Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+7
Pam, Az
Calibabe
Leisa
Dawn
Conch23
Dreemz
Rose8
11 posters

Geological Event Clairvoyant Dreams

Rose8
    Rose8

Geological Event Clairvoyant Dreams Empty Geological Event Clairvoyant Dreams

Post  Rose8 Tue 02 Mar 2010, 12:35 am

I have the lovely gift of seeing geological events prior to their happening.
    Last year, I dreamed the eruption of the 9000 years "dormant" volcanic eruption in South America...I believe that was Chile too.

I had a dream pertaining to spring and California...when the roses bloom, three weeks ago.

Friday night/Saturday morning I had a very prophetic dream. I thought upon first getting out of bed and checking the news that it was the Chile quake...but upon further reflection, there were too many elements of the dream that did not fit. So I spent all day yesterday investigating to work out the elements.

I am fairly sure the dream is indicating New Madrid fault. If it is not, it is indicating the exact opposite side of my location, which is where the Oklahoma quake took place Saturday. I would not have a dream about a 4.4 quake...seems the dreams are reserved for more important upheavals, like volcanos, huge quakes, and death of friends and family and the like. Two spirit animals played important roles in the dream, both of which indicate prophecy of earth and natural disaster.

I've been dreaming these things since I was a little girl. I've never actually realized that my body might get twinges to indicate coming quakes. All Friday afternoon through bedtime, my right knee was suddenly on fire. That rarely happens. I couldn't think of why it might. It was no colder than usual, no storm system moving in and I hadn't done anything to inflame it myself. As we all know, the Chile quake happened Saturday morning, so I'm excited to learn a new ability to assist me with the dreaming. Timing is everything with my dreams. The dreams I have usually happen in 3-5 days timeframe. So...if I have a natural disaster dream, maybe I can pinpoint the source. AND...just what do I do with that information? My niece said it would have been nice if I could have called the folks down in Chile ahead of time. While that's not ever going to happen, who knows...maybe it can help somehow, somebody, somewhere. I have the gift, so what do I do with it? scratch
    Dreemz
    Dreemz

Geological Event Clairvoyant Dreams Empty Dream Warning Alert System, Website Warnings? Save Lives!

Post  Dreemz Tue 02 Mar 2010, 1:08 am

Hello Rose8,

may I say, after watching my grandmother for many years,witnessed her many prophetic dreams, precog, visions,
    etc. and she always said, most of us are highly intuitive,
    many psychic, but bcuz we are overloaded with so much electronics, etc. we (humanity) misses out on realizing and recognizing our inner gifts of intuition. Too much "noise",
    distractions and electronic technology that "interferes"
    with our very own "receptors"...

Also, with that said, I know she always taught us to "honor
    our dreams" sending them out into the universe and know
    that the good you do with this gift, will reach where it should,
    and a 911-Dream-Warning Alert board, that we could send all over the world, to warn others especially of catastrophic
    earth disasters, it's worth doing.

Imagine something like the telephone emergency 911,
    and an early "Alert" Dream Warnings. There are dozens of
    dream websites and just imagine if we could all connect
    and share our dreams as emergency alert system, how many lives
    could be saved in the future? wow! something to really think about huh? Dream-Activism in Action? Dream Alert in Action?
    something like that! Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea
    Rose8
    Rose8

Geological Event Clairvoyant Dreams Empty Re: Geological Event Clairvoyant Dreams

Post  Rose8 Tue 02 Mar 2010, 1:34 am

I come from a long line of clairvoyant dreamers. Grandma, Mom, me, my two children even.

It is a good idea, if it weren't for the world of hateful skeptics... No
    Conch23
    Conch23

Geological Event Clairvoyant Dreams Empty There will be an event when you will have your answer as to what to do with your abilities. They are abiities keep using them. Disregard the skeptics.

Post  Conch23 Tue 02 Mar 2010, 2:35 am

Rose8 wrote:I have the lovely gift of seeing geological events prior to their happening.
    Last year, I dreamed the eruption of the 9000 years "dormant" volcanic eruption in South America...I believe that was Chile too.

