Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

MS tornado/CA quake- ODD DREAM

socalshakin
    socalshakin

MS tornado/CA quake- ODD DREAM Empty MS tornado/CA quake- ODD DREAM

Post  socalshakin Tue 28 Jun 2011, 7:47 pm

Such an odd dream...

My mom told me she wanted me to go with her to MS because my Grandpa was going on vacation there. Said that we were leaving on the 28th and we'd be driving which would take us 2 days to get there. Said we'd then stay for 2 days and then drive back. I thought it odd that we were driving so long to stay for so short.

When we arrived, I split up with Mom while she went to go look for my Grandpa. I was in some sort of a school, I don't know whether it was high school or college and I was in a math class, but I had a camcorder and told them that I was a film student from Los Angeles, filming an improv type film. I asked all of the students to write their name and email addresses down so I could give them credit in the credits when the film was finished.

I then went into the hall and out on some sort of a balcony. The sky is real dark and it's storming, rain is coming down real hard and I see what looks like a debris cloud spin up on the hill across the street, which I knew was 2 blocks away. I looked up and could see the funnel stretching over the school into the clouds. It moved away from the school I was at, but caused massive damage in town. I interviewed with a news reporter and told them the funnel had to be at least a mile wide.

When I told her I was from Los Angeles, she asked me if I had talked to my family since the 7.2 quake that just happened. I frantically tried calling my bf, but the call wouldn't go through..

I woke up then.

I have no clue what to make of this. My grandpa is dead 7 years this year... And the timing.. Leave on the 28th... Drive 2 days (the 30th) stay 2 days (the 2nd) and 2 days to drive home (the 4th). A 7.2 quake.

Seems like a lot of numerology.. Any thoughts?
    beejean
    beejean

MS tornado/CA quake- ODD DREAM Empty Re: MS tornado/CA quake- ODD DREAM

Post  beejean Wed 29 Jun 2011, 11:10 pm

socalshakin wrote:Such an odd dream...

...MS because my Grandpa was going on vacation there. Said that we were leaving on the 28th and we'd be driving which would take us 2 days to get there. Said we'd then stay for 2 days and then drive back.
    ...Filming improv...
    The sky is real dark and it's storming, rain is coming down real hard and I see what looks like a debris cloud spin up on the hill across the street....
    ....[during new interview with a Live reporter]...
    When I told her I was from Los Angeles, she asked me if I had talked to my family since the 7.2 quake that just happened.

Your dream highlights how the natural world is right now throwing events at us that are more startling and with wide impacts to human lives and well-being than film, television and internet.

It also highlights that the dangers to human settlements and well-being are nation wide from sea to shining sea.
    July 2 (7.2) is probably in a geophysical danger window and that is a language you'd understand.
    Your late grandfather, God rest his soul, and your Mom were close, and he was probably praying for you from heaven, not to have you visit him, but to have you realize that he still cares for you and always will.

Just my two cents, from beejean

sunny

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 12:58 am