Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

Holding back the menace

OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Holding back the menace Empty Holding back the menace

Post  OregonGuy Fri 11 Nov 2011, 5:39 pm

I was in a valley bottom with mild rising hills on either side. I just knew that something with destructive potential was heading my way. I was here to stop it and so I did using different poses of QiGong. The menace looked like a dark storm in the air, black clouds. It was advancing quickly until I resolved into a final QiGong stance. The dream ended.

This is another one of my wandering dreams where I'm alone in a strange landscape. I feel like I'm on a mission or patrol. The adversary is not human. The menace is takes different forms though it always seems to be vapor at some point. What is different this time was the use of QiGong. I did take a class on it a few years ago but never took up the practice. Why? Don't know, probably should. Seems to work well in dreams against whatever the heck the menace is all about.

Here's a link about QiGong. Similar to Tai Chi, deals with moving 'energy'. I do believe in that.

http://taoism.about.com/od/glossaryoftaoistterms/g/qigong.htm

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 1:44 am