I had a dream pertaining to spring and California...when the roses bloom, three weeks ago.

Friday night/Saturday morning I had a very prophetic dream. I thought upon first getting out of bed and checking the news that it was the Chile quake...but upon further reflection, there were too many elements of the dream that did not fit. So I spent all day yesterday investigating to work out the elements.

I am fairly sure the dream is indicating New Madrid fault. If it is not, it is indicating the exact opposite side of my location, which is where the Oklahoma quake took place Saturday. I would not have a dream about a 4.4 quake...seems the dreams are reserved for more important upheavals, like volcanos, huge quakes, and death of friends and family and the like. Two spirit animals played important roles in the dream, both of which indicate prophecy of earth and natural disaster.

I've been dreaming these things since I was a little girl. I've never actually realized that my body might get twinges to indicate coming quakes. All Friday afternoon through bedtime, my right knee was suddenly on fire. That rarely happens. I couldn't think of why it might. It was no colder than usual, no storm system moving in and I hadn't done anything to inflame it myself. As we all know, the Chile quake happened Saturday morning, so I'm excited to learn a new ability to assist me with the dreaming. Timing is everything with my dreams. The dreams I have usually happen in 3-5 days timeframe. So...if I have a natural disaster dream, maybe I can pinpoint the source. AND...just what do I do with that information? My niece said it would have been nice if I could have called the folks down in Chile ahead of time. While that's not ever going to happen, who knows...maybe it can help somehow, somebody, somewhere. I have the gift, so what do I do with it? scratch
    I asked myself that question for a long time 10 yrs ago I helped the FBI in a missing child case.It was a synchronistic event and an answer to my many questions re this gift/abilities. Pay attention and be open for spirit to guide you and share your messages no matter how small you think they are it will matter to someone somewhere. Light & Blessings & thanks for sharing your dream & experiences. Sara
    Dawn
    Dawn

Geological Event Clairvoyant Dreams Empty Re: Geological Event Clairvoyant Dreams

Post  Dawn Tue 02 Mar 2010, 1:43 pm

Hi Rose8,

I'd like to hear more about the one with California and roses. Roses have been coming up big time lately for me and Terra, another friend who posts on these boards.

Thanks, Dawn
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Tue 02 Mar 2010, 2:29 pm

In the dream I was inside a two-story, white country house. My family said they were moving to LA and I told them I COULD NOT go, WOULD not go. I had to stay here. I asked them, "What about the earthquake and tsunami that's going to hit?!" They did not answer. I went onto the porch outside and there were pink roses poking inward through the railing. I saw one kind of wilty and I plucked its petals. I held out the handful and the wind caught them and spiraled them away from my hand. I could see hills to the south in the distance. It was just "greening up", a large bush had buds on it but not flowered yet. It was sunny out. Windy.

I am still at a loss as to what this dream means. The focal points of it though were losing family, the EQ statement I made, and the roses in the wind creating a spiral.
    Leisa
    Leisa

Post  Leisa Tue 02 Mar 2010, 3:39 pm

Rose8 wrote:In the dream I was inside a two-story, white country house. My family said they were moving to LA and I told them I COULD NOT go, WOULD not go. I had to stay here. I asked them, "What about the earthquake and tsunami that's going to hit?!" They did not answer. I went onto the porch outside and there were pink roses poking inward through the railing. I saw one kind of wilty and I plucked its petals. I held out the handful and the wind caught them and spiraled them away from my hand. I could see hills to the south in the distance. It was just "greening up", a large bush had buds on it but not flowered yet. It was sunny out. Windy.

I am still at a loss as to what this dream means. The focal points of it though were losing family, the EQ statement I made, and the roses in the wind creating a spiral.

First thing I thought of was the Run for The Roses (Ky Derby) which is the first Saturday in May. Maybe a timeframe?

