Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS !

John Kettler

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS ! - Page 2 Empty Nothing major--yet, but feel run over

Post  John Kettler Thu 14 Apr 2011, 7:28 pm

OregonGuy,

Yikes! Sounds like your own private "Twilight Zone" episode! Regarding something you said elsewhere, I too have had "slider" experiences. They were back in the mid 1990s coming home from my night guard job. As I passed each streetlamp, it went out, only to come back on after I passed it. Extra spooky with the fog thrown in! Don't recall any incidents since. Murderous headache and flaring back as of 2:26 p.m. CDT.

John
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS ! - Page 2 Empty Interesting times

Post  OregonGuy Thu 14 Apr 2011, 9:24 pm

Hi John and all,

Sure is a strange world these days. One thing the internet has accomplished for me is to get validation on the weird stuff that has gone on my life. Until I started reading about others experiencing the same sort of oddities I just put it off to over active imagination.

Now I know better but have no clue what to do about being super sensitive to various energies in my environment. I can still function in my work and go about daily business even when the earth or sun energy is acting on me. Feel sorry for you John and others who get wiped out by it all.

Hope to figure out a purpose to it all eventually. Nothing exists without a purpose in my way of thinking.

Good health to you.

SonicSal
    SonicSal

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS ! - Page 2 Empty Re: April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS !

Post  SonicSal Thu 14 Apr 2011, 11:19 pm

Earthquake Supermoon

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS ! - Page 2 Earthquake

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Supermoon will reveal itself on April 18th in its most extreme form, complete with an earthquake warning for California.

During the April 18th Super Moon event, sky watchers can experience a lunar perigee, with the moon at its brightest, largest and closest to Planet Earth than it has been in a while.

The "Supermoon" (a term coined by Richard Nolle) is associated with severe storms, powerful earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and extreme electromagnetic anomalies.

The Pacific Rim's 'Ring of Fire' has been going haywire lately, with major earthquakes in Chile, New Zealand and Japan. Could Los Angeles or San Francisco be next for a big quake?

Nobody knows for sure whether the recent 9.0-magnitude earthquake and tsunami in Japan were associated with last month's Supermoon, but the coincidence is scary.

The Supermoon of last February, revealed itself right before the devastating Christchurch, New Zealand earthquake, and the March Supermoon had 'doom and gloom' prophets working overtime.

The April 2011 Super Moon will soon be rearing its head during the Mars-Saturn Opposition. WATCH OUT.

There are five Supermoons during 2011:

February 12, 2011 - done!
    March 19, 2011 - done!
    April 18, 2011
    September 27, 2011
    November 25, 2011

Last year, the February 28, 2010 Supermoon coincided with the megathrust 8.8-magnitude earthquake in Chile, the 'snow hurricane' in the Northeastern U.S., and a Pacific Ocean tsunami.

With the state and the feds signing an emergency plan for a major Los Angeles earthquake, preparedness on the part of Californians is crucial in 2011.

As well, seismology experts are now predicting a major San Francisco Bay earthquake to soon strike on the Hayward Fault.

Will a Supermoon be the cataclysmic trigger for The Big One in California?

http://www.californiality.com/

beejean
    beejean

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS ! - Page 2 Empty Supermoon April 18 2011

Post  beejean Fri 15 Apr 2011, 12:46 am

Nolle is a great guy .. very down to earth.. the astrology studies he has researched well, and I've been reading his works for 20 years. I hope you'll all stay safe, but the problem zone is Shocked further heightened by the follow on planetary political upheavals expected in D.C., New York, Cuba he mentions.

For Earthquakes, he's expecting Indonesia, Japan possibly the West Coast, but I notice on his map that Iceland might be problematic with further volcanism. It is notable how we've all been jumpy on the message boards and I hope you'll be able to keep your peace of mind. For many years, the scientists have warned so we'll have to make the best of it all as it plays out.

The time shifts I noticed last week have definitely cleared up as just unusual circumstances during my "off-primetime-hours" but I see that Whitley Strieber reports time missing this week.
    This all can't be coincidental and must relate in some way. So I join you in expecting a laaaarge challenge over the next 5 days.

