Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS !

OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS ! - Page 3 Empty Aching right knee

Post  OregonGuy Wed 27 Apr 2011, 5:36 am

Wow it smarts, didn't do anything to it, just plain sore when I walk. Picked up intensity today, really aches now. 10:35 pm Portland time.
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS ! - Page 3 Empty Re: April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS !

Post  SonicSal Wed 27 Apr 2011, 9:16 am

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS ! - Page 3 300x200_04261842_426wedsevthreat

Extremely Dangerous Tornado Situation into Wednesday

By Kristina Pydynowski, Senior Meteorologist
    Apr 26, 2011

An extremely dangerous outbreak of tornadoes will endanger many lives and property from northeastern Texas into Arkansas, northern Louisiana, northwestern Mississippi and western Tennessee into Wednesday.

These are the same areas that were just hit by tornadoes Monday afternoon and night, and tonight's outbreak is expected to be worse than Monday's. Large, long-track tornadoes are a major concern.

As of 11:30 p.m. EDT, there have been 34 tornado sightings from northeastern Texas to western Kentucky and Mississippi. These tornadoes have caused extensive damage in Arkansas, Mississippi and Texas.

A tractor trailer was blown off of Highway 165 near Coy, Ark. Cars were reported off the highway and trees were snapped near Marshall, Texas. The Groesbeck, Texas fire station was damaged by a tornado as well. Damage in other tornadoes includes structural damage, downed power lines and trees.

"It's a very dangerous day," said AccuWeather.com Senior Meteorologist Henry Margusity. "It's the kind of day where tornadoes could cause massive destruction."

The violent thunderstorms are racing into the western Tennessee Valley, then will shift farther east through the Tennessee and Ohio Valleys Wednesday into Wednesday night.

The threat Wednesday includes Meridian, Miss., Birmingham and Huntsville, Ala., and Nashville and Knoxville, Tenn.

There is concern that some of the tornadoes into Wednesday will be strong (EF3 tornado ranking or higher) and long-tracking.

These types of tornadoes have the potential to produce damage similar to what was endured at St. Louis' Lambert Field on Friday evening or across North Carolina two Saturdays ago.

"People should review tornado safety guidelines and take any [severe thunderstorm or tornado] watches and warnings very seriously," stressed Kottlowski.

Those residents being threatened by the tornadoes at night should take extra precautions to ensure they do not sleep through vital tornado sirens or warnings.

Tornadoes are not the only concern through Wednesday. Many of the strongest thunderstorms will unleash strong winds that may do more widespread damage than the tornadoes themselves. Hail up to the size of baseballs and softballs will also be unleashed.

Flooding downpours and hail will also be produced. Flash flooding kills more people in the U.S. every year than tornadoes do, and most of the deaths happen when people attempt to drive across a roadway covered with water.

Never attempt to cross a flooded roadway. Always turn around and find an alternate route.

Once the tornado outbreak winds down Wednesday night, residents from the southern Plains to the South will welcome a much needed quiet spell Thursday into Friday.
    John Kettler

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS ! - Page 3 Empty Brains beaten in--again; also fiery band across back and broken, crushed feet

Post  John Kettler Wed 27 Apr 2011, 10:10 pm

OregonGuy,

Hope you feel better soon. My knees ache, but at least haven't gone trick on me. Sciatics are flaring, though.

SonicSal,

Eight tornadoes yesterday in Texas, ten the day before that. Very wearing, considering huge areas are also getting hit with hurricane force severe thunderstorms and hail. More "fun" than ever since I'm now forced to go to bed earlier and get up earlier. Guess how well that's working! I feel wiped out on all levels. It's 5:09 p.m. CDT, and I'm venting, with aching teeth and jaws. Combo symptoms! Am surprised to see no red quakes on NEIC.

John
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS ! - Page 3 Empty Re: April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS !

Post  SonicSal Wed 27 Apr 2011, 11:02 pm

Violent tornado hits Tuscaloosa

Staff Report
    Published: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 at 3:30 p.m.

A large, violent tornado has come through Tuscaloosa. It's reported to be a mile wide, and came from the southwest. It's being reported that a second tornado is coming into downtown Northport.

Stay with The Tuscaloosa News as we continue to provide updates on the damage and further severe weather conditions.

The confirmed tornado that hit in Pickens County hit Coker at 4:50 p.m. and Samantha around 5 p.m., according to the National Weather Service.

Tuscaloosa and the surrounding areas continue to remain under a series of weather warnings and watches.

Earlier in the afternoon, West Central Tuscaloosa County, along with Pickens County, was put under a tornado warning until 5 p.m. This was because a tornado was spotted at about 3:10 p.m. about 16 miles west of Memphis and 20 miles southwest of Pickensville. It was moving northeast at 50 mph.

And Tuscaloosa County as a whole is part of a 23-county area that is under a tornado watch until 10 p.m.