And for obvious reasons, I'd love to hear more about the recent dream which you felt was pointing towards New Madrid. Smile

As for the 'whys' & 'what fors' of dreaming & knowing such things... I think a big part of it is so we are aware of where specifically to send Love & Light to help heal the situations.
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Post  Calibabe Tue 02 Mar 2010, 6:59 pm

Dreemz wrote:Hello Rose8,

may I say, after watching my grandmother for many years,witnessed her many prophetic dreams, precog, visions,
    etc. and she always said, most of us are highly intuitive,
    many psychic, but bcuz we are overloaded with so much electronics, etc. we (humanity) misses out on realizing and recognizing our inner gifts of intuition. Too much "noise",
    distractions and electronic technology that "interferes"
    with our very own "receptors"...

Also, with that said, I know she always taught us to "honor
    our dreams" sending them out into the universe and know
    that the good you do with this gift, will reach where it should,
    and a 911-Dream-Warning Alert board, that we could send all over the world, to warn others especially of catastrophic
    earth disasters, it's worth doing.

Imagine something like the telephone emergency 911,
    and an early "Alert" Dream Warnings. There are dozens of
    dream websites and just imagine if we could all connect
    and share our dreams as emergency alert system, how many lives
    could be saved in the future? wow! something to really think about huh? Dream-Activism in Action? Dream Alert in Action?
    something like that! Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea

My grandmother was similar. When we would have someone in the family that would pass away, she would always see a man all dressed in black carrying a bag, kind of like a doctor would, walk through a room, usually her kitchen, and then he would disappear. She has come to me since passing away in 2006 at age 89 1/2 and every dream that she comes to me in, she is radiant. She literally has a "glow" about her, for better lack of words. The first time she came to me, I was in a room with a large group of people that I didn't know. All of a sudden I noticed my grandfather (the first time I have had a dream about him since he passed away in 1989) sitting on a couch. I went over to him and he was happy to see me. I asked him "Is grandma here?" He said "Yes, she will be here shortly". Then I turned around and saw her. She was happy and radiant. She grabbed ahold of me and kissed me and told me "I will always watch over you". It was such a comforting dream for me. My grandma and I were extremely close. The next dream I had of her was when I was really sick about a year ago. She came to me in the middle of the night, all dressed in purple, with a single strand of pearls around her neck and she sat on the side of my bed and rub my legs (which were aching prior to the dream and which didn't so much as twinge me afterwards) and told me "I love you so much and you don't need to worry, I am right here with you". Again the same sense of comfort came over me. When I opened my eyes, she was gone. But it was soo real. I had a similar dreams about my mother and father. The first dream I had about my mom was a couple of months after she passed away. I was in our old house in NJ. I could hear her voice but I couldn't find her. A lot of our relatives were there. Many had passed but some were still alive. The second dream I had about her, I was back in the same house with the same people. This time she was sitting on a couch in our living room talking to someone but I could not hear her. She was also, which I found odd, wearing green hospital scrubs. The fourth time she came to me, the door bell rang in our house and when I went to answer it she was there. She looked wonderful. She was wearing the most beautiful grey and pink tweed suit with a light pink blouse. She came in and she sat down on my couch. I sat on the floor looking up at her. I asked her "Why did you come see me?" She said that "Craig, told me you needed me to come". Now that could be either my husband or my son. Then we talked a little and I asked her about my dad who passed away 8 months after she did. I said "How is daddy doing?" She said in a rather dry way "You know, he isn't adjusting so well". That would be my mom Very Happy As she got up to leave I began to cry and asked her "Couldn't you stay a little longer, I really miss you so much". She took my hand and said "Don't worry, I will be around". The third time I saw both my mom and the first time I saw my dad was about 6-8 weeks after he had passed away. We were in NJ walking down this street with huge trees and churches. Back in NJ most all of the churches there are made of stone or masonary and they are just beautiful with the stained glass windows. Anyway as we were walking down this street we went into a shop and as we were looking around, we started to hear all of this yelling. We went outside only to see these two men holding guns and yelling at people. I started to run thinking my parents were in back of me, only when I turned around they were going into the shop. This distressed me greatly and I started to cry and yell to them to "come back, please come back". The next thing I knew I was laying on the ground and my dad was holding me. I said to him "Please stay with me daddy, I don't want you to leave". He told me that "He didn't want to go but he had to". Slowly I felt him let go of me. When I woke up I was sitting in the middle of my bedroom floor and I was crying. I don't dream a whole lot but when I do, it is usually a dream that has either my mom, dad, grandma or other relatives in it. When I do dream of them it is so vivid. I literally feel like the are in the room with me. I just can't explain it. My husband thinks that it is nonsense. He doesn't believe that people who have passed do this. My son, I think is unnerved when I tell him about the dreams.