Whitley time shift Observed
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS ! - Page 2 Empty Re: April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS !

Post  SonicSal Fri 15 Apr 2011, 1:54 am

It be great to have some kind of timely 'extraction' just before an imminent cataclysmic event. Sort of like a metaphysical ejection seat if you will. Oh well, whatever. Rolling Eyes
    John Kettler

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS ! - Page 2 Empty Horrendous day, blinding pain, KOed for extended period

Post  John Kettler Sat 16 Apr 2011, 3:14 am

Today should've been canceled outright, what with daylong howling winds (fatalities, injuries and major destruction from Oklahoma tornadoes preceded arrival of hurricane force storm front with rain and hail here), leaving today's winds, which like to drove me mad, as a parting gift.Add to this repeated unpleasant run-ins with with distaff side of my hosts, a vicious reply to a proposal to my editor re copyright status (complete reversal of position that copyrights were mine), and brains so agonizingly progressively smashed (meds notwithstanding) in to the point I passed out for an unknown period following an excellent, brain restoring dinner of salmon, spaghetti squash and salad. Thank goodness dark chocolate supply was replenished! Spent many hours today laid up, often cold, with chill out music on. Am expecting something massive, massively destructive and soon, for I'm a wreck and feel awful. Luckily, my head's now at least in the bearable pain range as of 10:14 p.m. CDT.

John
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Sat 16 Apr 2011, 11:00 am

Locked, loaded and ready to BLOW affraid

John Kettler

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS ! - Page 2 Empty Tried to nap after lunch celebration, but got ripped to pieces

Post  John Kettler Sat 16 Apr 2011, 9:50 pm

A huge celebratory lunch (neighbor's daughter began med residency) and two mimosas next door left me ready to pass out, but the nap attempt, starting around 2:15 p.m., was completely undone by being ripped asunder and all manner of coughing, explosive sneezing and crying for nearly an hour, causing me to give up. Communications have been bad today, with key people rather rude. Head's in bad shape, forcing me to take additional pain meds, but I did manage to get in a walk after my abortive nap attempt. Middle and upper back feel beaten and fiery, arms and fingers nervy, neck stiff and sore, vision off. It's 4:50 p.m. CDT.

John
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Sun 17 Apr 2011, 10:39 am

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS ! - Page 2 Enhanced-buzz-32600-1300640307-1

The Supermoon sure looked awesome and ominous last night. What a Face
    John Kettler

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS ! - Page 2 Empty And then, it all fell apart! Anyone else having such "lovely" experiences?

Post  John Kettler Sun 17 Apr 2011, 9:12 pm

The things falling apart before the devastating event indicators continue apace, shattering me utterly: Last night, I was summoned to the kitchen table by my hosts, where, in a dry, matter of fact Power Point presentation, I learned that they'd bought a spectacular, much smaller view home in Sedona, Arizona, that the Plano place would be empty on September 30, and that I wasn't going with them! Talk about pressure and shock, this from people who tell me I don't handle sudden change well!!! I think this was an honest attempt at clear communication, but there was no effort whatsoever made to prepare me for this nuke in what passes for my life. To the contrary, I was told to get cracking on my SSDI appplication! I was semi-prepared to hear we might be moving to Virginia, but this bombshell left me so stunned all I could do was congratulate them, then go upstairs, close the door, put on music and come totally unstuck on the tear front. Woke today in massive spasm from crown through left shoulder, and it took me hours to get unkinked enough for my walk. Entire left side is lit up, feet feel smashed, brains beaten in, and I've been getting lots of detailed telepathic traffic from someone I care about. I know things are coming to a head, but I wish they'd stop falling on what's left of mine! Seems like every time I turn around, another ton of feces lands squarely on me after I've just clawed my way out from under the last dump. The moving bombshell was more like a hundred ton dump. To say I've had it would be the understatement of eternity!!!

It's 4:10 p.m. CDT on a fairly nice Sunday.