A wind advisory for much of central Alabama is in effect until midnight. The National Weather Service said wind gusts could reach 30 to 35 mph, making driving — especially for larger vehicles — difficult or hazardous.

http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Thu 28 Apr 2011, 11:28 am

Tornado Ravages Alabama City; Storm Toll Grows

By KIM SEVERSONand ANAHAD O’CONNOR
    Published: April 28, 2011

ATLANTA — The death toll in five Southern states rose sharply Thursday morning to 173 after devastating storms ripped through the region, spawning a deadly tornado in downtown Tuscaloosa, Ala., and leaving a trail of flattened homes and buildings in an area already battered by storms.

Across Alabama, at least 128 people were killed by storms on Wednesday alone, according to news reports. The Associated Press reported an additional 32 deaths in Mississippi, 11 in Georgia and 1 each in Tennessee and Virginia.

The tornado, one of several that struck the state, ripped through Tuscaloosa about 5 p.m. on a northwest path.

It veered past a major medical center, a high school and the campus of the University of Alabama. The extent of the damage was unclear Wednesday evening, but officials said many people were still trapped in homes and buildings. They feared the death toll could rise in the coming days.

Many parts of the state had been on a tornado watch throughout the day, prompting schools, government offices and businesses to shut their doors early or remain closed, Mayor Walter Maddox of Tuscaloosa said in an interview Wednesday evening.

“I believe at the end of the day that will have saved many lives,” he said of the emergency measures. “We have so many reports of damage across the city. We do believe it to be significant.”

Mark Kelly, a spokesman for the Jefferson County Emergency Management Office, said the storm had picked up speed as it barreled out of Tuscaloosa and headed for the western part of the county, passing north of downtown Birmingham, which was battered by another storm early Wednesday morning.

Mr. Kelly said that he had gotten reports of roofs torn from homes, people trapped in buildings, and power lines strewn across interstate roads, but that crews were just beginning to respond. At least 11 people were killed in Jefferson County on Wednesday, “but we expect that number will go up as search and rescue efforts go on through the night and into tomorrow,” he said.

The damage from the tornados was made worse by earlier storms, which left the ground so soaked that instead of the winds just snapping trees and branches, they uprooted entire trees and tossed them onto power lines, said Michael Sznajderman, a spokesman for the Alabama Power Company. He said at least 335,000 customers were without power, and with more storms on the way, “the number of outages could be as high as what we saw with Hurricane Ivan or Hurricane Katrina.”

“It has already surpassed Hurricanes Dennis and Frederick,” he said. “We have line crews on the way from as far away as Illinois to assist in the recovery.”

Power losses were widespread across the University of Alabama, where many students were holed up after the tornado swept just south of the campus.

Emily Crawford, a third-year student at the law school, said she had been preparing for an end-of-semester exam when the tornado swirled by. By nightfall she was still at the law school, which had become a refuge for scores of students, many of whom spoke of devastation in their neighborhoods worse than they had seen reported from Hurricane Katrina.

“It is surreal,” Ms. Crawford said. “People are coming up to the law school because they don’t have anywhere else to go. The school is sending buses into town to pick up students and bring them back to campus so they have somewhere safe to stay.”

The tornado was only the latest in a series that have struck the southern United States this week, causing heavy rains and flooding in an area stretching from Texas to Georgia, officials said Wednesday.

By Wednesday, the storms, which started Monday evening, had also left more than 50,000 people without power from East Texas to Memphis and destroyed scores of homes as the system moved east into Mississippi, Alabama and Georgia. The storms were expected to weaken before moving into the Carolinas and up the Eastern Seaboard on Thursday and Friday, according to the National Weather Service.

“Folks in the South should be getting some relief,” said Tom Bradshaw, a meteorologist with the service.

By Wednesday afternoon, Arkansas and Alabama had declared states of emergency after scores of buildings suffered significant damage, including many that had their roofs sheared off.

Wind speeds have reached 135 miles per hour, and mobile homes have been tossed about like toys, Mr. Bradshaw said. Accompanying rains and flash flooding have hit northern Arkansas especially hard, killing at least six people since Monday. Some parts of northern Arkansas have received 20 inches of rain during the past four days.

On Wednesday, a levee on the Black River in northeastern Arkansas failed, flooding local highways but causing no fatalities, officials said.

One of the victims killed this week was a Louisiana police officer who died Tuesday night in Mississippi on a camping trip after he was struck by a tree limb ripped off by high winds, emergency officials in Mississippi said. The officer’s name has not yet been released.

Jim Noles contributed reporting from Birmingham, Ala.

http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2011/04/27/us/STORM-2.html

Last edited by SonicSal on Thu 28 Apr 2011, 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    John Kettler

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS ! - Page 3 Empty Aaaaiiieee!!! Enough!!!!

Post  John Kettler Thu 28 Apr 2011, 4:22 pm

This is a terrible time to be us, especially those of us who are also empaths. The scope and scale of trauma and devastation from the seemingly ceaseless tornadoes beggars description, and the death toll is already roughly 4x that of last year, a staggering thing in its own right. http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2011/04/28/tornado-doomsay-94-twisters-drop-from-the-skies-12-dead/ This is the fourth day in a row with no red quakes, and I still have the same sorts of symptoms, to which I'll add exhaustion. When red appears again, and it will, I feel they're going to be big numbers, for every day without release only makes it that much worse when it does get here. Also, I'm about to cry, so as the Brits say, someone's for it! It's 11:22 a.m. CDT.