Anyway I just thought I would pass that on and maybe someone can make sense of it for me. I just know that when someone does pass they usually make some sort of contact with me within 2 months after they pass. I can't figure that out either. My grandmother was very quick. I would say within a month. Everyone else it has been 2 months or more. My daughter is the same way. Everyone has visited her too. I guess it runs in females in our family Very Happy

Dreemz, I like your idea of a 911-Dream-Warning Alert board. That would be really cool I think. flower
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Post  Calibabe Tue 02 Mar 2010, 7:10 pm

Conch23 wrote:
    Rose8 wrote:I have the lovely gift of seeing geological events prior to their happening.

I asked myself that question for a long time 10 yrs ago I helped the FBI in a missing child case.It was a synchronistic event and an answer to my many questions re this gift/abilities. Pay attention and be open for spirit to guide you and share your messages no matter how small you think they are it will matter to someone somewhere. Light & Blessings & thanks for sharing your dream & experiences. Sara

Wow, you helped the FBI with a missing child case? That must have been really an experience. Did they locate the child? Did it turn out alright?
    Conch23
    Conch23

Geological Event Clairvoyant Dreams Empty Calibabe hope this post shows in the rt spot. Still getting used to this lovely colorful board:)

Post  Conch23 Tue 02 Mar 2010, 7:35 pm

Calibabe wrote:
    Conch23 wrote:

Wow, you helped the FBI with a missing child case? That must have been really an experience. Did they locate the child? Did it turn out alright?
    Yes it did!! He took them from his ex in Utah he had 3 children. It was such a mind blowing experience how it all came about. I just happened to see a flyer posted at work. I thought hmm he looks familiar. A few days went by and I was thinking where have I seen him? I thought oh he is here in this town at the little market. So I called the FBI 800 # it was a week and I was thinking they better get out here.
    SO this is the weird part. I taught PE 1st grade to 5th. I could not stop with an english accent for 2 weeks all day it seemed at work at home..Even when the FBI called I answered the phone with tha accent. So a week later they came out to interview me. I told myself stop this freakin accent. Well I was getting pasta sauce ready it was dinner time. I went to add salt the shaker was empty and in the english accent I say oh spendid I'm out of salt! One of the agents asked when I sat down can I ask why you are using an english accent I looked at them and said I don't know I've been doing it for 2 weeks. They kept asking me if I ever spoke to the guy I kept thinking why they do they keep asking that? I've said no 5 times.
    SO I asked why does he havea speech impediment? The one agent said said no he has an English accent. I got very flush and freaked out. Then The older agent asked are you psychic? I was flabergasted and said well yes.. I am just learning to work with my abilites. So then I gave them more info and the older agent gave my his card and pager # and told me to call him if anything came up. I did. He was spotted in lancaster a week or two later someone at a motel called in something or other and there was a short car chase. But I confirmed he was here first in this tiny town and the color and type of car and the previous house he was at here with his GF. So it was a small thing on my part..but it gave me a reason and a purpose for my abilites. To have an FBI agent encourage me meant a lot. I will never ofrget that. Kids were good it was a custody thing. Safe and unharmed and back to Mom they went. I have done a few other thing with local law enforcement and one in Ok. So that is my story. The english accent part was freaky though..
    Light & Blessings Sara
    Conch23
    Conch23

Geological Event Clairvoyant Dreams Empty I was thinking what about Oregon? don't they have a rose festival? just a tjhought.

Post  Conch23 Tue 02 Mar 2010, 7:38 pm

Dawn wrote:Hi Rose8,

I'd like to hear more about the one with California and roses. Roses have been coming up big time lately for me and Terra, another friend who posts on these boards.