John
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS ! - Page 2 Empty Blindsided

Post  OregonGuy Mon 18 Apr 2011, 4:44 pm

Well that sucks John. I'm sorry for your situation. You and I are misfits, finding a compatible family that accepts us as we are is a fantasy, at least from my experience. I hope that you are able to recover your strength from this setback and chart a new direction that fosters new energy and hope.
    John Kettler

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS ! - Page 2 Empty 6.6 south of Kermadec; more to come; another bombshell

Post  John Kettler Mon 18 Apr 2011, 6:04 pm

OregonGuy,

Super Full Moon, and what a brute it was, produces red quake http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usc0002ty7.php I think this is but the first of many in the next few days. As if that wasn't bad enough, I was informed out of the blue last night over dinner that the two young children (two and four, boys) here before while their military parents house hunted, together with a nana I met once at the wedding, will be coming out in the next few months for an extended stay (mother's deployed to Qatar). A week of just the kids cost me days of recovery, and it seems to be that were my hosts to attempt to systematically drive me mad, they couldn't do much to improve on their present course. First the move, now highly intrusive house guests while I try to get something, anything, to work before I run out of time. Sister-in-law so doesn't get it that she's talking about my getting a 9-5 I don't like, while my psych report clearly states I can't function in a standard job because of my various conditions. Guess the new policy should be called Help John by Driving Him Mad or Killing Him with Unnecessary Stress! SSDI seems to be preferred solution--just when major cuts are hitting the social programs, but I have grave doubts a man who can't hold a regular job but can do entrepreneurial stuff on a as and when able basis would even qualify. I feel they've seized an opportunity to be rid of me--without thinking it through from my side. "John will be magically accepted the first time out, and all be well." Whew!

Really appreciate your support and understanding in a most trying time! Today finds me still spasmed with nervy extremities and forgetful, but I am seeing some signs of improved flow, for which I'm grateful. Sure hope my hosts are through dropping bombs on me! It's 1:08 p.m. CDT.

John

John Kettler

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS ! - Page 2 Empty And let's not forget epic flooding, 100 tornadoes (45 deaths in six states), Texas wildfires and this

Post  John Kettler Mon 18 Apr 2011, 10:02 pm

From The Extinction Protocol:2012 http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/ Then there's this from Japan, courtesy of a friend.

Morgan Stanley Defaulted on a Tokyo Commercial office building yesterday (April 15th); they gave the keys back!

It is the biggest default ever in Japan's History - it is worth 3.3 Billion. Morgan Stanley left their investors high and dry with this default! Will this information come to light in the U.S. MSM?

Portions from Article: (Fair Use)

TOKYO (Reuters) – A Morgan Stanley property fund failed to make $3.3 billion in debt payments by a deadline on Friday, handing over the keys to a central Tokyo office building to Blackstone (BX.N) and other in

The $4.2 billion MSREF V real estate fund missed its April 15 deadline to repay 278 billion yen($3.3 billion) vestors, the largest repayment failure of its kind in Japan.

The refinanced debt was sold in six different tranches by Morgan Stanley to investors.

Now comes the question on WHY Morgan Stanley did this?

Commonsense says they know something we do not or they can read the writing on the wall. Tokyo is getting a major amount of radiation from the Fukushima melt down. They have decided to walk away from their investments there.

I have read this morning (16th) that planes have been chartered with the elite getting out of Japan in a more hurried fashion than before.

Here is an article on how many of the banks have left Tokyo along with other major corporations and evacuated their top personnel. It is being denied by those corporations, but with the latest news of Morgan Stanley walking away from an office building, I would wager a bet it is true.

From Article:
    Foreign firms are evacuating staff from Japan, after fears of radiation leaks at the Fukushima Daiichi plant escalated further.

German car maker BMW and car part maker Continental are among companies moving employees out of the country.

Others, including software group SAP, are moving staff to southern cities within Japan.

Workers have suspended operations at the nuclear plant after a rise in radiation levels.

Radiation levels in Tokyo were higher than normal, officials said, but not at levels dangerous to humans.

