Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

Awful Monday, followed by several apparent quakes shortly before 9 p.m. CST Anyone else?

John Kettler

Awful Monday, followed by several apparent quakes shortly before 9 p.m. CST  Anyone else?  Empty Awful Monday, followed by several apparent quakes shortly before 9 p.m. CST Anyone else?

Post  John Kettler Tue 28 Dec 2010, 3:55 am

Short of being in wreck, pretty much everything went wrong today, an excellent set of indicators for what came later. Couldn't reach people, someone I really wanted to see was tied up in a protracted phone call, I handed over my Christmas check instead of the payment check at the office and had to go back and swap it for the right one, a previously solved domestic problem rose from the dead, I had barbed comments thrown at me by two relatives, I was near missed coming and going, and the alleyway by which I reach the street was blocked by several huge boxes placed for garbage pickup but had tipped over, forcing me to stop the car and pick them up. Total struggle day, followed by feeling so drained and raw I retreated to my room after dinner and played chill out music, only to be ripped to pieces and cry rivers while trying to relax and regroup. Even with extra meds, the pain is intense from skull to soles, especially skull, neck and shoulders. Feels like there's more to come so am off to find a better distraction. It's 9:55 p.m. here, and I hope none of you has to go through this.

John
    HapHazar

Awful Monday, followed by several apparent quakes shortly before 9 p.m. CST  Anyone else?  Empty worse than ever???

Post  HapHazar Tue 28 Dec 2010, 2:07 pm

No

So sorry, John.

God bless us all...
    HH
    John Kettler

Awful Monday, followed by several apparent quakes shortly before 9 p.m. CST  Anyone else?  Empty Far from done! Awake 8:34 a.m. CST on, with multiple, wrenching EQs followed by an eruption ~9:20 a.m.

Post  John Kettler Tue 28 Dec 2010, 6:35 pm

HapHazar,

Thanks! The planet continues to convulse and is going a killer job on my head and Spock pinch sites as I type. GIs are unhappy, eyes and sockets ache, and I'm feeling upwelling sadness.

John
    John Kettler

Awful Monday, followed by several apparent quakes shortly before 9 p.m. CST  Anyone else?  Empty Murderous right side headache 8 p.m. CST on; meds not touching it so far n/t

Post  John Kettler Thu 30 Dec 2010, 2:06 am

n/t

Sponsored content

Awful Monday, followed by several apparent quakes shortly before 9 p.m. CST  Anyone else?  Empty Re: Awful Monday, followed by several apparent quakes shortly before 9 p.m. CST Anyone else?

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 1:46 am