Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Will be offline while doing some journaling as part of my health investigation workup; won't be posting while in this mode

John Kettler

Will be offline while doing some journaling as part of my health investigation workup; won't be posting while in this mode Empty Will be offline while doing some journaling as part of my health investigation workup; won't be posting while in this mode

Post  John Kettler Sun 11 Jul 2010, 10:01 pm

Wanted to let you all know that I'll be gone for a bit after being requested to "unplug" and instead write up what's happening with me in a journal as support for upcoming medical exams. Am supposed to provide detailed symptoms and times for what I'm feeling, when, how bad and where it hurts, apparently as a potential diagnostic aid.

John
    beejean
    beejean

Will be offline while doing some journaling as part of my health investigation workup; won't be posting while in this mode Empty best wishes on your work with symptom journaling

Post  beejean Mon 12 Jul 2010, 12:15 am

Shocked pale
    Sorry to hear that you won't be able to write on line for a while, John. I hope that paper journaling helps your symptoms. Who knows how even the visual strain required to comment and keep up with forums might be affecting you. I hope everything goes well and you'll be able to find a few things that will help you heal some of the back pains, headaches and stomach upsets you've endured. !
    John Kettler

Will be offline while doing some journaling as part of my health investigation workup; won't be posting while in this mode Empty I'm back!!!

Post  John Kettler Wed 04 Aug 2010, 2:23 am

beejean and fellow sensitives,

I've realized that while "unplugging" sounded good from a theoretical standpoint, journaling isn't much fun for me, became real work which really brought no revelations and cut me off from vitally needed support here--precisely when pretty much everything was in high stress on my end. Worse, I started going OCD on the journal, burning a lot of time and energy, while proving my corollary to Marcus Aurelius regarding the unexamined life is true: The overly examined life is unlivable! I shall therefore continue a much more laconic journal and return to the fold here as and when able. Have had comprehensive physical and a skull MRI, both clean, with absolutely nothing found which bore on my peculiar condition. Next stop? The neurologist, whom I shall have to extensively brief on what medicine and science already know of human environmental sensitivities to such things as geomagnetism, solar flares, winds, geopathic stress, SIS, etc. Should be fun! PubMed searches I did days ago to update what I knew from my article proved most illuminating.

Missed you all!

Regards,

John Kettler
    beejean
    beejean

Will be offline while doing some journaling as part of my health investigation workup; won't be posting while in this mode Empty Glad that you have re-joined every one and are making decisions in the field for best treatments of your sym Hx

Post  beejean Thu 05 Aug 2010, 2:33 am

John Kettler wrote:beejean and fellow sensitives,

I've realized that while "unplugging" sounded good from a theoretical standpoint, journaling isn't much fun for me, became real work which really brought no revelations and cut me off from vitally needed support here
    Missed you all!

Laughing Smile Very Happy
    Hi John! Glad to hear that the conclusion you reached about the forum was worthwhile.

No matter what, these experiments in discovering what helps and what doesn't help in your day to day life really prove valuable to being able to have a life worth living. I've backed off these forums for a while and probably will post less frequently, but I love to read the posts, and I've had you in mind the past few days, because you're such a feeling person and a descriptive earth-empath.

I was a little concerned to see the inbound space weather and geomag disturbances, but glad that so far the power grid here has held up. I'm not sure how Earthboppin is doing though because I noticed their site was bogged down this morning. I am getting an huge and distracting ringing in the ears and general headaches during this geomag stuff but I haven't had anything else go on. Since I was doing a little program today, I would have preferred to not have had those symptoms but I managed to finish the project and ship it! Hope things are going well for you.

So glad to have you back ! cheers
    John Kettler

Will be offline while doing some journaling as part of my health investigation workup; won't be posting while in this mode Empty Glad to be back!

Post  John Kettler Fri 06 Aug 2010, 3:13 am

beejean,

I think the geomagnetic storms have been ripping me to pieces in energy body terms (see 6.3 thread for details), and that's with all the other stuff raging already. The planet's been rocking, and I'm a mess, with real problems remembering, properly placing information, speaking, hearing and more. As for these boards, their utility was never in doubt, but I foolishly tried to please someone else--with my own well-being at stake. Won't make that mistake twice. Earthboppin was fine when I was there the other day, but I haven't tried visiting today.

John

Sponsored content

Will be offline while doing some journaling as part of my health investigation workup; won't be posting while in this mode Empty Re: Will be offline while doing some journaling as part of my health investigation workup; won't be posting while in this mode

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 1:31 pm