Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

Hell in the hand

Rose8
    Rose8

Hell in the hand Empty Hell in the hand

Post  Rose8 Fri 28 May 2010, 1:34 am

Left hand, between ring and pinky finger at the base of the fingers...where you get callouses. I can see it. It's a dot of red now, but earlier, it had my whole fingerpads alight. It felt like it was burned way below the skin and OMG it hurt! It is just now, four and a half hours later abating. It is like a tiny wee lightening bolt struck my hand and left its mark and its pain. I'm not sure where this EQ is going to hit, if it's an EQ...all I know is that this wasn't an ache or a horrible deep pain. It was sharp and fiery. Volcanic? I just don't know. Anyway, last night I had a long, super loud left ear tone. Vanuatu? I dunno on that either. Anyway, I expect something within a few hours with the duration of this nasty burn. It was, in comparison to the Chile knee, much worse to feel.
    Rose8
    Rose8

Hell in the hand Empty Re: Hell in the hand

Post  Rose8 Fri 28 May 2010, 12:16 pm

The pain went away last night but now it's back, like a light switch it turned on and I can see the red dot deep down in the flesh about 1/16" diameter. 7:15AM CST.
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Fri 28 May 2010, 12:25 pm

I'm thinking this one will be easy to pinpoint once it goes. I'm looking in a particular region...one that hasn't been on the maps recently at all. It's not one of my usuals that I feel. It's new. But dang it burns!!! Firey bad, burns like a mfkr. Now I have a spot firing up between the ring and middle finger...same area though, but bigger. This is so weird. Anyone else ever have this happen??? With the heat of it, I wonder if it's not volcanic. I just simply do not know. Question scratch Question
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Fri 28 May 2010, 3:57 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100528/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/lt_guatemala_volcano

The timing of this is entirely possible to be correlated with my hand as it erupted at the same time my hand did. The pain at the moment is gone. I'm getting close to four hour bouts of the pain...in that time range.
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Fri 28 May 2010, 4:22 pm

I tracked down more info on the volcano. It started to erupt "around" 8pm CST. My post was at 8:30 and that was when the pain had begun to abate. So perhaps this IS the volcano in my hand. Perhaps I was feeling it the preceding hours while pressure was building, hot pressure. Then once it erupted, the pressure relieved and so did the pain in the hand. This is fascinating if that is what has happened here.
    I'm not sure why Mother Earth would think I need to know about volcano's, but then why did I dream of the south american volcano a few years back? Not necessarily that we NEED to be alerted, but just that our sensitivity catches the changing electromagnetic charges like a net. Yeah?
    Rose8
    Rose8

Hell in the hand Empty Equador

Post  Rose8 Fri 28 May 2010, 11:49 pm

I kept a close eye on the area of the volcano and today the Equador volcano nearby also erupted. That would explain the proximity of the locations of pinpointed burning. I'm still trying to pinpoint the eruption time on that one but I saw the article just as I was leaving work and just now getting to this. Apparently the volcano was pretty nasty and if my hand is telling me about it, I sure believe it. I will update.
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Sat 29 May 2010, 12:30 am

First, it's Ecuador, not Equador, Tungarahua "throat of fire" Volcano. I had it right the first time I spelled it. Rolling Eyes

Now, Guatamala did erupt twice according to the articles.

Well...hang on. I'm getting another burning. Still palm, but more toward the wrist and outside of the hand (pinky side) I see the dot. If my hand is a map, then that would put this fire spot north of Guatamala. Tentatively. Analyzing this "spot o' fire"...I need a better name for it..."burning hell spot", "raging hand of volcanos"...lol...it's as big as the Ecuador spot. The Guatamala spot was a little smaller. Ecuador spot was 1/8". It's just starting to flare up though. I will prepare for it to get worse. I am waiting for my slow-azz computer connection to load the news articles. Trying to find the time of the Ecuador eruption to see if it coincides any with this mornings severe flare. I am concerned about the new one that is starting too. I am just totally fascinated with this. It's like having a map on my hand with real little volcanos on it. Another spot just came through. About a half-inch higher than the one closest to the wrist. Mid-hand but alot milder than spot #3.

Okay, so 6:12 am their time (same as Central) here. So I noticed the pain exactly an hour later. Well...close. *shrugs* I'll watch and see what other volcanos spit tonight.
    John Kettler

Hell in the hand Empty Sounds awful!

Post  John Kettler Mon 07 Jun 2010, 7:15 pm

Rose8,

What a nasty symptom! Sure glad I don't have it, but it seems like you're gaining useful information, despite the pain.

Hang in!

John
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Tue 08 Jun 2010, 12:17 am

Thanks John! Smile It's been ongoing. I got an Ecuador at 6:17 this evening (CST). With them just spitting and stuff, then it's going to be hard to track the activity but I keep trying to to validate it. Still don't know about the bottom of the toes, but suspect Hawaii. What I can't figure out is WHY, out of the blue I'm feeling a totally strange and new symptom that isn't even EQ related but I knew on the soul level that it was volcano level because it was so hot. It's interesting, at times a bit painful to the point of distraction but I'm handling it alot better now. I visualize it as the volcano and try to envision that it's releasing pressure. Doesn't always work, but it helps me emotionally anyway. haha.
    davidh

Post  davidh Tue 08 Jun 2010, 10:56 pm

I hope it's not the big Yellowstone one. Earlier this year I wrote a paper for English class comparing Iceland to Yellowstone. The common link was volcanic activity. And then there went Iceland a few weeks later.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 11:15 pm