The expatriate staff of international banks, including Morgan Stanley, BNP Paribas and Standard Chartered, have reportedly left the capital city.' http://sherriequestioningall.blogspot.com/2011/04/morgan-stanley-defaulted-on-loan-and.html (sent by Yahoo! Toolbar)

I have a buddy living in the San Francisco Bay Area whose dosimeter is nearing 100 roentgens, though part of that is medical X-rays. Nevertheless, most of the jump from almost nothing has occurred since the Japan nuclear crisis. Apparently, with two reactors melted down, the release way exceeds Chernobyl. Naturally, we hear nothing.
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Mon 18 Apr 2011, 10:09 pm

I've been having dreams of DOOM lately. Shocked

John Kettler

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS ! - Page 2 Empty 6.1 East on Honshu woke me up; more coming; volcanics active

Post  John Kettler Thu 21 Apr 2011, 3:48 pm

Since the unceasing upheaval has really worn me down, I wasn't happy about this at all, especially since I couldn't really get back to sleep properly. More seismicity coming. Vision's off, eyes and sockets feel slugged, ears are blocked and itch fiercely, cheekbones, jaws and teeth ache, so multiple volcanic indicators. It's 10:47 a.m. CDT. About to cry.

John
    beejean
    beejean

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS ! - Page 2 Empty the safety valve conundrum on April 21

Post  beejean Thu 21 Apr 2011, 10:38 pm

John Kettler wrote:Since the unceasing upheaval has really worn me down, I wasn't happy about this at all,...More seismicity coming. Vision's off, eyes and sockets feel slugged, ears are blocked and itch fiercely, cheekbones, jaws and teeth ache, so multiple volcanic indicators. It's 10:47 a.m. CDT. About to cry.

John

afro Hi, you have certainly summed it all up. I couldn't get out of my own way today and was edgy to boot. Went through the same thing with the eyes playing tricks !

Hang in there, John. No need to tell you it's been a tough week. I was subjected to something similar to your powerpoint from the Plutonic realm message you suffered through earlier this week, but not as dire. And I was sorry to learn of your plight and have been thinking of you and hoping you will be able to summon up a bit of courage to deal with developing a creative solution.

My plutonic pickle came with extras: vinegar liberally ladled into an email with MULTIPLE CAPITAL LETTERS peppering the declaritives-- I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY COMPROMISE ON THIS ==from a guy who was suffering in his home office with his own wrenched back and a pain in the neck. The picture with the sun glasses, i put at the top because I'm just about ready to pull those sunglasses out and keep them on even at night. I did not answer the guy becuz I just figured he was being beset by the same mysterious forces as the rest of us right now.

confused Plus, I may not get the aches and pains but the ear tones are totally wild this week. I've just about ready to LOOK into the conspiracy HAARP idea study , but it may be easier to act like dean martin drunken for an afternoon. How else to explain the inexplicable?

Wishing that the fates would treat you better... and hoping you're hanging in...
    John Kettler

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS ! - Page 2 Empty Brutal here, but some great developments, too!

Post  John Kettler Fri 22 Apr 2011, 5:27 pm

beejean,

Very much appreciate the support and am sorry you're having such a rough time of it. I was amazingly productive much of yesterday (may've even found a a lucrative copywriting gig to which I can telecommute, unexpectedly landed a consulting gig, too, if the very interested client bites and had billable hours on another project. All occurred the day after a telepathic conversation with someone I care about in which she "told" me "Prepare to receive." This is the second time something she's said telepathically has occurred in the outer world, giving me hope that her romantic declarations regarding me will externalize here eventually, too! Indications are that my time of agonized waiting grows short. I burned my brain to a cinder working on the writing sample, then postponed it after my friend and business partner informed me I had two different kinds of writing in one 300 word essay. Oops! Am about to fix that now, but I had such a bear of a headache later on I fully expected a 7 on NEIC. Instead, zero red quakes! Was so wrecked I went to bed early, only to be done in by the yard crew--despite earplugs! Gah! Am running hot and, like yesterday, remain forgetful. Feel thrashed, but must press on. Hang in!