Thanks, Dawn
    Pam, Az
    Pam, Az

Geological Event Clairvoyant Dreams Empty Re Chile, right knee

Post  Pam, Az Tue 02 Mar 2010, 8:45 pm

Hi Rose,
    Yes, the right knee is connected to Chile for me. I did predict those quakes plus the 6+ for Argentina.
    Also the right lower back-connected to S Chile, S Pac/Nasca plate along with the whole right side of foot being numb for a year.
    Your dream on roses. Rose parade is in S California, in Pasadena,every new years. And I am from S Calif.
    I got some jumpers for New Madrid areas the other day-don't know if they are storm or quake related.
    Thanks for your posting and sharing.
    Betty in Texas
    Betty in Texas

Post  Betty in Texas Wed 03 Mar 2010, 12:41 am

If you have been following my dreams, I too have had a number that point to the New Madrid fault.

I believe that the three black cats point in that direction but also, I think that the California quake is just a matter of time. I think from an old prophecy I read that it will be in the spring also.

Alas, to have the gift is sometimes a curse. People say you are just being Crazy Betty even though my predictions have come to pass more times than I can even talk about.

Betty
    Rose8
    Rose8

Geological Event Clairvoyant Dreams Empty The Quake Dream

Post  Rose8 Wed 03 Mar 2010, 1:29 am

Okay, well...I was specifically trying to find answers to something personal...and a friend of mine also asked me for a general outward look of things to come, so I drank African Dream Root Silena Capensis, which is a root African Shaman's use. I'm already a dreamer, but if I use the root or another S.American herb called Calea, it enhances the dreams to clarity. Alot of ppl would disapprove, but I'm a big girl and I do what I want.

The root of this root per se is something I want you to keep in mind.

Dream begins...it is a bright moonlit night. I'm at the top of a wooded hill and it's a bit chilly out. I have my youngest son with me and we're skirting the edge of the hillside which is beside a large waterfall that is tumbling down the hillside. I wanted to show him the front of the waterfall, it was very important that I see it. We get to the base of the waterfall and my mother, sister, brother, and my siblings children are there. Also my oldest son was there. I live in SW MO, he lives in St.Louis btw.

Everyone was sleeping but my mother and my brother. My brother was in the water, ankle deep and I was at the edge. He reached into the water and pulled out something and tossed it at me underhanded. I caught it. It was a pair of miniature hedgehogs in a ball formation with a baby hedge between them. This might seem odd for the Midwest. It is. Want to know why? Because mini-hedgehogs come from Africa. But they do, and they symbolize a close connection to the earth, self-preservation, and prophetic dreams. When I have animal dreams, they are messengers. So Spirit Hedgehog came to this dream. I thought they might be cold too so I bundled them in my jacket and lay down to go to sleep like everyone else. Suddenly, the parent hedges jumped up and ran to the East. They left their baby in their haste. Then suddenly I heard a ton of animals in the woods running the same direction, East.

I told my mother that animals do that during earthquakes and tsunamis and we should go because we were by water. This was my entire family there, especially my children and I'm no hedgehog...I'd take them with me. We woke the children, but in particularly, my oldest son was being difficult. In reality he is very easy going and obedient...a really good kid. I was frantic by then and I did cuss at him which is unnecessary in real life. But I was scared and he wouldn't hustle. FINALLY, I got him to get ready to go up the hillside after a SPANKING! He's twelve and I haven't done that to him in seven years. Seriously. But by then, I was in such a panic I wasn't thinking clearly.

As we left the area I saw the waterfall in the moonlight and there were coyotes howling as they ran toward us on their way East.

The Shoshone Tribe which I am endeared to for personal reasons, believes that the coyote foretells natural disasters.

So, I had TWO spirit animals specifically there for me to learn from.

Nextly, my family DID make it to the top and I said, "I don't think we're safe here either" or something like that and the dream ended.

