Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

Repost of my India quake & tsunami dream

socalshakin
    socalshakin

Repost of my India quake & tsunami dream Empty Repost of my India quake & tsunami dream

Post  socalshakin Mon 01 Mar 2010, 12:13 am

"Amanpur" and "India"- EQ & Tsunami
    « on: February 06, 2010, 10:05:52 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    While falling asleep last night, I kept hearing and seeing "Amanpur" and "India".. This kept repeating over and over. I then saw a map of India which began to shake violently, to where the vision I was having was blurred. I was then looking down over cities in India and saw dust and smoke rising all along the coast of Southern India, along both sides of the peninsula and then saw a huge wave of water was over the Southern tip of India and what appeared to be Sri Lanka.

I googled Amanpur this morning and found there are a chain of resorts called the Aman resorts, with a resort called "Amanpuri" in Thailand, however there are Aman resorts in India AND Sri Lanka.

http://www.amanresorts.com/worldmap.aspx
    burnedmyrrh

Repost of my India quake & tsunami dream Empty Makes Sense

Post  burnedmyrrh Mon 01 Mar 2010, 7:15 pm

Socal,

It makes sense: Aman and pour....Pour water into Aman...Could be!
    Paula/ swNM
    Paula/ swNM

Repost of my India quake & tsunami dream Empty Re: Repost of my India quake & tsunami dream

Post  Paula/ swNM Tue 02 Mar 2010, 3:04 am

Hi Socal-
    First person I thought of was Christine Amanpour who reports for CNN. She often reports from war zones, disaster sites, etc. She might be reporting from the disaster area. She frequently reports on world conflicts and might be in India doing a story when the quake hits. I know she has done stories on the conflict between India and Pakistan from time to time. Perhaps her being there is a temporal marker. Just a guess...
    Blessings- Paula.
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Repost of my India quake & tsunami dream Empty Re: Repost of my India quake & tsunami dream

Post  socalshakin Tue 02 Mar 2010, 3:19 am

Paula/ swNM wrote:Hi Socal-
    First person I thought of was Christine Amanpour who reports for CNN. She often reports from war zones, disaster sites, etc. She might be reporting from the disaster area. She frequently reports on world conflicts and might be in India doing a story when the quake hits. I know she has done stories on the conflict between India and Pakistan from time to time. Perhaps her being there is a temporal marker. Just a guess...
    Blessings- Paula.

That's a good possibility, thanks for the input Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 3:39 am