John
    HapHazar

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS ! - Page 2 Empty IT'S BAD ALL OVER

Post  HapHazar Sat 23 Apr 2011, 2:45 am

Hi John and everyone,
    Lately, if it can go wrong, it does. Murphy's Law is in overdrive. Cars. Electronics of all kinds. You name it.

It must be this way for everyone, and it sure shows in the bad driving. I was almost run off the road by a semi the other day as I was pulling into in the exit lane. Today, every car on the road had a maniac for a driver. I've always taken note of bad driver days. I do think it means something.

Here are my best wishes for everyone and for all the impossible looking situations for practically everyone I know. If only the misery could end now....
    HapHazardous
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Sat 23 Apr 2011, 11:25 am

Just hope we don't get some kind of nasty Easter surprise somewheres. What a Face
    John Kettler

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS ! - Page 2 Empty Crazy drivers, followed by 6.9 in Solomon Islands Murderous headache, so big one coming

Post  John Kettler Sat 23 Apr 2011, 8:07 pm

HapHazar,

The 6.9 hit Friday night, 11:16 p.m. my time, which I think fits well with my repeated observations that crazy drivers are bellwethers for strong quakes.

SonicSal,

My skull's being smashed in on the right and wedged fore and aft on the top, despite really pain medication. Also, I have typing dyslexia, and a fiery spasmed band running across the lower part of my shoulder blades. Am quite forgetful, too. Computer's working marginally. I've begun to vent, have slugged eyes and sockets, plus aching teeth. Am expecting a big quake and an eruption shortly thereafter.

Hang in! It's 3:07 p.m. CDT.

John
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Sun 24 Apr 2011, 7:27 pm

Another week left in this wild whacky weird month of April....and I don't think this current geocosmic shock window is done yet. What a Face
    John Kettler

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS ! - Page 2 Empty No red quake, but full-blown eruption in progress since ~3:35 p.m. CDT. Anyone know where?

Post  John Kettler Sun 24 Apr 2011, 8:48 pm

SonicSal,

Am being ripped to pieces by explosive coughing, melted by searing heat, my head squeezed by a python, and my stuff's off the charts. It's now 3:47 p.m., and this eruption shows no sign whatsoever of letting up. Pain's unbelievable--with pain meds!

John
    John Kettler

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS ! - Page 2 Empty That eruption went on for 2.5 hours!

Post  John Kettler Tue 26 Apr 2011, 8:29 pm

About the only good news concerning it is that it eventually stopped and I didn't vomit, though it was iffy at times. Weather here was crazy_-severe thunderstorm alerts through 8 p.m. CDT and tornado watch through midnight that night. Last night saw more tornadoes in Texas, part of a larger pattern of unseasonal and intense bad weather that saw lives lost and much property damage. http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2011/04/26/tornado-outbreak-sweeps-across-sw-u-s-dozens-of-twisters-7-dead/ Given the amount of upheaval lately, it's a wonder I can do anything. It's 3:33 p.m.

John
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Tue 26 Apr 2011, 8:49 pm

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS ! - Page 2 Ww0216_warnings

Folks will be lucky if they can escape tonight's threat in this region. What a Face
    John Kettler

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS ! - Page 2 Empty Torn to pieces by volcanics and probably also tornadoes Strong combo symptoms

Post  John Kettler Tue 26 Apr 2011, 11:12 pm

It's 6:03 p.m. CDT here, and the entire greater Dallas area is under tornado watch until 10 p.m. Several counties are already under tornado warning, and there's been hail over many areas. Computer barely works, and I'm a wreck, too. Volcanics are so bad I had to resort to my rarely taken antinauseal med. Eyes and sockets slugged, cheekbones , teeth and jaws aching, both ears blocked and itching. Seismics include dual Spock pinches, stiff neck, flaring area across shoulder blades, beaten, crushed feet and that perennial favorite combo of imploding skull at temples with a wedge hammered down the center line on top.

John

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 5:53 am