Now, I had this dream the night before Chile. But nothing in the dream indicates Chile. When I dream events, usually I see a portion of them. In the volcano dream last year, I saw it exactly as it was. So, what I saw was midwest...like around home...broad leaf trees, hills. So I looked for major waterfalls to the west of me. I figured that all the animals ran East, so I needed to look West. I looked in OK. I found Webber Falls. It is directly East of the EQ that hit later that day (Saturday). That could be all, but I have some interesting things with my dreams I call "flip-side" dreams. A prophetic dream has an exact opposite component. When I dream death of people, usually it is their relative...and Mom does the same thing. There has to be a person between them that is the common point, or the pivot-point. I dreamed last year my friend drowned. A few days later his uncle died of drowning from fluid in the lungs. The pivot point? His parent. Mom dreamed herself dying of bone cancer two weeks ago. Friday, her father in law died suddenly after a new bone cancer diagnosis two days before. The pivot point? Dad.
    Now...I could say that my real location is the pivot point and OK is one side and New Madrid is on the other. ORRRR....I could say that the waterfall location is the pivot point and OK EQ site is one side and MY location is the other (and yes...I just realized that pale )

So...NMSZ just had a 3.7 EQ this afternoon. Dream was Friday and usually they fruit to reality within 7 days. I reckon I'll give it a few more days. For those who are predicting, I'm in Cassville, MO area. So, heads up would be great if the waterfall was the pivot point, eh?
    Betty in Texas
    Betty in Texas

Post  Betty in Texas Wed 03 Mar 2010, 4:37 am

I agree completely with your idea of a pivot point. I had come to think of it as a mutual point in common but it is exactly as you describe. Something or somebody connects to the actual event that takes place. Many times the dreams bothered me because it was about my own family. Here is one example:

For a couple of weeks I had some very dark dreams involving personal injury of various sorts to my own children. I was very upset about these dreams. They all took place in my hometown and one specifically that was pretty violent was where we used to live near the high school. Fast forward. About a week after the series of troubling dreams, a man savagely murdered a family of five in my hometown. The house where it happened belonged to two retired teachers of my children. The teacher's daughter had been a good friend of my son's. The home had belonged to this high school coach's mother, and after she died, he rented it to the family that was murdered--among them a pregnant girl and her two year old. I did not know the family that was killed violently BUT I knew the owners of the home very well and they had been connected to my children.

Betty
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Wed 03 Mar 2010, 1:13 pm

So the pivot was your children.

That is awful what happened...
    Betty in Texas
    Betty in Texas

Post  Betty in Texas Wed 03 Mar 2010, 10:45 pm

A relative went beserk, high on drugs it is suspected. No motive has been expressed yet. They say the family members were slaughtered--massacred.

Elderly father, mother, their son, their pregnant daughter and her 2 year old. Mother & baby were buried in the same coffin. They say the man who killed them used to go out into the pasture, stand on a chair and preach to the cows. They caught him while he was running from another burglary. He was totally naked.

What darkness possesses people like this?

No one can tell me that there is not good and evil.
    Betty
    melinda
    melinda

Post  melinda Thu 04 Mar 2010, 3:27 am

yes, darlin'

there be evil

there be wickedness

there be devils and demons

there be angels and love

do not fear!

i tell myself this every time my crazed son in law comes in my house!

he has told my son. dillon, that he would rape and kill all of us...no problem.

i know why my daughter left him.

i simply cannot fathom why she gave him the grand youngins and now, we must deal with him.

he plans to murder and rape all of us....he has told so many people this.

the cops and social workers have done all they can within the law.

maybe...since he has gotten to know us...he do not want to do that now?

o mercy~ i hope so....

i have come to love him and appreciate him...even tho he is really weird and obsessed with violence and weapons.

he has come into my house recently several times while we were sleeping and put a gun to dillon's head ...to wake him up...o gosh.

please...someone save these words...just in case.

so if he does something terrible...they can at least go see if he did it.

the authorities do not need to mess with him right now...because they won't do anything.

allow me to be who i am

and hope for the best...alrighty

melinda the gunslinger
    Betty in Texas
    Betty in Texas

Post  Betty in Texas Thu 04 Mar 2010, 3:39 am

Oh dear sweet Melinda! How terrible to live with that over your head.

My son-in-law has a crazy brother--messed up on drugs at a young age--pyscho case--bipolar--schezophrenic

His parents--both teachers--tried to get help both from the state and from the law but to no avail

When he was on drugs, he would tear up their home and threaten them, beat them--his own parents until they would have him arrested. A night or two in jail and he was back home again for them to deal with his crazy fits.

