply uneasy,and felt it since the night before Bopp's site abruptly shut down. That last event, BTW, has increased my uneasiness tenfold.

Be well, all!
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Fri 19 Feb 2010, 6:34 am

Kate in AZ wrote:ditto that, socalshakin Kate!

I posted about my uneasiness over at skywise's site (I hope we can somehow merge yours and his, BTW, and I'm sure those who can willhelp defray your costs). The phrase "the Ides of March) is hitting me strongly. I feel deeply uneasy,and felt it since the night before Bopp's site abruptly shut down. That last event, BTW, has increased my uneasiness tenfold.

Be well, all!

Kate, Thank you! This site is totally free though, so I would feel wrong ever asking anyone for money or help. I'm just glad I was able to find such a nice, free solution for us while things get straightened out.. or made permanent. Whatever the case may be, this is here for all of us. Glad you joined us Smile I too will keep up with Skywise and see what's going on there. Can't guarantee I'll get much time to post there while keeping an eye on this, but I'll be by there.

Love & blessings,
    Kate

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 5:58 am