John

Last edited by John Kettler on Thu 28 Apr 2011, 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected tornado death stat)
    John Kettler

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS ! - Page 3 Empty Brains smashed in, frozen, batlling nausea (plus typing probs) Feel ghastly and sad

Post  John Kettler Thu 28 Apr 2011, 6:00 pm

The seismic lull is definitely over! The plates are grinding something fierce, and I'm frozen to prove it. My brains are beaten in, my temples are trying to mate, my teeth and jaws ache, together with having slugged eyes and sockets. Am battling nausea, a campaign aided by a grounding roast beef sandwich, vanilla chamomile tea and dark chocolate. Venting like mad and feel so awful and sad I'm going to go back to bed. It's 12:59 p.m.

John
    John Kettler

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS ! - Page 3 Empty 5:10 pm. CDT still feel ghastly, but no longer frozen; add klutzy and forgetful to list of symptoms n/t

Post  John Kettler Thu 28 Apr 2011, 10:12 pm

n/t
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Thu 28 Apr 2011, 11:12 pm

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS ! - Page 3 Ocean_conveyor_belt_300

WARNING! Expected Super Tornadoes 2 miles to 3 miles in diameter!

Posted on April 28, 2011

To all residents in or about and around the Midwest. Due to the death of the North Atlantic Ocean Conveyor belt, the United States will be experiencing super cells and it has now started and tornados and storms will be of massive size and enormous strengths. Do expect E-4 on up tornado strengths and the average will be around E-6. There will be more in the range of E-8 as summer approaches.

Also all residents along the coast lines of the Gulf and the Eastern Seaboard of USA please start now to take precautions to massive hurricanes that will strike in the coming few months from now.

With the North Atlantic Ocean Conveyor belt dead, the warm waters will now be on the upper surface thus spawning huge super hurricanes of winds reaching 200 plus miles per hour and possibly more up to 300 miles per hour. These super giant cells will form as many of you now are starting to experience this kind of weather and it’s not a joke.

These storms will destroy anything and everything in its path and the tornados will reach 2 miles to 3 miles in diameter packing winds up to 300-400 mph.

The only safe means you have is to head for the lowest floor or a secured basement and tie yourselves to some solid post that will not uproot from the ground. By tying yourself to some post will increase your chances to survive a direct hit so you do not get sucked out from the vortex point of the funnel itself. Make sure you are tight up against some concrete walls at the nearest – repeat nearest corner towards the funnel direction. You do not want to be on the opposite side of its direction. Example direction of funnel > be here L << the closest point to funnel direction before it hits. If you have any bicycle helmets or motorcycle helmets put them on to protect your head and LAY FLAT ON THE GROUND SECURED BY THE TIE THAT WILL SAVE YOUR LIFE.

IF YOU ARE CAUGHT IN THE OPEN >>>> GO AT RIGHT ANGLES AWAY FROM THE FUNNEL DIRECTION AND USE CAUTION AT INTERSECTIONS AND DO NOT STOP FOR SOME STUPID RED LIGHT OR BE ANYWHERE NEAR POWER LINES.

Keep going until you are at a safe distance from the funnel. These twisters will be of E-4-to E-8 of strength, so watch out for flying debris falling down around you. Yes it can lift a large heavy locomotive with relative ease and toss it a few miles away, even loaded fuel tankers like it is match sticks. Those stuck in skyscrapers get down to the ground straight to the basement level and stay back along the walls especially in the corner areas if such twister appears in your area. Don’t stop to gawk at it, and just drop whatever you are doing and get the hell out of there pronto.

Wish you peace and hope you survive. Don’t panic but use your heads OK.

Author – Contributor: Daveyo
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Thu 28 Apr 2011, 11:46 pm

This is one bad kick-ass SHTF SUPER TWISTER:

SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Fri 29 Apr 2011, 9:56 pm

John Kettler

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS ! - Page 3 Empty Brain dead, followed by clobbered with a "C" since ~1 p.m. CDT Big eruption imminent

Post  John Kettler Sat 30 Apr 2011, 6:41 pm

It's now 1:34, and I got up briefly from my wiped out horizontal and cold state (plate grinding, interspersed with smallish eruptive coughing bouts) to check in. Guts have been a mess since before I got out of bed, another volcanic telltale, together with slugged eyes and sockets, plus aching teeth and jaws. I may have to break out the antinauseal med soon if this keeps up. Was very surprised at how utterly brainless I was before the "fun" started, considering that yesterday merely putting on an iRenew bracelet basically blew out my brain fog (was in bad shape) and allowed me to get some solid writing done, but whatever's going on is overwhelming meds and iRenew alike. For the record, it definitely improves balance. Tested it on both myself and my sister-in-law. Unsuprisingly, I'm venting like mad and doing a lot of crying.

John

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 5:16 pm