He called my son-in-law and threatened to kill my grandson, when he was only a baby. We feared for the worst and one day the phone call came that he had beat his mother and stabbed his father in the back. The father died. The son was only 21. How messed up his life became on those drugs.

It seems like darkness surrounds every family somewhere and we all have our stories, don't we?

I pray for the day when peace will come to our world. This whole thing might be an experiment, or a school where we are sent to learn our lessons, but it is often a cruel and heartless place. If I have a choice after this life, I do not want to have to return to this place where your heart gets torn in two.

Love is the only answer.
    Betty
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Thu 04 Mar 2010, 3:41 am

You need to obtain a recording of him saying this. THEN you will have your proof, although filing a police report for every infraction like this...that's a death threat. You can report that to the FBI if he's harassing you know? That he's waking a child with a GUN is good enough reason for Social Services to remove the children from his custody. Plus breaking and entering? That's enough for arrest right there. If there are enough people who have witnessed him issuing these threats, then filing for custody might get your grands away from him. If that were possible, I'd do that and make sure you find a way to prevent him from getting to your family. He's a danger alright. These are the people that make the news for slaughtering families.
    Dude_in_CA
    Dude_in_CA

Post  Dude_in_CA Thu 04 Mar 2010, 4:50 am

Rose, your dream has been making me think. I am getting stuff for PNW, SoCal and New Madrid lately. It just seems like it's all a jumble and it reminded me of a scenario I had considered a while back and that MC Young has posted before (hers was a more extreme version) a while back on various dream boards (earthboppin, Syzyjob).

Basically a large quake hit the New Madrid region and is followed almost simultaneously by something offshore PNW and in SoCal. In the dream that MC Young posted I believe it was sort of a 'wagon wheel' effect with a number of smaller quakes all roughly in the same period radiating outward from the middle of the US along 'spokes'. I personally never saw anything *that* dire but I have had a feeling that a milder version of this scenario might occur.

And lately it seems that people in all 3 of those regions are feeling stuff. The PNW seems to be perpetual, especially after the last 2 Eureka area quakes...still something stuck up there. SoCal is socal...nuff said. And New Madrid seems to be reflecting more and more in people that live in the region.

I don't know, it could just be 'the times' or latent stuff from Chile or who knows. I am certainly not suggesting anyone worry or even expending any energy towards this other than as a curiosity. All I know is the amount of tones and chatter has been high for me the last 3 days, and while nothing dire has hit me symptom wise, a lot of little stuff that I associate with those 3 regions has.
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Thu 04 Mar 2010, 9:59 am

If eartone direction is same as earpain direction then the pain I experienced tonight (posted on groans/pain under Left Eartone) is a bad one at NM. If lead time is like Chile, then it will be today or tomorrow. Still written down as (check in 4 days).
    Dude_in_CA
    Dude_in_CA

Post  Dude_in_CA Fri 05 Mar 2010, 3:20 am

If what I'm feeling tonight is any indication, you shouldn't have to wait too much longer for this one, if indeed we have a good guess on location being NM. I still feel stuff to my north, south and east and it all feels rather uncomfortable/unstable.

Jeez, I feel like such a debbie downer today but there is just a LOT of 'something' in the air and it won't release.
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Fri 05 Mar 2010, 3:29 am

We're all feeling it and nobody knows just where. My ear pain continues so long as I face East. I got a call an hour ago and I'm up, facing East and feel it. If I turn the other way in the chair it goes away. It's ridiculous. It makes me badly cantankerous. I'm heading back to bed.
    9:28PM CST 250mi from NM as the crow flies...straight across from it.
    Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Post  Nightmoves Fri 05 Mar 2010, 4:23 am

confused I am in the same boat as you guys. Sad I started getting a headache about 3:00 p.m. PST today. It is a nagging ache, and even my hair roots hurt. My jaw, back of my neck, ears and even inside the roof of my mouth. pale I have not had a headache quite like this before, so I am either getting sick or something very strange is going to happen. Shocked

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 3:35 pm